One Tubers

Congratulations MrsR your scan pictures are lovely I am so pleased that bubs is in the right place! Must be such a relief for you - I hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy a bit more now.

Caz and Shells - sorry for your disappointments last cycle but hopefully May will be the best month ever!

Puppymom, Africa and Isi I really hope this 2ww flies past and you can give in to the POAS!

Katstar - looks like good news for you bet you never been so pleased to find out you have a UTI! Drink like a fish (non-alcoholic versions obviously) and you should feel better soon. Lots of cranberry juice for you!

xxx

Caz are you gonna use preseed again this month?

I think im gonna continue with concieve plus i love it!.... but i am not gonna use as much i wonder if you can use 'too' much?.... i got pregnant before with enough EWCM i think im using it mainly cuse im bloody sure my hubbie spermies dont hang around that long lol cuse i seem to only get pregnant when i have the 'pains' of ovulation but this month i was in way too much pain for sex and hoped from doing it the morning of the same day they would hang around.... plus it feels good ;-) lol

Also thinking i might not temp i may completely go with the flow this month....

ye hun i think it help me if i am honset i have just been looking for some good vitamins because i think i need them to because i only take folic acid x x x

Hi guys how is everyone??

Im feeling abit better now ive got over my sulk of af showing lol....

This month with my hubby being off on saturday for 2 weeks (over ovulation yay!! lol) ive decided no temping, no pressure no nothing! just gonna go with it.... dunno if i can quite get rid of the opk's just yet lol but i wanna relax more, also my lovely hubby treated me to a few sessions of reflexology, i think its very much needed as im extremely stressed right now after Lucas im putting too much pressure on myself (and him) to baby make. Im not over the hill yet, thats what i keep telling myself, im still 'just' under 30 lol and i have plenty of time! thats gotta be my attitude now or i will drive myself insane.
Hope everyones well xx

Thanks Milosmum! I hope it goes by real quick!!!

Very glad it turned out to be nothing serious, katstar! Nothing that loads of water and cranberry juice can't take care of.

Amy and Sarah....another day slowly rolls in....lol! But in all fairness, I think I'm doing better this 2ww....I'm not as anxious or symptom spotting as other cycles. Granted, I haven't had much symptoms to spot :haha:, but generally I feel more at ease and ready to accept whatever outcome this 2ww yields. But I'm praying that at least one of us (or better still, 2....or best still, all 3 :D) get(s) a :bfp: this cycle. :friends:

:hug: everyone!

Hello ladies, sorry I have not been around for a while it has been mad here at home. Anyway still not pregnant but I am due on the 16th so I will be testing on the 17th if she stays away.

To all the ladies that are still waiting for that second line :hugs::dust::dust:

Mrs R congratulations :happydance:

katstar I am glad to hear everything is ok with you and bubs, UTIs suck but at least you know what is wrong :thumbup:

Caz I am sorry to hear your news :hugs: xx

Shell- I am loving that attitude. Thats the reason i dnt temp etc. Too stressful. What is meant to be will be a the end of the day ;-)

Isi and Amy- yup another slow day. lol. I am keeping myself busy as i can and i have been shortlisted for a job so hoping i hear from that soon! oooh roll on poas day! hope all 3 of us are bump buddies together :)

Caz- Glad u are feeling a little better.

Amos- If u are around, i hope u are ok. Thinking of u xxx

Shell- I am loving that attitude. Thats the reason i dnt temp etc. Too stressful. What is meant to be will be a the end of the day ;-)

Isi and Amy- yup another slow day. lol. I am keeping myself busy as i can and i have been shortlisted for a job so hoping i hear from that soon! oooh roll on poas day! hope all 3 of us are bump buddies together :)

Caz- Glad u are feeling a little better.

Amos- If u are around, i hope u are ok. Thinking of u xxx

what dpo are you hunnie x x x

Sarah just think though only 10 more days until testing. I should know in the next 6 because my LP sucks and is usually on 10 days.

Hello my fellow one tubers :)
I had an ectopic that ended with emerg. surgery on March 20 '10, jellybean was cozy in my right tube, caught in the cilia, my tube burst while I was on the op table :(
Healed up quickly and perfectly and have been given the go ahead to ttc again !
Took an OPK and I'm right on track, it's time for :sex: !! - I actually enjoy these little cramps going on on my left side hehe :happydance:
Good luck to all of you ladies ! One tube is just as good as two
:dust:

Welcome MissB so sorry for your loss. I agree feeling pain on the good side is definetly a plus. Hope your wait to a sticky BFP is very short.

Hey Ladies,

Thought I'd join this thread as I'm home from the hopital after having a laparoscopy and right tube salpingectomy yesterday after being pregnant for 8 weeks and 2 days. Luckily i hadn't had severe pain but after a couple of bleeds and low HCG which eventually ended up doubling and going to over 3000 the doctors managed to pick up the ectopic on the scan yesterday - so I was admitted to the hopital and had surgery last night.

I just wanted to drop and and say hi whilst I recover from the op (i'm in a fair bit of pain right now) but it will be good to look through all of your experiences and help get me through this.

I'm also really worried about going on to have another ectopic - as this was my first pregnancy... and how much time on average does it take to conceive after a tubal pregnancy? I conceived on my 2nd cycle of trying so know we're pretty fertile :)

Good to meet you anyway!

XXX

welcome hun sorry for your loss ye your right 1 tube is as good as 2 hunnie fx you get your :bfp: x x x

aw hia hun sorry for your lost there girl on here who are p i think they will scan you early next time you get a + hpt they will keep there eye on you x x x

Welcome cupcake,
So sorry for your loss. I'm sure the Dr checked out your remaing tube so you should be fine. I've had two ectopic but the first time they were able to save the tube turned out 6 years later had another ectopic in the same tube so had it removed. Hope your recovery is fast and you get you sticky BFP real soon. Big Hugs.

Hey girls,

Thanks for your replies. I feel ok emotionally - posted my story on separate thread on TTC after loss as I was initally told 3 weeks ago this was a miscarriage but have been on a rollercoaster since and last week was even told as my hcg levels were doubling that this was likely to be a viable pregnancy but how can you suggest that with a HCG level of 3,200 at 8weeks2days??? Seems far too low if you look at the normal thresholds...

Anyways happy its all over and done with and I now have my answer and can pull myself together and get on with my life. Keen to start ttc again soon. Have been advised to wait a month.

I've heard that by only retaining one tube the changes to conceived are reduced by half? Is that true and what happens if i ovulate from the right ovary where there is no tube? Does that mean that month I can't possibly conceive?

Sorry for all the questions!!

Cupcake,
My Dr has told me that the good tube can still move over and pick up the egg from the tubeless ovary. Its kind like a little vacumn and it just adjust altought I do feel much more confident when the egg is on the good side. I also noticed after I had the tube removed that I could tell much more what side I was ovulating on where I had really never noticed before kinda weird.

Thats pretty interesting... sounds like i have alot of research to do on my two weeks off!

Hi cupcake

Im sorry for you loss and you found yourself here....

I lost my left fellopean tube back in 2003 and a reasurring story for you i have since had 5 pregnancies in the womb... only 2 to show as i lost 3 but just to reasure you it does happen! and my first did take abit longer but after that they seemed to be lucky and concieve pretty quick, ive just recently lost my 3rd lil boy born sleeping :-( and ttc again, onto month 3 now but feels like month 30 lol

Good luck hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->