One Tubers

hiya wanted to share a story of hope! i have lo who is 23 months. we mc in october and got pregnant straight away in december.(before first af). that was ectopic and i had 1st operation 28th december to remove baby from my tube and they saved my tube. unfortunately they left some baby in my tube and i had to have methotrexate to kill off remaining cells. that worked but by the time my hcgs started dropping. i had started to bleed internally. they think down to lifting my lo and carrying her around.(i didn't have much choice) so they removed part of my left tube and sealed the remaining up. that was in january. i got my bfp in April. after 2 months of ntnp just hoping we get it right. well am newly pregnant and just had scan and baby in the right place. i am very very lucky and shows it can happen.

Welcome missb and cupcake.
I am sorry for your losses :-( it sucks but we are all here to support eachother and cupcake, with each wk that passes u will feel a little better physically and emotionally. U will always remember but the pain becomes less.
I lost my jellybean and left tube in jan 10 and i was devastated. i had emergency surgery too. It was also my 1st pregnancy. I got pregnant after 3mths ttc with my husband but i ttc with my ex a few yrs ago for almost 5yrs and never got pregnant due to my mild pcos and his super low sperm count.
I am hoping as it took just 3 cycles to conceive with my husband that it means we are more matched fertility wise :) Hope i get pg again so quick! this is our 2nd cycle ttc as i was advised by my surgeon to wait for 3mths before ttc again to allow myself to heal physically due to scar tissue that may make chances of a further ectopic more likely and also to heal emotionally as its a lot to go through.

I asked my Dr about my chances of getting pg again and he said that its virtually the same chance as before. He said imagine u are deaf in one ear, u can still hear through your other ear and better than before as it compensates for the unhearing ear. Same goes for your remaining tube ;-)

Amy and Isi- How r my cycle buddies doin?? i have nothing to report yet. Hardly suprising as im only 3-4dpo! lmao.
I did lose 5lb this wk though through doing my diet which im sure can only help matters eh? :)

xxx

hiya wanted to share a story of hope! i have lo who is 23 months. we mc in october and got pregnant straight away in december.(before first af). that was ectopic and i had 1st operation 28th december to remove baby from my tube and they saved my tube. unfortunately they left some baby in my tube and i had to have methotrexate to kill off remaining cells. that worked but by the time my hcgs started dropping. i had started to bleed internally. they think down to lifting my lo and carrying her around.(i didn't have much choice) so they removed part of my left tube and sealed the remaining up. that was in january. i got my bfp in April. after 2 months of ntnp just hoping we get it right. well am newly pregnant and just had scan and baby in the right place. i am very very lucky and shows it can happen.

MrsR- your story really is a inspiration to me :) so glad all is well with your precious little bean xxx

I've heard that by only retaining one tube the changes to conceived are reduced by half? Is that true and what happens if i ovulate from the right ovary where there is no tube? Does that mean that month I can't possibly conceive?

So sorry for your loss Cupcake and welcome, the ladies here are wonderful, you've come to the right spot !
I agree with puppymom32, my OB/GYN said the same, that the remaining tube can move freely and grab the egg if it so happens to be released from the ovary that's tubeless. I also can feel which side I'm ovulating from now, so strange, but I have to admit that I love the little pains, just reminds me that all systems are go :D
Hopefully you have a speedy recovery and can jump back on the ttc wagon in no time xx
:hugs:

Well, its after 4.30am and I've been awake for over an hour so I thought I would check out what my one tuber mates were up to.

Welcome to MissB and Cupcake - this thread is great for support and TTC buddies. Cupcake - in my two weeks off after my op I watched loads of TV and got into Gilmore Girls on E4 - its v addictive!! Just put your feet up and relax and get DH to do all the running around :haha:
Mrs R - those scan pics look good, now that you know its in the right place you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Lets hope some (if not all!!) of us join you on the first tri pages soon.
Africa, Puppymom and Isi - the 2ww is so exciting, I wish I was there with you. Well done on the weightloss Africa :hugs:
Caz and Shells - sorry you both had disappointments last cycle - fx that May is your month.
Katstar - I know what you mean about forgetting to drink - I'm just the same. Glad you found out everything is ok with your little one.

Well, it is now 4.50am and I'm still wide awake. On Monday I got sick of all the bleeding and decided to just give the soya a go. I also bought some Evening Primrose Oil and some more TTC vitamins/minerals. Now, I know I have to take the soya for just five days but what about the EPO - do I take that every day? Anyway, the bleeding seems to be slowing down (although it has done that before and then come back again) so fx that the soya has kickstarted my hormones and I will be o'ing soon.

Fx to everyone TTC that this is our month xx

Welcome to the newbies :flower:

Hey Sarah....nothing to report here either....besides some mild cramping, which is normal for me between o and AF. Trying not to get my hopes up. Good for you about losing 5lb!!! I relaxed my diet during my 2ww last cycle, and haven't been able to get back on it since :haha:. If no :bfp: this cycle, I'll get back with a vengeance!

Amy hun, how're you feeling now? Hope still not poorly. Sending a big :hugs: your way!

Have a great day everyone!

:hug:

hello missb and cupcake :flower:

I am so sorry for your losses. I lot my right tube april of last year after ectopic and it was such a shock as i did not even know i was pregnant. Since then i have been pregnant twice. The first one after my ectopic was never found. It was what they call pregnancy of unknown location. I had methotrexate to be on the safe side because i wanted to save my left tube.

I am now 13 weeks pregnant and the baby is in the right place and everything is great. I never found it difficuilt to get pregnant wih just one tube so you know it can happen.

This group is so lovely and they have all been through the horror of ectopics and they are a great support. :hugs:

xx

:hugs: :dust:

hi girls how is everyone today im just waiting nowe on ovulation x x x

Redhead,
EPO is only taken up until ovulation so I would stop around like CD 12 or around there to be sure.
Isi and Sarah- I am good feeling much better nothing really to report either still early days.
Good Luck this month Caz and everyone else waiting to ovulate.

Hi everyone.

Caz- I hope u get that egg this cycle ;-)

Isi and Amy- I am having little "twingey" pains low down and iv noticed i am quite(tmi sorry) damp down there too. Im not making too much out of it tho! lol.

Roll on next wk! xxx

Hi everyone.

Caz- I hope u get that egg this cycle ;-)

Isi and Amy- I am having little "twingey" pains low down and iv noticed i am quite(tmi sorry) damp down there too. Im not making too much out of it tho! lol.

Roll on next wk! xxx

good luck hun i hope you get your hope they stick nice x x x

Yay for twinges and dampness, Sarah. I've also had a few pinches, but on BOTH sides, which has left me mega confused....lol. And even though I don't see much CM on my underwear (sorry if TMI :blush:, I also feel incredibly damp as well). But that said, no sore sore boobies, no tiredness.....ah well. We keep on with those symptoms shall we :).

Glad you're feeling better Amy :hugs:

Well I tested today as I had a feeling and I got a :bfp:

Now please stick baby stick :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Cyclura so happy for you!!! Lots of sticky dust your way. So amazing all the BFP's in the one tuber team!!

congrats cyclura.
sending loads of sticky dust to all ladies waiting for bfps!!!

Wow, congratulations cyclura. These May BFP's are a good sign to all of those on the 2ww.

thank you ladies :hugs:

now all you ladies on the TWW lets continue the trend and have more of those wonderful second lines. I want to have you over in tri 1 with me :hugs:

i hope i join you this month seen has last month i had a chemical p xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->