One Tubers

Africaqueen, thanks ever so much for your quote, I am starting to think this can really happen now with all this new info. Plus my OH has good swimers, or as he says magnificent!! hahaha

We are back in on the 7th for endo removal and they will put die through my good tube to see if it is still working.

Looks like a few of us are on the TWW so FX to all. Lots of :dust:

Hey Caz how are you finding the clomid we might be looking into that after our next opp??

Zoe x

its ok hun my first cycle i had an m/c and 2 bfns and the 4th a chemical pregnacey im on m 5th round now hun just witing to ovulat the side affects are simler to pregnacey symptoms hope you join me then :haha: x x x x

Please hang around!!! This is more of a group of one tubers in all stages. So nice to see the ladies with BFP still around it give us so much hope for the future and love to see the progress.

Cupcake- my bleeding didnt last very long at all I would say like 4 days maybe. Hope u feel better soon. Big Hugs.

Hope this is the last cycle u need clomid Caz pray its a nice sticky one this time.

i hope so only 1 more month after this so dont no what is next think it iui or ivf but i am going to ask for more clomid or somethink else because the spermey are getin there x x x x

Cupcake- monitor the bleeding and if it becomes very heavy(such as filling a pad within a hr) u should call the EPU and get checked over. I had some bleeding but not really heavy.
Everyone is different though. Hope u are feeling better soon. ((HUGS))

xxx

Thanks Ladies for your lovely welcome and well done Cyclura on your BFP!!! Such fantastic news :o) I hope to see plenty more in the next 2 weeks and will be keeping an eye on you all from my bedside as I recover from the op...

Had a groggy day yesterday but feeling better today although have started heavily bleeding today (3 days post op) - I hope thats normal!! How long should it last? Can anyone help me out here?

think it for a couple of days hunnie x x x

Thanks ladies - thats a great help! I dont know where i'd be without you!! Just bleeding like heavy day of period but only had one pad on for the day so far since my shower so don't think anything to worry about.

Hopefully this will be all over soon and we can start to think about ttc again.

OMG ladies! I dnt know if this will come to mean anything but... i was watching a movie with dh before and i had a pain very low down that took my breath away for 10 mins! it was the oddest pain. I can only liken it to the pain i felt when i had my hsg a few years ago when they inserted the catheter...like a stabbing/stretchy/crampy pain... very uncomfortable and lasted 10 mins. Enough to make me wince. Now im lying in bed on my laptop with dh fast asleep next to me(bless him he's up early for work) and its calmed down to a dull crampy pain now... its very low down and my womb feels a little "heavy".
Hmmm very odd. I am deffo not symptom spotting. This was in your face kinda pain/discomfort... Surely if it was implantation it would not be so sharp??

xxx

Had a nice visit to emerg this morning :( Spent 10 hours there, being pumped with an i.v and morphine. I had unbearable pains and spasms that were constant. I was scared to death because the last time I had a hospital visit was when I had my emergency surgery for my ectopic :( I spent 3/4 of the day in tears, worrying about the news I was gonna receive.
Anyways, I was diagnosed with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease :( I'm being loaded with antibiotics and pain meds for two weeks and have been advised to put baby making on hold for yet another two months !! :growlmad: I'm so devastated, I had this feeling that this was my month. Doctor also said that I have a cyst on my ovary from ovulation, I ovulated from my tubeless ovary apparently and my good tube didn't catch it :dohh: This is so frustrating !! Now my chances of another ectopic are even greater than they were before as PID can cause scar tissue. Does it evver end??? :cry:
:dust: to you all xx

Missb20xx so sorry to hear what is happening for you at the moment, sounds like a really crapy time for you. Get your self some pampering and look after yourself. I bet a couple of months sounds like a life time away but it will be here much sooner than you think, and you will have a lovely healthy place for your baby to grow.

Take care of your self my love and I hope for a speedy recovery for you

Lots of love
Zoex

OMG ladies! I dnt know if this will come to mean anything but... i was watching a movie with dh before and i had a pain very low down that took my breath away for 10 mins! it was the oddest pain. I can only liken it to the pain i felt when i had my hsg a few years ago when they inserted the catheter...like a stabbing/stretchy/crampy pain... very uncomfortable and lasted 10 mins. Enough to make me wince. Now im lying in bed on my laptop with dh fast asleep next to me(bless him he's up early for work) and its calmed down to a dull crampy pain now... its very low down and my womb feels a little "heavy".
Hmmm very odd. I am deffo not symptom spotting. This was in your face kinda pain/discomfort... Surely if it was implantation it would not be so sharp??

xxx

Exciting time ahead for you!! It certainly is the right time to be having an implantation pain!! FX for you hun
xx

