One Tubers

I used concieve plus this month was hoping it would help

I did test this morn at 10dpo bfn.... just been loo and had wiped a tiny bit of blood so i think she is preparing

Its so annoying cuse my temps are high ive got a massive headache by boobs are burning there so painful yet i know im preparing for af!! :-(

aw hun i hope she stays well away hun just think im going to have a baby its my month xx xx

Wooohooo Caz!! Huge congrats!! Im so happy for u.
U and Mrs R have gave me such much needed hope ;-)

Praying this is my mth. Im half dead from Bd'ing so better had be! lol

Shell- could be Implantation bleeding? dnt give up just yet intill the witch shows u got a chance still xxx

I feel sick now and dizzy, im sure im just making up the symptoms tho lol

Congratulations Caz brilliant news!

You and MrsR are providing much needed inspiration this month!

xxx

thanks hunni

I still have no sign of AF but im outa tests, i still feel out just wish my body would stop playing tricks on me ive had awful sore boobs for 2 days now, my temps are still high....

have a look https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a869a

Got back ache too and af pains have gone... however this often happens b4 af too so im not keeping my hopes up i know my body and id be showing positive on tests by now i carry some strong hcg lol

I just hope i join ya next month. Gonna be more relaxed next month. We did it 11 nights on the trot this month and still didnt catch eggy so next month gonna try the SMEP method and continue with the concieve plus as we like that! x

well i have done another test this morning and used a diffrent brand and no 2nd line so dont no what to think now :af: is jew tomorow so i will have to see x x x x

well i have done another test this morning and used a diffrent brand and no 2nd line so dont no what to think now :af: is jew tomorow so i will have to see x x x x

hmmm what test did you use hunni?

I wouldnt worry too much as my friend had the same she did a test at 10dpo and she had a line defo visable 11dpo there was nothing!! she thought she was out and it was a chemical next day clear blue digi said pregnant 1-2 weeks so she just had something dodgy go on with the 11dpo test... get a digi hun

I am off into town and know that superdrug have bog off tests at the moment but i really cant get anymore lol

Hey everyone, sorry I've not posted for a while - things are all over the place with me at the mo. For the last three Saturdays in a row I've had heavy bleeding which has then died down again by Tues/Wed. Its like having lots of mini-periods. I'm starting to get used to not having normal AFs now as until a few months ago it really stressed me out. My fertility monitor has shown that there has been no sign of ovulation. Oh well, hopefully I will be put on clomid as I've heard that can help straighten your cycles out and make you ovulate. I think if that doesn't work I will cry :cry:

Shells - with sore boobs and temps still high it doesn't look like its all over yet. Fx for you.
Caz - congratulations, that is wonderful news. Keep us posted with how you do - you and Mrs R have given me and my DH hope it will happen to us.
Mrs R - hope your scan went well.
Africa Q & Puppymom - Fingers crossed you both get a sticky egg this month.

Good luck to all of you - hopefully I will see a sign of ovultion sometime soon as this always bleeding is getting ridiculous xx

hmmm what test did you use hunni?

I wouldnt worry too much as my friend had the same she did a test at 10dpo and she had a line defo visable 11dpo there was nothing!! she thought she was out and it was a chemical next day clear blue digi said pregnant 1-2 weeks so she just had something dodgy go on with the 11dpo test... get a digi hun

I am off into town and know that superdrug have bog off tests at the moment but i really cant get anymore lol

heres a pic hun

Attachments

• Photo-0064.jpg
    Photo-0064.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
im sure i can see something on the bigger test Caz, cheapies are crap stay away from them!

caved and bought a test and its negative i knew it would be its my POAS addiction im not using anymore just hope she hurrys up and arrives now so can crack on with next month!

im sure i can see something on the bigger test Caz, cheapies are crap stay away from them!

caved and bought a test and its negative i knew it would be its my POAS addiction im not using anymore just hope she hurrys up and arrives now so can crack on with next month!

well i have started spotting and im going the doctore in the morning because that test is + and its a strong line so i dont no if :af: is comeing aw what xx xx

well i have started spotting and im going the doctore in the morning because that test is + and its a strong line so i dont no if :af: is comeing aw what xx xx

fingers crossed hunni

I hope it turns into a bfp for you xx

fingers crossed hunni

I hope it turns into a bfp for you xx

its just that test what has bafuled me because i have never had a+ for years xx xx

Red- sorry to hear u are bleeding so much on and off. I hope the clomid calms it down. I was on clomid a few yrs ago when i was with my ex partner due to my irregular af due to mild pcos and just 50mg worked wonders for me and regulated my af and i O'd nicely ;-)
Turned out my ex had mega low sperm count so no chance anyway... was for the best. lol.

Caz- Maybe u have a faulty test hun. I would deffo go Dr's tomorrow as im sure we all would due to our previous histories. Hope this is just a lil bleed from the embie bedding in ;-)

Shell- Sorry about BFN. U still have a chance intill she actually shows tho ;-)

MrsR- how r u feeling? u have your scan this wk right? woohooo. hope all well 4 u :)

Puppymom- Have u O'd yet?? i got my telltale O pain this mornin so we are in business!! hehe. Oh jeez its gonna b a loooong 2wks! lol. Pray we caught that eggie!

Amos- How r u feeling? been thinking of u xxx

Red- sorry to hear u are bleeding so much on and off. I hope the clomid calms it down. I was on clomid a few yrs ago when i was with my ex partner due to my irregular af due to mild pcos and just 50mg worked wonders for me and regulated my af and i O'd nicely ;-)
Turned out my ex had mega low sperm count so no chance anyway... was for the best. lol.

Caz- Maybe u have a faulty test hun. I would deffo go Dr's tomorrow as im sure we all would due to our previous histories. Hope this is just a lil bleed from the embie bedding in ;-)

Shell- Sorry about BFN. U still have a chance intill she actually shows tho ;-)

MrsR- how r u feeling? u have your scan this wk right? woohooo. hope all well 4 u :)

Puppymom- Have u O'd yet?? i got my telltale O pain this mornin so we are in business!! hehe. Oh jeez its gonna b a loooong 2wks! lol. Pray we caught that eggie!

Amos- How r u feeling? been thinking of u xxx

dont think it is faulty hun because its a quite strong line so i dont no i think it might be a chemical pregnacy just see how this bleedin goes xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->