One Tubers

Hiya Caz. Ooh glad ur cycle going quick for u, so u can be in the dreaded 2ww again ;-)
I feel really down today. Convinced myself im not pregnant and i sat and cried watching 16 and pregnant before. Don't know if i will test on my bday now as i just couldnt stand to see a bfn esp on my bday :-(
Hope i can shake this negative mood. I could of just stayed in bed today (dnt help that dh is workin away till wed either) but i dragged myself out of bed and im gonna take a shower now and walk the shop to get a paper and try take my mind off it all. I dnt wanna set myself up through being overly optimistic, only to get a bfn or the witch to arrive xxx

Hiya Caz. Ooh glad ur cycle going quick for u, so u can be in the dreaded 2ww again ;-)
I feel really down today. Convinced myself im not pregnant and i sat and cried watching 16 and pregnant before. Don't know if i will test on my bday now as i just couldnt stand to see a bfn esp on my bday :-(
Hope i can shake this negative mood. I could of just stayed in bed today (dnt help that dh is workin away till wed either) but i dragged myself out of bed and im gonna take a shower now and walk the shop to get a paper and try take my mind off it all. I dnt wanna set myself up through being overly optimistic, only to get a bfn or the witch to arrive xxx

aw hun i was like that last month to i think im going to ovulat in the next day or 2 here look at this pic i hope i ovulat early in stead off late i have had af like pains today and yesterday x x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0069.jpg
    Photo-0069.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
I would say u have no O'd yet hun. The test line is too light yet. U will be gearing up for it tho ;-) good luck catching that egg! im in the lap of the gods now, yet again :-(

xxx

aw hun i no iv not ovulated yet hun think i might do in the next couple off days x x x x

hi ladies, im only on cd6 af just finished, another week and fingers crossed will be ovulating.... had some awful creamy cm today and loads of it and pains half the time i dunno whats going on with this body of mine!!! im taking the relaxed approach this month tho.... no temping nothing and my OH and i are soooo busy with decorating fingers crossed the month will fly by! x

Awww Sarah :hugs:. I know just how you feel. Just try to have an open mind, okay. I pray you get that :bfp: this month, but even if it doesn't happen this cycle, it will surely happen soon! I also don't you should test on your birthday. At 10 dpo, you might not get a positive even if you are pregnant. Juse wait a few more days okay! Stay strong sweetie!

Amy, how're you doing? The 1ww....finally!

Yay for ovulating soon Caz. Good luck hun! And good luck Shell's!

Isi- u are right about not testing on my birthday as a bfn is much more likely even if i am pregnant as its so early. So im going to test at 12dpo and let myself enjoy my birthday with no added stress/upset. DH taking me to a plush hotel in the city and i want to enjoy it rather than feel depressed as we dont often get the chance to indulge in a treat :)
Yes glad its a 1ww nw. Just want to knw either way so we can either celebrate or move on.

Amy- hope u are doing ok hun ?

Caz- woohoo nearly O time! hope u get that bfp this cycle xxx

Isi- u are right about not testing on my birthday as a bfn is much more likely even if i am pregnant as its so early. So im going to test at 12dpo and let myself enjoy my birthday with no added stress/upset. DH taking me to a plush hotel in the city and i want to enjoy it rather than feel depressed as we dont often get the chance to indulge in a treat :)
Yes glad its a 1ww nw. Just want to knw either way so we can either celebrate or move on.

Amy- hope u are doing ok hun ?

