One Tubers

good luck to all the 2ww ladies, its so encouraging to hear.

Katstar, I hope its much of nothing and that bean sticks around way longer than doubt. It took me a while to get comfortable and not worry about everything, its hard, but still try to take it easy :hugs:

puppymom :hug:

Praying for you katstar. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about, and your baby is perfectly fine!

Hey Amy & Sarah.....how are you guys doing today? I wish this 2ww could go by a little faster. I totally hate the wait.

:hug: everyone!

This is driving me nuts! af still not here....

I just wanna be back at cd1 so i can get on with next month!!! i know im not pregnant grrrr

well of for my scan this morning so hopefully will have a scan pic to show you when i get back!

ok spoke to soon.... cd1 and im back with a vengance i AM gonna concieve this cycle!!!

Mrs R goodluck with scan xx

now i know the link worked!!!!
its a two different angles of baby Roughton! in the right place!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

MrsR- OMG beautiful pic to see a lil blob actually in a womb ;-) so happy 4 u. Did they see a HB or too early yet? tell us all ;-) lol

Shell- Im sorry that the witch got u :-( good luck this cycle ((hugs))

Isi- I am doing ok up to now... had really busy day yesterday and going shopping soon so keeping my mind occupied as im determined not to lose it! ;-) lol.
Hope u and Amy are doing ok? :)

xxx

hi girls.

Just thought i would pop in to say hello. Well i had a scan friday. Everything looked great and they dated me 12+5. Due date 14.11.10. Little beano was doing sumersolts while doc was trying to do measurements for nt. It was quite funny. But then doubt on saturday set in again. :( having some pain in my left groin round to my left side kidney, being feeling dizzy, lightheaded and my pulse has been racing. Then also some brown discharge again saturday. Only a bit, not had none since and now its yellow. Tried to get into docs today, no appointments left, midwife is off and antenatal clinic not answered phone all day. Probably nothing but also could be something. Gonna try docs again in morning for a cancellation.

Caz i am sorry your going through this. I hope your body is setting up for the next bean. A sticky bean.
Mrs r, numbers are good and good luck on scan tomorrow. When i was 5+2 my bloods were at 4008 and they saw gestational sac and yoke in the right place. Too soon to see beano but it was a massive relief that it was in the right place. You should at least see that for your hols. I did not see heart beat so don't worry if you dont too. :hugs:

All those in 2ww. I hope you did it this month. Fx for you all. Send you all some :dust:

Xx
Kat I am sure all will be fine probably just your bubs getting nice and comfy and moving around alot. I know its hard not to worry. Big Hugs.

So sorry Shell's and Caz Big Hugs
Yay Mrs R scan looks lovely so glad bubs is in the right place
Sarah and Isi I'm good just a lot under the weather home sick today and left work early yesterday feeling like yuk. FXX time flys by super fast thank god I got sick after Ovulation and not before.

BK nice to see you again. You are moving along nicely!!!

thanks for your comments. I have docs later this afternoon. Well half past. Hopefully they can reasure me that all is ok.
Mrs r,pic looks great. Fantastic news. Xx

Aww, congrats Mrs R. So glad your baby is right there, safe and sound!

So sorry you're not feeling well, Amy! But yeah, good one its after o :winkwink:. Try to get some good rest okay. This 2ww is hard enough as it is.

Sarah....yep, I'm also trying to stay busy at work...to keep mind off this 2ww. But I'm not so sure about it though.....not feeling even the slightest smidgen of a symptom :shrug:. Ah well....may God's will be done!

Sorry about AF Shell's :hugs:. I totally love your attitude for this cycle! That :bfp: is yours for sure!!!!!

well doc thinks its a urinary tract infection. Needs lots of fluids. Funny as it sounds but i keep forgetting to drink lol. Xx

Katstar- im glad everything is ok with bubs :)

Amy- hope u are feeling better soon!

Isi- Yes keeping busy is best. I am just a housewife at the moment but looking for work as i need it for my sanity! lol. Not much happening due to this recession though :-(
Roll on the 19th/20th of may! poas heaven! lol

xxx

well doc thinks its a urinary tract infection. Needs lots of fluids. Funny as it sounds but i keep forgetting to drink lol. Xx

glad everythink is fine hun drink pleanty hun fluss it out off you x x x

Caz are you gonna use preseed again this month?

I think im gonna continue with concieve plus i love it!.... but i am not gonna use as much i wonder if you can use 'too' much?.... i got pregnant before with enough EWCM i think im using it mainly cuse im bloody sure my hubbie spermies dont hang around that long lol cuse i seem to only get pregnant when i have the 'pains' of ovulation but this month i was in way too much pain for sex and hoped from doing it the morning of the same day they would hang around.... plus it feels good ;-) lol

Also thinking i might not temp i may completely go with the flow this month....

Caz are you gonna use preseed again this month?

I think im gonna continue with concieve plus i love it!.... but i am not gonna use as much i wonder if you can use 'too' much?.... i got pregnant before with enough EWCM i think im using it mainly cuse im bloody sure my hubbie spermies dont hang around that long lol cuse i seem to only get pregnant when i have the 'pains' of ovulation but this month i was in way too much pain for sex and hoped from doing it the morning of the same day they would hang around.... plus it feels good ;-) lol

Also thinking i might not temp i may completely go with the flow this month....

I tried temping and i found it way too stressful. Well actually not stressfull but the month went so much quicker without temping. Give it a go. You have nothing to loose hun. Relax away. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->