One Tubers

im ovulating today too :) !!! been decorating all day tho, will try and grab hubby later if i have time!! arggghhh always the way when ya know ya ovulating lol x

im ovulating today too :) !!! been decorating all day tho, will try and grab hubby later if i have time!! arggghhh always the way when ya know ya ovulating lol x

ignor this pic i posted it before haha i will be useing my preseed tonight the last syring full xxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0028.jpg
    Photo-0028.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
lol caz i just used the last of concieve plus... managed to grab hubby as he came out the shower ;-) lol....

Isi- I think its like what my hubby says, Lagos tends to get bad press but there are many good aspects of the city and we will deffo be going there soon :)

xxx

He couldn't have put it better! Everytime I see stories of Nigeria in the (international) news, I always scratch my head and wonder if its the same country I'm in. Yeah, we have loads of issues, but it always seems to amplified like 1000000% when foreign media get their hands on it. Crazy! But I know you will definitely have loads of fun when you come.....and hey, if you need a tour guide, I'm at your service :flower:

Isi- I think its like what my hubby says, Lagos tends to get bad press but there are many good aspects of the city and we will deffo be going there soon :)

xxx

He couldn't have put it better! Everytime I see stories of Nigeria in the (international) news, I always scratch my head and wonder if its the same country I'm in. Yeah, we have loads of issues, but it always seems to amplified like 1000000% when foreign media get their hands on it. Crazy! But I know you will definitely have loads of fun when you come.....and hey, if you need a tour guide, I'm at your service :flower:

That is so true Isi. The news have a field day highlighting the issues etc.
When we come to Niga we can meet up if u would like? :) u can show me all the best places and we can introduce our babies to eachother ;-) hows that for PMA?:happydance:

xxx

Loving the PMA, girl :dance:. Sounds absolutely fabulous! Looking forward to it already :D. Hope you're feeling much better now hun! We need you in top condition for next week's fertile window :winkwink:

As for me, I'm about done with my clomid (last day today), so we'll see how that works out. I pray everything goes well.

just wanted to check in. been away got back sunday had work yesterday and had my scan today! am spot on 7wks 2days we got to see and hear the heartbeat and every thing is well. have been discharged to the midwives now and will get a scan at 12 weeks

Attachments

• CIMG5229.jpg
    CIMG5229.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
So got my bloods HCG was great 1983 but progesterone was low 6.9 :( normal is 15+ just got progesterone supplement but not sure if it is too late. :( Go tomorrow for HCG redraw wont check progesterone again for a while.

amy, your hcg does look great. Good numbers for you weeks. We never get progesterone tested her in uk so i don't know whats good or bad. Your hcg is higher than what mine was at your stage though. I hope your beanie is sticky and i have everything crossed for you.
Caz and shells. Hope you got them eggies. Go on sperm! You can do it. :)
Caz i have not got my 20 week scan through yet. I think they forgot about me. I am away at 20weeks so they said i would be in around 19 weeks. Think i might give em a call. My midwife appointment is 3/6/10 hopefully will get to hear bubs.
Mrs r welcome back. I am so happy bean is still ok growing strong.

Xxx

hi girls he hope everyone is well in her well the weather has brightend back up now xxxx

Isi- yep iv decided PMA all the way ;-)

Amy- your numbers sound great!! woohoooo. Are they going to scan u at 6wks??

MrsR- nice to see u back! really happy for u that ur bean is a healthy sticky in the right place ;-)

Is it just me, or do some of u girls who have not got pg since ur ectopic, find it hard to imagine seeing a bub in the womb on a scan? i knw it sounds stupid but i cnt imagine that joy after what happened last time... :-(

I am still pretty much laid up, so really hoping i get well soon or i wont be going to london next wk or be able to bd :-(

xxx

aw hunnie hope you get better :flower::hugs: mrs r the pic is fab hun awww xxx kat hun put a pic on when you have on haha love the pic amy fx for you hun xxxxxxxx

Sarah,
They may do one sooner because the HCG is high either this week or next. Progesterone being low is really scaring me. I agree I am still scared to death to have a scan so worried it will be like last time where they saw it in my tube. I dont think it will ever be the same.

Isi missed you earlier. Hope clomid works for you.
Sarah, i know its hard. To think that you won't get a bubs in your womb. I thought the same. But it happened to me when i least expected it. Even when we got bfp me and my partner did not beleive it would be in the womb. I broke down when i saw it was. Broke down and thanked god. It will happen hun. You deserve it too. We all do on here. You have had your share of rubbish and its time for something nice.
Caz we have two pics already, its just i am crap at getting pics on computer. I may ask my oh for help later. We have 8 week one and 13 week one.
Come on girls pma! Pma! :dust: :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"