Caz- woohoo nearly O time! hope u get that bfp this cycle xxx

aw hun im praying you get yours x x x x

Isi- I just remembered its your Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
May all your wishes come true and i hope u have a fab year ahead of u:happydance:

:cake::dust:

xxx

Awww, thanks for the birthday wishes Sarah :hugs:. Unfortunately, it was a typo earlier and my birthday is actually the 26th :blush:. But, hey, thanks for putting me in the birthday mood early :winkwink:

Excellent....you most definitely should enjoy your birthday with your DH, and not allow any test anywhere within sight on that day! I know how hard willpower can be, but try hun! I'm not going to test till AF doesn't show...and even then, I'll wait till AFTER my birthday, i.e. the 27th. It's bad enough turning 33....I don't need anything else to spoil my day :haha:

Amy, how are you hun?! You've been awfully quiet. Miss you hun! Yay for the 1ww though :dance:

What happened here over the weekend though? I found out I was unsubscribed from the group....and all the siggys seem to have disappeared :shrug:

ok now im so confused with my body... af came went and now back again... on cd7?? bloody give up me!!

hi girls are you ok shell hun hope its not af back how is everyone else hope your all fine well my temps have droped today againe hope im getin ready to ovulat done another opk same as yesterday x x x xx

Had a nice visit to emerg this morning :( Spent 10 hours there, being pumped with an i.v and morphine. I had unbearable pains and spasms that were constant. I was scared to death because the last time I had a hospital visit was when I had my emergency surgery for my ectopic :( I spent 3/4 of the day in tears, worrying about the news I was gonna receive.
Anyways, I was diagnosed with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease :( I'm being loaded with antibiotics and pain meds for two weeks and have been advised to put baby making on hold for yet another two months !! :growlmad: I'm so devastated, I had this feeling that this was my month. Doctor also said that I have a cyst on my ovary from ovulation, I ovulated from my tubeless ovary apparently and my good tube didn't catch it :dohh: This is so frustrating !! Now my chances of another ectopic are even greater than they were before as PID can cause scar tissue. Does it evver end??? :cry:
:dust: to you all xx

So sorry babes.

So sorry ladies the weekends are pretty crazy for me. Hope u r all well. Red so sorry definetly get checked out something is definetly going wrong.
I also was unsubscribed to this thread kinda wierd that is why I didnt think there were any messages had to go and find this thread.

Goodness I have only been away for 4 days and it has taken me nearly half an hour to catch up with all the gossip on here!

Miss B - sorry to hear about your trip to A&E I hope you are feeling better now.
Zoom - welcome to our little group - these girls are great for moral support.
Africa - I like the sound of the tummy pain (well not you actually being in pain IYKWIM!) I hope it is eggy getting comfy in the right place! I hope the 1WW goes qiuckly for you Isi and puppymom.
Cupcake - my bleeding post-op lasted about a week but was only heavy for the first 2-3 days.
As for everyone else I hope you are all well.

I have spent 4 days in the Lakes in the sunshine - only a few little rain showers which is an absolute miracle for us on a trip to the Lakes (usually pours the entire time we are there!) I was very impressed with myself - managed to do 2 really good walks on Saturday and Sunday - probably about 6 miles each day and Saturday half of that was up hill! Not bad 2 weeks and 1-2 days post-op although i will admit to being a bit out of puff at times! Sadly now we are home and I am back to work tomorrow boo hiss
xxx

Goodness I have only been away for 4 days and it has taken me nearly half an hour to catch up with all the gossip on here!

Miss B - sorry to hear about your trip to A&E I hope you are feeling better now.
Zoom - welcome to our little group - these girls are great for moral support.
Africa - I like the sound of the tummy pain (well not you actually being in pain IYKWIM!) I hope it is eggy getting comfy in the right place! I hope the 1WW goes qiuckly for you Isi and puppymom.
Cupcake - my bleeding post-op lasted about a week but was only heavy for the first 2-3 days.
As for everyone else I hope you are all well.

I have spent 4 days in the Lakes in the sunshine - only a few little rain showers which is an absolute miracle for us on a trip to the Lakes (usually pours the entire time we are there!) I was very impressed with myself - managed to do 2 really good walks on Saturday and Sunday - probably about 6 miles each day and Saturday half of that was up hill! Not bad 2 weeks and 1-2 days post-op although i will admit to being a bit out of puff at times! Sadly now we are home and I am back to work tomorrow boo hiss
xxx

Sounds like you had a lovely little get away. Sorry you had to come back to reality.

yup im sure, i seem to have started af again?? my body is seriously messed up since my loss i just cant see me ever getting pregnant at this rate !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->