One Tubers

Amy- u HAVE to test tomorrow! it is looking rather good for u right now isnt it? ;-)
I will be poas in the morning too so we can either celebrate or console eachother ;-)
Lets just get it out the way eh? I have had no symptoms at all, since my crampy stretching pain around 6dpo, so doubt il get a positive but it aint over till she shows.

xxx

Thanks Sarah I will I promise and your right at least I have all you lovely ladies to cheer me up. I still feel really crampy so I guess we will see. FXX for you tomorrow babes. :hugs:

Fingers x'd for u too Amy ;-) Il post as soon as i knw either way.

Pray it is a bfp for both of us xxx

yay so I will get see yours before mine as you are ahead of me on the time zone.

hi ladies

good luck girls with testing tomorrow cant wait to come over and see them bfp's :-D

Caz get at it girl and catch that eggy!

Well ive stopped bleeding was very odd like having a period, had a couple days break and started bleeding again. The odd thing is this, we are going with the flow this month no charting nothing but when this bleed reoccured i did a opk and it wasnt positive but was like it was heading that way like i normally get a day or 2 b4 i ovulate but since i pee'd on a couple more outa interest and theres no line at all now???.....god knows! im just gonna stop obsessing now and me a dh are gonna go with it, 'if' i ovulate i know it will be in the next 4-5 days never ovulated any later than day 15 so we will see what happens.

Hope everyones well x

hiya hun glad the bleeding has stopped im useing more of my preseed this month and takein vitamins and minrals fx for us hey x x xxxx

Hi Shell :) nice to see u back here.
Glad u have stopped bleeding. I would get checked over just to be on safe side but i am a worry wart ;-)

Well i have just done something very stupid and poas cos just couldnt hold back till 2moz... and it was the worst thing i could of done really cos within 3 mins a very, very, very, very, faint faint line showed up(cnt stress how faint) it seems to be very light pink but honestly, blink and u would miss it, so please dnt think im posting my bfp here. I wish! i think its probs a evap as its so faint its just about visible and it was a IC... So now i have to wait till 2moz mornin to test with fmu anyway, so what was the point? Grrrrr so annoyed with myself for havin no wilpower :-(
No point posting a pic as honestly u can just about see it in reality let alone on a pic... lol. Aaaah y do i do this to myself??

xxx

Thanks Caz but i doubt it... im praying im wrong of course, but u cnt trust IC's really can u? they have big evap line probs :-(

xxx

Hey girls just wondering if I can join you?

I have had a lap today and they did a dye test at the same time. I only have one tube that works properly my right, I have been told today my left is blocked/damaged I and a dodgy ovary. Thanfully they are both on the same side. My left. They think they are like this because I had a MC 2 years ago next month at 5 weeks and I got an infection that turned into PID (pelvic immflamatory disease).

I am not yet TTC was meant to be starting when we move next month but OH has back pedaled and decided he is "not ready" I am heartbroken. We are NTNP at the moment though. Sometimes he withdraws sometimes he doesnt. But I dont have much chance falling like that with only one tube.

Feeling so down and alone. OH isnt being very sympathetic.

Thanks in advance for your replies. Dont want to step on anyones toes as I know I am not TTC or LTTTC.

xxx

Hey ladies, I just wanted to come in and wish you all luck on getting your BFPs - I had my right tube removed in 2008 after suffering an infection. I'd had an ectopic removed from the tube 6 months previously and they thought they'd saved it, when they removed it they said there was so much rotting flesh in my pelvis they think that's what had been causing my mcs and mmc (5 :( )

Anyway, as you can now see I have a daughter and a 2nd baby on the way. Hope I don't upset anyone by posting x

Welcome magpies ;-)

U are very welcome here and u are not stepping on anyones toes. We are a good support network here.
Maybe your dh will come round... men are never really ready but once the baby arrives they adore it in most cases ;-) just give him a little time and he will come round. After my loss in jan, dh was very scared about ttc again as he could of lost me as well as our baby and he was terrified. Needless to say, he came round and we are on cycle 2 of ttc again now. Praying for my bfp tomorrow but not holding my breath :-(

xxx

Hey ladies, I just wanted to come in and wish you all luck on getting your BFPs - I had my right tube removed in 2008 after suffering an infection. I'd had an ectopic removed from the tube 6 months previously and they thought they'd saved it, when they removed it they said there was so much rotting flesh in my pelvis they think that's what had been causing my mcs and mmc (5 :( )

Anyway, as you can now see I have a daughter and a 2nd baby on the way. Hope I don't upset anyone by posting x

Thank u so much for posting! your story is a inspiration and we all need that ;-)
U must be so happy with ur dd and a lil baby on the way. I just pray we all get the same luck in the future :) Thanks again xxx

Wish you all the luck in the world hun. Hope this is your month.

Can anyone tell me how much does it lower your chances? Do I have half as much chance because I will only ovulate properly (as in it gets down a tube) every other month?

xxx

Can anyone tell me how much does it lower your chances? Do I have half as much chance because I will only ovulate properly (as in it gets down a tube) every other month?

xxx

Well im not too sure if u have probs with a ovary too, but most women ovulate from a diff side each mth, so u have pretty much the same chance as before u lose/have a blocked tube ;-) chances are deffo not halved. Its more like a 20% less chance of getting pg but if its the right side that O's u have as much chance as anyone else. U still have tons of chance:happydance:

xxx

xxx

Well im not too sure if u have probs with a ovary too, but most women ovulate from a diff side each mth, so u have pretty much the same chance as before u lose/have a blocked tube ;-) chances are deffo not halved. Its more like a 20% less chance of getting pg but if its the right side that O's u have as much chance as anyone else. U still have tons of chance:happydance:

xxx

Thanks that made me feel a bit better. They said clomid may be an option or and operation to try and remove the blockage. They said they would have to cut the bad bit out and glue it back together.

xxx

Hey girls just wondering if I can join you?

I have had a lap today and they did a dye test at the same time. I only have one tube that works properly my right, I have been told today my left is blocked/damaged I and a dodgy ovary. Thanfully they are both on the same side. My left. They think they are like this because I had a MC 2 years ago next month at 5 weeks and I got an infection that turned into PID (pelvic immflamatory disease).

I am not yet TTC was meant to be starting when we move next month but OH has back pedaled and decided he is "not ready" I am heartbroken. We are NTNP at the moment though. Sometimes he withdraws sometimes he doesnt. But I dont have much chance falling like that with only one tube.

Feeling so down and alone. OH isnt being very sympathetic.

Thanks in advance for your replies. Dont want to step on anyones toes as I know I am not TTC or LTTTC.

xxx

Welcome 4Magpies hope your DH comes around soon I am sure he is just scared. So sorry for your loss. You are welcome here anytime.

Thanks for stopping by Faerie your story gives us so much hope. Your r welcome to stay as long as you would like we have several One Tuber grads that stay with us from time time. So thankful to see that is can happen. :hugs:

xxx

xxx

Thanks that made me feel a bit better. They said clomid may be an option or and operation to try and remove the blockage. They said they would have to cut the bad bit out and glue it back together.

xxx

Not to scare you or anything but b careful doing the operation. They did the same to me 6 years ago after an ectopic and last year I had another ectopic in the same tube said it could have been bcuz the tube was still damaged. They ended up removing the tube. I am sure technology is much better than it was then but it just something to think about. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->