One Tubers

Isi dont give up yet honey. BTW love your new avatar pic so pretty

Yep ladies should be ovulating tomorrow or sunday. Super busy weekend but gotta make time for me and hubby to be alone.

Amos Theres always hope even in the darkest hours.

Amos- I love how much strength u have. U WILL get that sticky bfp one day and i hope its soon ;-)

Isi- your pic is gorgeous!

Puppymom- Woohoo not long for us now hun! il be O'ing on sunday too i think judging by the pains :) We are fitting tons of Bd'ing in but DH back in work tomorrow morning till wed so after tomorrow morn's bd thats it for us till wed :-( hope we manage to catch that egg in time.

Good luck to us all xxx

Africa,
Yay so we will both officially be in the 2ww on monday. I'm gonna try and keep myself busy in the 2WW and stop stressing about if i am or am not pg. Whats gonna happen will just happen.

Africa,
Yay so we will both officially be in the 2ww on monday. I'm gonna try and keep myself busy in the 2WW and stop stressing about if i am or am not pg. Whats gonna happen will just happen.

Yep me too:) when i got pg last time i was so busy planning our wedding and stressing over that, i didnt even knw i was late till i checked my diary! lol.

Easier said than done but gonna try my best keeping busy.

Best of luck to us both! glad i have my buddy to go thru the loooong 2wks with ;-):happydance:

Oh my name is Sarah btw xxx

Nice to meet you Sarah officially we can help keep each other sane.

good luck to all thoses who are ovulating over the weekend lots of bding xx xx

Oh caz goodluck for the testing in the morning!

Africa and puppymom - hope you catch those eggies xxx

Hi ladies,

Still about just on a low :-(

Hope everyones well and gets there bfp's soon x

well girls got my :bfp: here a pic just hope its not going to be ectopic and its only early days yet so xx xx

Attachments

• Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
well girls got my :bfp: here a pic just hope its not going to be ectopic and its only early days yet so xx xx

I knew it was coming for you this month hun congratulations, i just wish i was joining you, was this the first test you did? x

I knew it was coming for you this month hun congratulations, i just wish i was joining you, was this the first test you did? x

i did an ic at 10dpo and that was :bfn: so i waited till i was 13dpo and got my :bfp: hope you join me hun the preseed was werth it this month xx xx

I used concieve plus this month was hoping it would help

I did test this morn at 10dpo bfn.... just been loo and had wiped a tiny bit of blood so i think she is preparing

Its so annoying cuse my temps are high ive got a massive headache by boobs are burning there so painful yet i know im preparing for af!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->