One Tubers

I am very well TY, I got my booking in letter today so I just need to sit tight and wait until 9th June and then we can rush me an early scan :happydance: make sure little one is in the right place and the heart is beating.

On another note my European polecat female is due to drop her litter any day now so I am checking her nursing cage every hour like a nutter :haha::haha:

well ok i have a question about opk's if anyone can answer me?

Now i promised myself id not use anything this month but today i had EWCM lots of it and thought... ohh.... am i gonna ovulate? anyway i took a opk this morning and the second line was very visable not a possitive yet but so so near, well i thought ok i know ya not suppost to take tests in the morning so will wait till tonight and i took one tonight and not even a second line?? what the?? how can it go from being a almost positive to completely negative?....

I think its time to chuck them things away i knew i should have done that but i had 5 left up there and couldnt resist!

Shell- I think thats why u arent supposed to use them in the morning as u can get a false positive on it... i would say if u got a neg in the afternoon then u are not due to Ovulate yet.

Amy- I know there is a time difference but have u tested again yet?? i have everything x'd for u hun!

As for me, i am suffering badly with recurring sciatica and im bed ridden :-( i am on super strong painkillers and im in complete agony so feeling very low.
AF due tomorrow so its going to be a great week for me :-(

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Ok Ladies testing again this morning and the line is darker than yesterday. Just still really nervous have bloods scheduled for Monday.

Attachments

• 0522000838.jpg
    0522000838.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 8
well ok i have a question about opk's if anyone can answer me?

Now i promised myself id not use anything this month but today i had EWCM lots of it and thought... ohh.... am i gonna ovulate? anyway i took a opk this morning and the second line was very visable not a possitive yet but so so near, well i thought ok i know ya not suppost to take tests in the morning so will wait till tonight and i took one tonight and not even a second line?? what the?? how can it go from being a almost positive to completely negative?....

I think its time to chuck them things away i knew i should have done that but i had 5 left up there and couldnt resist!

Shell's what CD are you on. Maybe u caught the surge on the way down and that is why it was almost postive and then nothing.

OMG Amy!!! that is a :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I understand u being nervous as i would be the exact same.
I cant wait to see a even darker line and know ur blood results!
Oh hun i am delighted for u! I am so glad one of us got that magic 2nd line:happydance:

Lots of sticky dust:dust::dust::dust:

xxx

Thanks Sarah sorry you are in pain in the bed. Hope u feel better soon babes.

Ok Ladies testing again this morning and the line is darker than yesterday. Just still really nervous have bloods scheduled for Monday.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yey. I am so happy for you amy. :flower::hugs:

I will pray that your bean is a sticky one, snug in the right place \\:D/

:dust: :dust:

Thanks Kat so far feels different than the other pg but u never know sooooo scary.

:happydance: when are you due? and dibs on being a bump buddy :thumbup:

I am so excited for you I am sitting here like this :yipee::smug: my OH thinks I am a bit nuts

OMG AMY!!! yay!!!!

That is a bfp for sure!! ohhh so excited... get a digital out girl that will say pregnant!! ohh how exciting!!!

positive opk today... yay!! i thought i would be was almost postive last night and this morning i had twinges in my ovary and i took it with 2nd urine (been up since 6am thanks kids lol) and yep positive! Which is great as i only had one left cuse wasnt gonna do that this month go with the flow..... and all that ;-)

Just happy to see one positive i didnt get one like that last month! Am i actually getting back to normal maybe???? shock horror!

Shell- Yaaay on the O'ing!! woop woop. Good luck catching that eggie!

Amy- when are u testing again?? im really excited for u.

As for me, i am in complete agony and can barely walk at all now. I might have to go the hospital later. AF was due today but no sign as yet so my mum going to get me another test just to make sure as i dnt want to be pumping myself full of super strong painkillers if i were pregnant. Highly doubtful, just want to rule it out.
This pain is almost unbearable and dh away till wed so mum here looking after me.

Hope we are all ok xxx

Oh africaqueen that doesnt sound good, maybe you should go and get checked out hunni? that cant be right to be in that much pain.

I had a spot of blood earlier just one single spot in my pants sorry (tmi im sure) but wow thats new, im guessing thats a sign of ovulation? but never had that b4!

got my + opk today :yipee: aw africa hope your ok hunnie xxxxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Girls. I am actually a little better than earlier as i can manage to walk the bathroom unaided now so fingers x'd il recover faster than the last time i had it :)

Bad news is, that the:witch: just got me with no warning:growlmad:
So im out for a Jan baby and onto trying for a Feb baby.
I will be due to O when me and dh are in london so plenty of BD'ing whilst away might do the trick ;-) I feel sad im out but im focusing more on the pain in my back easing so im grateful for that at least.

Hope we get plenty of June bfps:happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"