Missb20- I am so sorry u are going through all this hun :-(
Actually PID causes 80% of ectopics. It is caused by originally contracting chlyamidia and not being aware of it as it often has no symptoms and then it leads to PID :-( My friend had the same thing happen. It is more common than we think so u are not alone with this. I was tested for chylamidia when i had my ectopic and thank god it came back negative so my other tube was fine and it was just one of those things. I already have pcos and that messes my hormones up enough so im glad there was no further issues! I hope u feel better soon and that u dnt have to endure pain like that again.

xxx

Actually PID causes 80% of ectopics. It is caused by originally contracting chlyamidia and not being aware of it as it often has no symptoms and then it leads to PID :-( My friend had the same thing happen. It is more common than we think so u are not alone with this. I was tested for chylamidia when i had my ectopic and thank god it came back negative so my other tube was fine and it was just one of those things. I already have pcos and that messes my hormones up enough so im glad there was no further issues! I hope u feel better soon and that u dnt have to endure pain like that again.

xxx

Thank you africa :) Oddly enough, it went backwards for me, my ectopic was in March (caused by damaged cilia), now I have PID :wacko: The only thing they could come up with is that my laparoscopy/salpingectomy was the cause, I was tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea when I originally had my surgery and again yesterday and I have never had an STD before, still clean. I think it's just a case of really bad luck, it's nothing new for me. Hopefully no damage was done to my remaining tube, I think I'm gonna demand a laparoscopy when this is all cleared up to check for scarring/damage and go from there, ugh. I wanna conceive naturally, but I don't wanna have another ectopic and lose my only tube, if IVF is my only option then I'll do it of course. This is so emotionally draining and I'm only 20, too young for all of this !!
:dust: to you all xx

Awww missb- u are so young to be going through this hun.
I would see IVF as a last option at your age. Give yourself a little time to think things over. Having IVF unfortunetly does not lessen your chance of a further ectopic, it actually heightens the risk :-( Hope u get sorted and get that bfp soon hun.
I know it wont make any difference to how u are feeling, but just realise that u have time on your side as u are very young and u have tons of chance ;-)

xxx

Wow, where all u all girls?? Is it only me sad enough to be online at almost midnight on a sat nite...? haha xxx

xxx

Hi ladies need some help with some of the terms, what is PID PCOS AF. i don't know if I have an STD as not been tested for over 2 years. As I only have one tube (I hope) will find out on the 7th with the ladp and dye test! I don't want anything to damage it, what do you reckon?

Cheers Zxx

Hi everyone,

Well my bleeding is still going strong, even though I gave the soya a go last week. Oh well, I've got to go to the docs soon anyway to talk to them about the tests my DH is having on Tuesday to check his swimmers are all going in the right direction. I know that he is ok - its horrible when you know that the reason you both don't have a baby is because of you - sometimes I feel like I'm letting us down but then DH always cheers me up and tells me we are a team. What we would do without our lovely DHs I don't know.

Miss B - what you went through sounds horrible. Its been more than 18 months after my ectopic and just a bit of indigestion still sends me into a panic. I know it doesn't matter what age you are - 20, 30 or 40 - if you want a baby then you want a baby. At least you have time on your side. Look after yourself :hugs:
Zoom - PCOS is polycystic ovary syndrome, PID is pelvic inflammatory disease and AF is Auntie Flo (nickname for your period). Most abbreviations can be found on the babyandbump homepage. I'd have thought that will all the blood tests and checks they do that they would have picked something up. I had all my STD checks done before me and DH got married so I know I haven't got anything now (unless DH has been unfaithful which I doubt very much ) Also, with all the bleeding I've had I've had everything from my liver condition to my thyroid checked out and also had a scan and a laparoscopy to check for problems. So far they have found nothing - I guess sometimes these things happen and there is no reason.
Africa - pain sounds good - how exciting for you. Fx you and all the other 2ww girls get a sticky bean this month. Just wondering how does IVF affect ectopic pregnancies as I thought they implanted the egg straight into your womb.

Thanks Red, Im really hoping the pains mean i have my bfp to look forward to! please god... As regards the risk being slightly higher with ectopic with IVF, it seems to be because the natural way of conceiving which see's the fertilised egg make its "journey" is taken away by implanting straight into the womb, the embie can drift away from there and settle in a tube. Plenty of ppl have no probs with IVF though.

Isi and Amy- Where art thou?? lol. Hope u are both surviving this 2ww. Im doing ok but just want time to go a little faster but only if there is a bsp in store.... lol

xxx

hi girl hope your all fine hope all those in 2ww are going to get there :bfp: well i have not long now to wait till ovulation x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->