One Tubers

Brilliant news on the BFP Cyclura - I am loving these BFPs at the moment - lots of babymaking inspiration!!!

Welcome to MissB and Cupcake too. I hope you recover as quickly from your surgery as I have. It will be two weeks tomorrow since I had my laparoscopy and left tube removed and I have been back at work for the last 3 days and feeling fine (although knackered after 3 ten hour shifts I was getting used to being a lady of leisure when I was off on sick leave!)

Hope everyone else is welll and surviving the 2ww - I hope it flies by and brings more positives all round

xxx

Hi Milos, how did it go in work? did my cover story idea work? U are doing really well being back in work so soon. I started a new job less than 2wks after my surgery and i was a mess and couldnt cope so ended up leaving after a few wks. I was too emotional and exhausted to be working. U should be proud of yourself ;-)

Oooh i hope this is a may trend and many more one tubers bfps follow! goes to show we still got it goin on ladies ;-)

xxx

Congrats Cyclura :dance:

I have a good feeling about the month of May....not only because its my birth month :). I pray we get more :bfps: in this thread this month.

:hug:

Hi Milos, how did it go in work? did my cover story idea work? U are doing really well being back in work so soon. I started a new job less than 2wks after my surgery and i was a mess and couldnt cope so ended up leaving after a few wks. I was too emotional and exhausted to be working. U should be proud of yourself ;-)

xxx

Thanks Africa - my return to work has been fine and I am really lucky that I have healed up so well. I have a little bit of bruising and my tummy muscles ache a bit but otherwise fine. I just have to be careful not to lift anything too heavy at work. Thankfully my work colleagues got the meaning of 'girly problems' and have mainly just asked if I am feeling better (which is a miracle considering I work with 100% women I thought they would be asking me all the details!) Actually I don't mind being back at work it takes my mind off it although I don't think I could have coped with starting a new job! Atleast I have just been able to keep my head down and get on with work.

Hope everyone else is well - I am off to the Lakes for 4 days and am hoping to see more :bfp: when I return xxx

Isi- May is my birth mth too :) what date is yours? im the 19th. So any symptoms to report yet? lol.

Amy- How r u feeling?

Milos-Im glad u are coping well with work and that the girls didnt prey too much into things. It will be good to keep your mind busy :)

I have nothing to report other than a little bit of mild lower back ache and to be fair thats probs down to all the BD!! lol xxx

I'm the 16th, Sarah. Yay for May babies :dance:.

Not sure if I imagined the fleeting boob pain this morning :haha:. My mind might just be playing tricks on me. I've also been ravenously hungry all day!!!

:dust: to all!

:wave:

hey ladies....
waiting for some bfp's... all those in the 2ww good luck.
Af is still fast and furious here grrrr.... oh how i dont miss these when pregnant lol xx

Hello Ladies

Just thought I best join this thread as i am also a one tuber! I had my sterlisation reversed and they were only able to repair one tube and I have endo. Booked in to have it removed on the 7th June.

Ok so here is where I need some help. Our consultant seams to think that only having one tube is not a problem and shouldn't course much issue with our fertility. I just can't understand it, as I would have thought it halfs the chance, and would mean I ovulate from a different one each month, am I missing something please help!!

MASSIVE CONGRATS TO CYCLURA, hope this is the start of many more :bfp:

Zoe x

Zoom,
Welcome so glad you found us. I also have mild endo could be worse now as was diagnosed a year ago. The dr just told me the tubes are loose back there and can move around kinda like a vaccum it just senses the egg and can pick it up I guess its all kinda mushed back there behind the uterus much closer together than it looks on a diagram.

Sarah- I am well been having cramps so that could mean anything. I guess we will see.

Zoom,
Welcome so glad you found us. I also have mild endo could be worse now as was diagnosed a year ago. The dr just told me the tubes are loose back there and can move around kinda like a vaccum it just senses the egg and can pick it up I guess its all kinda mushed back there behind the uterus much closer together than it looks on a diagram.

Sarah- I am well been having cramps so that could mean anything. I guess we will see.

Hi

Thanks for the quick response, see you have been trying for some time now, it's really good how positive you sound and your only a couple of days ahead of me on dpo, so i will be wishing you lots of luck for this cycle.

Oh and I love your wedding dress

Zoe x

Zoom,

Hi

Thanks for the quick response, see you have been trying for some time now, it's really good how positive you sound and your only a couple of days ahead of me on dpo, so i will be wishing you lots of luck for this cycle.

Oh and I love your wedding dress

Zoe x

Thanks Hunni. Hope this is your month too. Its actually a bridesmaids dress for a friends wedding I was in this past November. DH and I were both in the wedding. Had to get lots of pics as he doesnt dress up very often. LOL

Zoe- welcome! yep it seems weird when Dr's say u have pretty much the same chance with 1 tube, but apparently the remaining tube can reach over and suck up the egg from the other ovary once your body ajusts and also some women only O from one side each mth anyway and still have babies just fine :) like my Dr said, it only takes 1 good egg and 1 strong swimmer and job done ;-)

Amy- Glad your doing ok. I just cant wait to test but then on the other hand im nervous as i wanna be pregnant sooooo much for my birthday :-( im glad i have other stuff going on to take my mind off any possible dissappointing news. I am off to London for 4 days with dh for his 30th birthday in june so i have that to take my mind off it all if we didnt catch the eggie this cycle... Lets say we are PUPO for now though eh? ;-)

xxx

Africaqueen, thanks ever so much for your quote, I am starting to think this can really happen now with all this new info. Plus my OH has good swimers, or as he says magnificent!! hahaha

We are back in on the 7th for endo removal and they will put die through my good tube to see if it is still working.

Looks like a few of us are on the TWW so FX to all. Lots of :dust:

Hey Caz how are you finding the clomid we might be looking into that after our next opp??

Zoe x

Thanks Ladies for your lovely welcome and well done Cyclura on your BFP!!! Such fantastic news :o) I hope to see plenty more in the next 2 weeks and will be keeping an eye on you all from my bedside as I recover from the op...

Had a groggy day yesterday but feeling better today although have started heavily bleeding today (3 days post op) - I hope thats normal!! How long should it last? Can anyone help me out here?

Hello ladies, thank you for all the congrats :hugs:

and welcome to the newbies to the thread I hope you find the support of the lovely ladies here as great as I did/do.

I hope you do not mind me hanging around I have joined the jan thread in tri 1 but I am a little nervous about taking the big leap until my early scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->