One Tubers

Ohhh Caz, now comes the best bit for you - lots of BD!!! Good luck :flower:

Isi - I see your 11DPO - how you doing this cycle? Any symptoms?? When will you be testing?

Puppymom - Any news on old witchie poo? Hope she's staying away for you!

Cupcake,
So far she hasnt shown and my temp was back up a little today so I guess we will see. Been an emotional wreck all day too. But that can mean anything.

I think my body is pretty straight forward at least I hope usually get pains on the side I am ovulating on and that is it.

Isi - I see your 11DPO - how you doing this cycle? Any symptoms?? When will you be testing?

Gosh cupcake....I have sooo many symptoms now....but seem to always do every cycle, so I'm trying to :ignore: until AF does/doesn't show this weekend. I also have a major POAS phobia, so most likely won't be testing till sometime next week....most likely after my birthday on the 26th....lol. Glad you're healing great hun!! When do you start ttc again?

Gosh cupcake....I have sooo many symptoms now....but seem to always do every cycle, so I'm trying to :ignore: until AF does/doesn't show this weekend. I also have a major POAS phobia, so most likely won't be testing till sometime next week....most likely after my birthday on the 26th....lol. Glad you're healing great hun!! When do you start ttc again?

Wow Isi you are a strong lady waiting so long. Hope the symptoms mean good things for you.

Fingers X'd Isi - you are very good... I was taking tests from 11dpo... and I didn't get my positive until 17dpo, digi at 21dpo - but that was with the ectopic so my HCG levels were low... kept on peeing on tests throughout and I hate to think of all the money i spent in April on tests... I could hazzard a guess at over £100 worth easily... :blush:

Puppymom sounds good for you too - I was oh so emotional all the time, crying at the smallest things, thats just starting to wear off now - I guess it takes a while for the hormones to regulate after the op. I did take a test on Friday and got a dark line the same as the control line, so I guess my hormones were still really high... I'm gonna take a digi at 2 weeks post op which will be next tuesday to see if my levels have come down...

Then after that its the wait for the witch to show her face and then I'll have a go that next cycle - see what happens.

I've got my CB fertility monitor to use again - only used it once last time and got myself a BFP so I'm hopeful it will maximises the chances we have once I OV from my good side... Here's hoping anyways :) x

Good luck to the rest of you girls waiting for testing!!

OMG!!! I can't believe I missed Sarah's birthday!!! Happy belated birthday hun! I hope you had loads of fun!!!! :cake::icecream::happydance:

Well, I'm out. AF got me this morning. Thank God I didn't bother testing, I guess. I feel quite bummed out, but am still holding on to God andpraying He blesses us soon. I've decided against clomid this cycle....possibly next one....or even after my trip to America in July. Not sure. Also considering IUI now.....but we'll see.

Good luck Amy and Sarah!! I hope you guys are luckier than me this cycle. Good luck also Caz and Cupcakes.

:hugs:

Awww Isi- I am sorry the witch got u :-( I am pretty sure im not pregnant this cycle as i feel PMT quite strongly like always, but we shall see. I am going to test tomorrow as il be 12dpo. Not holding out much hope this time round tho. Fingers still x'd tho! lol.

Amy- any sign for u??

Caz- get that egg!! go girl!! haha

cupcake- glad ur healing up well hun.

Well i had a fab bday yesterday. thx for bday msgs girls :) just got back from hotel before. I had 2 glasses wine with dinner and a cocktail later on so feel ok about it as didnt go mad and pretty convinced im not pg anyway.

xxx

Isi,
So sorry she got you hun. FXX for you next cycle. So where in America are you coming?
Sarah glad you had a wonderful bday. Wine and 1 cocktail should be fine. I get so tired of living each month like I am pg and then am not.
As for me still no witch and temp went up again today. Not as high as the before the big low dip but higher than yesterday so I guess we will see. I'll probably test tomorrow to if she doesnt show. Just too scared to test.
Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks Amy & Sarah :hugs:

I'll be in Augusta Georgia, Sarah.....I'm supposed to be Godmother to my best friend's Son :)

Well....kinda changed my min about the clomid. I've decided to go see my Doctor tomorrow and take it for the 2nd time. But my husband has forbidden me from doing the HMG injectibles (since I reacted so badly to it before).....ah well! I hope the clomid alone works. I actually don't have a problem ovulating....it's just making double sure it's from my good side.

Well....another cycle begins! :thumbup:

Thats awesome. I love Augusta. Glad you decided on giving the clomid another try.

I was there in 2007, and I fell head over heels in love with it! I have friends in Atlanta who have been bugging me to make sure I spend time there as well, but I know I won't do more than 2 nights away from Augusta. I'm craving that kind of serenity right now.

Thanks Amy :hugs:

Isi - boo hiss on the witch showing her nasty face but good luck for your next cycle.

Puppymom - how exciting, i'm crossing everything for you and hoping you get a lovely BFP tomorrow for Team One Tubers :) - Its about time we had another :happydance:

Africa - Glad you enjoyed your birthday and a few nice drinks! You certainly deserve it :flower: Fingers crossed on this cycle for you too - I hope you get some good news!

AFM, i was wondering whether you'd be able to help me here and let me know how soon after your surgery did your AF return? Just so I know when I can expect her :)

Cheers ladies x :kiss:

Caz - hope you've put in a big effort on the BD front then ;)

Good luck hun :kiss:

Thanks Cupcake, if I remember correctly mine was pretty much right on target like a 28 day cycles since then my cycles have gotten shorter and shorter but the first one was pretty much the same as it was before.

Amy- u HAVE to test tomorrow! it is looking rather good for u right now isnt it? ;-)
I will be poas in the morning too so we can either celebrate or console eachother ;-)
Lets just get it out the way eh? I have had no symptoms at all, since my crampy stretching pain around 6dpo, so doubt il get a positive but it aint over till she shows.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"