One Tubers

i have my scan tuesday! i so hope they see something i have my Hols the following week and i have told them i have to go! Holly deserves her hols. am staying in the uk and half the week staying with my Aunty so i any problems i will go straight to a&e.

Caz defo make an appointment for a blood test hun. and ask them to refer you to the epau then. fingers crossed its the eggy snuggling in real nicely.

fingers crossed for everyone this months xxxx

MrsR- fingers x'd for tuesday hun. Hope this is it for u ;-)
Just bear in mind that u will still only be 5wks 2d and that is still early to see anything ;-)
They wont even refer u for a scan at the EPU were i live intill u are 6wks as they say thats the earliest they can see something definate. Looking forward to reading your update on tuesday xxx

Fx for your scan MrsR. With your bloods moving on up the way they did, it is very promising!!! Yay!!
Africa- what are you doing on the computer girl? You should be doing the horizontal mambo with your hubby!! lol
Caz- hope you are just having a little implantation bleed. Stay away AF!!
Shells- don't count yourself out yet hun. She hasn't shown her face so you are still in it.
Red- so sorry about the bleeding. I know how much of a pain in the *** that can be. I have heard good things about clomid straightening people out so I hope it works for you.

Aww Caz my fingers are crossed that the BFP stays a positive xxx

MrsR - when I had my ectopic my HCG was 2700 and they said if it was in the uterus they should have been able to see it at that level so much as you might not see a baby waving back at you on the scan hopefully you will see the beginnings in the right place!

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying this sunny Sunday.

I have been trying to do some gardening but the wound in my belly button is still a bit sore so restricting movement. Going back to work on Tuesday (10 days post-op) and kind of worried about it becuase I know my colleagues will ask what was going on (they aren't nosey they just care) but I really don't want to have to talk to them all about it! How to keep it provate without being rude?!?

Lol Amos. My dh works away 4 days a wk and he had to return yesterday mornin so no more BD for us :-( we either had enough good swimmers with long lives or we missed the egg today and we are out already... time will tell. Iv read somewhere that sperm can live as long as 4 days so im hoping his can last at least half of that ;-) lol.

Milosmum- U can tell ppl in work that u have had "womens probs" and had a camera put through to see whats going on. Its partly true and stops u getting too upset in work with talking about it all the time xxx

Oh good idea Africa - Its half true which is better than telling a total lie! xxx

Yes Milos. Be better for u to say that and at least ur nt lying ;-)

Puppymon- How r we?? oooh we are 1dpo now! woop woop! this is gonna be a looong 2ww!!

How is everyone else today?? Hope ur ok amos xxx

big temp drop for me today at 12dpo not even gonna test i know im out :-( give af till 2moro she will rear her ugly face!!

am okies! counting down to going away! my mum had Holly sat night and was looking foward to a lay-in, but work phoned at 6am asking if i could go in! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! even Holly don't get me up that early! but told then no way am i coming in as i am stopping all the overtime cause they end up taking the piss with it. few weeks ago i did 11 days straight and had to get up with Holly in the night as she was coming down with chicken pox! (didn't know at the time) and i ended up just saying i have to go home and walking out, i was exhausted. and then they phoned me a day later and asked me to do more! like hellooooooooooooooooooo!!
anyways scan tomorrow and hoping they see summat gonna have to get oh to show me how to scan the scan photos on to the laptop as haven't got a clue!

Thanks Amy :hugs:. The good thing is that the DH and I made up on Friday, so were able to get some BD in. Whether or not we were in time, time will tell I guess.

So, I'm officially in the 2ww with you :dance:

Good luck Caz. I hope it turns out to be a :bfp: in the end. :hugs:

Isi- yaaay, its me u an amy in the 2ww now! woohooo lets hope that means 3bfps in the next 2wks :)

MrsR- u must be so excited/nervous. I am really rooting for u and il be on here checking for a update as soon as u can.

Shell- im sorry about the temp drop. Dnt understand all that, but hope its got nothing to do with af xxx

Yay for 2ww Isi (yay for making up with DH) and Sarah hope it turns into bump buddies!!! FXX for us all.
Caz- FXX the first test is more accurate as others have said IC are crap. Praying you get ur sticky BFP soon.
Mrs R good luck with scan.
Big Hugs Shells
So sorry Red that things have been crazy still
Hugs Milosmom I agree with Africa just say u had an operation no further explination needed.
Amos hope u r well babes.

well went the doctor and i am havein a chemical p sohope i get my sticky one next month x x x

Aww Caz I am so sorry babes. Hope its just your body gearing up for your sticky BFP next cycle.

well went the doctor and i am havein a chemical p sohope i get my sticky one next month x x x

:cry: Im so sorry

Im out too hun, well i know af is gonna arrive by the morning can feel it :cry:

But i AM gonna catch eggy next month!!!! ive decided and thats it!! lol:happydance:

:cry: Im so sorry

Im out too hun, well i know af is gonna arrive by the morning can feel it :cry:

But i AM gonna catch eggy next month!!!! ive decided and thats it!! lol:happydance:

well i hope next month bring me a sticky one fx for us both hun your not out yet till she show up x x x

Aww Caz im so sorry :-( i hope your next cycle brings u that sticky bfp hun.

Isi and Amy, i am praying hard that we are gonna be in 1st tri together within the next 2wks... how amazing would that be?! xxx

hi girls.

Just thought i would pop in to say hello. Well i had a scan friday. Everything looked great and they dated me 12+5. Due date 14.11.10. Little beano was doing sumersolts while doc was trying to do measurements for nt. It was quite funny. But then doubt on saturday set in again. :( having some pain in my left groin round to my left side kidney, being feeling dizzy, lightheaded and my pulse has been racing. Then also some brown discharge again saturday. Only a bit, not had none since and now its yellow. Tried to get into docs today, no appointments left, midwife is off and antenatal clinic not answered phone all day. Probably nothing but also could be something. Gonna try docs again in morning for a cancellation.

Caz i am sorry your going through this. I hope your body is setting up for the next bean. A sticky bean.
Mrs r, numbers are good and good luck on scan tomorrow. When i was 5+2 my bloods were at 4008 and they saw gestational sac and yoke in the right place. Too soon to see beano but it was a massive relief that it was in the right place. You should at least see that for your hols. I did not see heart beat so don't worry if you dont too. :hugs:

All those in 2ww. I hope you did it this month. Fx for you all. Send you all some :dust:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->