One Tubers

:hugs: Shells! Even though you're back CD1, keep up the PMA, okay? I pray you get that :bfp: this cycle!!!

Milos- Glad u had a nice break away hun. I love the lakes. So beautiful. Where did u stay? i like bowness :)

Shells- im sorry ur cycle is a bit waccy this time around but as amy said, i would go and get checked out. I had a dysfunc period a few yrs ago and bled for 10 days. Had to get pills from Dr to stop the bleed and they worked fine. Never happened again ;-)

Amy- welcome back! Any symptoms? when are u going to test? im going to hold out intill 12dpo if i can manage it. lol. Hope that u, me and Isi get to be bump buddies together... Ooh imagine how amazing that would be

xxx

Hello ladies! Can I join you? I have been TTC for almost 2 years now. Started charting a few months ago, hopefully that will help. I had an ectopic in 2001 and had to have a portion of my tube removed. My doc said that it is possible for the egg to be released on one side and travel through the good tube, and I did get pregnant and had my son in 2003, but it was not a planned pregnancy. I feel that now that I am trying, I cannot get pregnant.:shrug: If I don't get PG by the summer I am going to get some help. Hope everyone gets their BFPs soon:)

Hello ladies! Can I join you? I have been TTC for almost 2 years now. Started charting a few months ago, hopefully that will help. I had an ectopic in 2001 and had to have a portion of my tube removed. My doc said that it is possible for the egg to be released on one side and travel through the good tube, and I did get pregnant and had my son in 2003, but it was not a planned pregnancy. I feel that now that I am trying, I cannot get pregnant.:shrug: If I don't get PG by the summer I am going to get some help. Hope everyone gets their BFPs soon:)

Welcome stephmkc so sorry for your loss and loss of tube. Hope your stay here is long and you get the BFP soon. :hugs:

Hey ladies hope all is well. Looks like I am not meant to get a BFP this cycle took my temps yesterday and they were 97.58 today 96.98 so looks like the AF is coming today :( sure she will be here by mid day. Good luck to everyone else getting ready to test.

Welcome Steph :) sorry for your losses. U will get tons of support here.

Amy- Oh i really hope the witch stays away for u. I am not holding out much hope this cycle either as i dnt feel pregnant and last time i just knew :-( The witch is due for me sunday. I hope she does decide to stay away, but its looking doubtful :-(

xxx

Amy and Sarah, please don't lose hope yet. It's not over till AF comes. Let's keep up the PMA ladies. Please!!!! :friends:

Welcome Steph! So sorry for your loss! Hopefully you'll get that :bfp: soon!

Hello Ladies,

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi... A week ago today I was having my surgery to remove my right tube and today I feel almost human again. My bleeding has fizzled out - almost like the end of a normal period now so only had 5 days worth which isn't bad... Just hanging in there till my next af so we can try again in June.

Wanted to ask did anyone have a seriously huge belly after their laporoscopy? Mine is massive from underneath the belly button down... Hoping it goes down soon as its rather bruised at the moment - I guess from where the camera went in and the surgeons aren't the most careful when they're performing these ops....

Puppysmom - any news on your AF - has she turned up? Fingers X for you...

cupcake,
My belly felt the same way after surgey will just take a week or so more to feel better. Glad you are feeling better other than that. AF is not here yet but I am sure it is coming.

Cupcake- I am glad u are recovering well. My belly was a little swollen but not too bad. I did leak from the belly button scar and ended up having antibiotics though so not all plain sailing. My consultant advised us to wait 3 cycles before ttc again though, so as to allow the scar tissue to heal up and prevent us having another ectopic as some can attach to scar tissue...Even my GP advised us to wait too. Good luck to you.

Amy- i am sorry u sense the witch is coming. Just rem how similar being pg feels tho... u are not out yet and if we are, we will hope to have our valentines babies ;-)

xxx

Oh thats promising Puppymom - she'd usually be here by now?

My bellybutton scar has healed up the most - its the wider one in the middle of my bikini line where they removed the tube from that seems a little red and sore... Its not weaping though... Was wondering whether to apply some savlon? Or are you supposed to keep them dry?

The consultant said I would be healed quickly from the op and as all the tube was removed the healing internally would also be quick - there would be nothing left for another egg to implant in, it would just fall away if released on my side without the tube. They said as long as I was emotionally stable I could start trying to conceive as soon as I felt ready once at least 1 AF had returned after the operation.

When I went in for my scan - they noted i had nice follicles on my left hand ovary which means the next time i OV will be on the good side so I shall miss that, and will assume the ok time will be on the wrong side. I'm keeping my mind open and hoping that we get another BFP in the next 6 months by December...

Yeah usually. Been checking my cervix (ps never have before haha) and no blood or pink so I guess we will see but she is a sneaky one and can just pop up anytime.

Well you never know, this could be your month :) Fingers Xd

Just thought I'd try out my new signature to see if it works too!

hi girls well im going to use my preseed tonight im in my fertil period hayyyyyy xxxxxxxx

Caz,
Yay for fertile window. Go and wear your self out the next few days. Hope u catch that egg.

Ohhh Caz, now comes the best bit for you - lots of BD!!! Good luck :flower:

Isi - I see your 11DPO - how you doing this cycle? Any symptoms?? When will you be testing?

Puppymom - Any news on old witchie poo? Hope she's staying away for you!

Was also gonna ask about pain on OV. I always get pain in my right hand side around day 14 but the cycle I got pregnant I had only slight twinges on my LHS so I assumed I OV'd from my left ovary - but the ectopic confirms it was on the right...

Does anyone else get mixed messages with their ov pain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->