One Tubers

hi girls so im about a 3wks into my six month wait:coffee: and and not been able to do much so ive been searching the net for all the info i can get about only having 1 tube and what i can do to help like herbal remedies , so im just wondering are any of you doing anythin like that and has it helped in any way ?:blush:

Hi Lisa,
Im not too sure what herbal remedies can do re helping matters but i use epo to increase ewcm and i take pre natal vitamins.

Is there a specific reason u have to wait 6mths or is it ur personal choice? i only had to wait 3mths following my surgery... wishing u lots of luck xxx

Hi Lisa,
Im not too sure what herbal remedies can do re helping matters but i use epo to increase ewcm and i take pre natal vitamins.

Is there a specific reason u have to wait 6mths or is it ur personal choice? i only had to wait 3mths following my surgery... wishing u lots of luck xxx

ok is that somthin i can buy or do i have to get it off the doc hun?? i have to wait cos i had the shot or i would be going for it now lol

good morning ladies, i hope you are all well. well i am off for what will hopefully be my last hcg's this morning. they should be over 3000 today as last hcgs were 4 days ago. then they will book me in for a scan next week.
so i hope you ladies have a nice day and if i get my results before work i will let you all know if not will see you tomorrow.

Lisa- u can buy a huge tub of EPO(evening primrose oil capsules) from any health food store and if u have a home and bargain shop near u they sell it there rly cheap.
U take 1000mg from cd 1 intill cd 12. Then stop as u must not take it once u have O'd ;-)
I got pg the first cycle on i took it and i made a big diff to me too :)

So u had the shot? did they give u that before they removed ur tube? i didnt knw u had to wait 6mths. I had to wait 3mths as i had the surgery straight away. It went fast tho so im sure u will be ttc again in no time ;-) enjoy the summer having a few drinks and getting yourself prepared ;-)

Mrs R- Good luck with your blood test. Il check later for a update. everything x'd for u hun. xxx

Lisa- u can buy a huge tub of EPO(evening primrose oil capsules) from any health food store and if u have a home and bargain shop near u they sell it there rly cheap.
U take 1000mg from cd 1 intill cd 12. Then stop as u must not take it once u have O'd ;-)
I got pg the first cycle on i took it and i made a big diff to me too :)

So u had the shot? did they give u that before they removed ur tube? i didnt knw u had to wait 6mths. I had to wait 3mths as i had the surgery straight away. It went fast tho so im sure u will be ttc again in no time ;-) enjoy the summer having a few drinks and getting yourself prepared ;-)

Mrs R- Good luck with your blood test. Il check later for a update. everything x'd for u hun. xxx
thats great thankyou (feel silly now not knowing what epo was haha:blush:) sorry im not very gd at making my self clear sorry:blush: no had my r tube removed 5 1/2 yrs ago and ive just had the shot for my 2nd ectopic last mth ,but when i googled it every where says 4mths but my doc said 6mths oh well ,mmmmmm redwine:wine:

Lisa,
I know I just started taking soy 2 cycles ago it is similar to clomid and is supposed to help ovulation. You can buy soy at the store too. I figure it gives me better odds of ovulating on my good side. We will see if it works. I know some ladies have also had luck with Royal Jelly think if the soy doesnt work this cycle might switch to the royal jelly supposed to be good for egg production in creating nice healthy eggs. Also bought at the store. Both soy and royal jelly is only taken until Ovulation. I would wait to try this when you are actually ready to try.

Hope the time goes by fast for you.

Mrs R I know the bloods will be nice and high today!!!

Lisa - so glad you asked what EPO cause I was about to ask too! Definately have not got the hang of all the Baby and Bump abbrevations yet but I am getting better! There are so many possible remedies and supplements to take - atleast we have a few months of waiting to decide what we are going to take!

MrsR - hope all went well today and your bloods are sky high!

xxx

hi girls how are we all well i still have the same symptons and i am testing in the morning il be 13dpo and my temp has gone up this morning xx xxx

Praying for you, Mrs Roughton.

Good luck Caz!

As for me....roll on next cycle! I don't anything's happening here this cycle :shrug:

Amos- How r u feeling? i hope u are ok ((hugs))

Caz- Good luck for tomorrow! il be lookin for a update ;-)

Mrs R- Oooh hope ur levels have risen as they should xxx

I am doing ok...been doing lots of research and reading and for some reason I still have hope. Don't ask me why!!!
Africa and Amy- you been gettin' busy lately right?? Catch that little eggy!!!

Amos- How r u feeling? i hope u are ok ((hugs))

Caz- Good luck for tomorrow! il be lookin for a update ;-)

Mrs R- Oooh hope ur levels have risen as they should xxx

il let you no as soon as hunnie xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"