One Tubers

So sorry Sarah Big hugs.
Yay for Oing Caz and Shell's FXXX
I just took a digi second morning pee and it says pregnant.

Thanks Amy.

Now i can officially say CONGRATS to u now!!! wooohooooooo!!!
Sending u a ton of sticky vibes xxx

Oh Amy!!! That is truly the best news ever :hugs:. I'm so happy for you sweetie! I wish you a healthy & happy pregnancy and your baby will stick for sure!!!

Sorry about AF, Sarah. And so sorry you're feeling poorly. Get well soon babes.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

YAY!!! AMY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Ok i know i shouldnt be but im abit drunk lol we are having a bbq and wohooo positive opk Caz i will be joining ya! yay!!

yay hunnie im going to do another tomorrow to see if it darker xxxxxx

oh there a couple of happy vibes in the group today. Must be the 30 degree heat, sunshine and bbq's. :)
Amy :happydance: officially pregnant. And i am glad it feels different. Hope thats a good sign. It has to be. :)
Caz congrats on positive. It does look like it may be darker tomorrow though. Get some in though :sex: :)
Sarah, so sorry about the :which: and i hope you get better. Your right, relaxing away with your oh should do the trick for next month. :) take it easy love.
I got a propper telling off from oh's dad today :( my daughter has a mid sleeper and i have to climb on it to make her bed. Well it fell through while i was on it. I am ok and i didn't hurt beano i think. I only hurt my ankle. But who esle is going to make my angels bed. :(
Hope everyone else is having a lovely evening. Or day where ever you are. Xx

i no hun hey your ticker is comeing on nice when is your next scan hunnie xxxxxx

Hello Ladies,

I am sorry you are having such a rough time atm Sarah and :hugs: damn witch should stay away

Amy :happydance::happydance::happydance: I know you are nervous but come and join the lovely ladies in the Jan Jellybeans thread, they are ever so nice :hugs:

Wooohoooo Caz on the +

How is everyone else doing? how are the British members finding the recent heat?

You guys are having g.l.o.r.i.o.u.s weather, Cyclura!!!! So sad I always come to the UK after the spell of good weather though. But fx is stays this way all summer :winkwink:

But I hope it hasn't been too much for you and the little bean.

I have been laid up during the weather and today im in agony with af pains aswell :-(
iv took my painkillers and im going to sit in mum an dads garden for a hr and get some fresh air. Been couped up ere for 3 days :-(

Isi- where do u live? i assumed it was the UK for some reason... lol

xxx

Hey Puppymom,

So pleased to hear your fantastic news!!! Its so well deserved by you too!!! CONGRATULATIONS my lovely :) :cloud9:

How long have you been trying since your op?

Awww, so sorry you're still feeling poorly, Sarah :hugs:. Taking it easy in your parents' garden sounds like it would do a world of good. Get well soon hun! :flower: Oh, I live in Lagos (Nigeria). I was in the UK for a bit for school and stuff, but back home and working now.

How are you doing today, Amy? I've still not descended from my high after your good news. Absolutely brilliant! It totally made my weekend!! Looking forward to you having a nice pregnancy ticker :winkwink:

How're you doing Cupcake?

Hey Puppymom,

So pleased to hear your fantastic news!!! Its so well deserved by you too!!! CONGRATULATIONS my lovely :) :cloud9:

How long have you been trying since your op?

Thanks Hun my op was in April of last year and we started trying again in June of 09 so 11 months.

Awww, so sorry you're still feeling poorly, Sarah :hugs:. Taking it easy in your parents' garden sounds like it would do a world of good. Get well soon hun! :flower: Oh, I live in Lagos (Nigeria). I was in the UK for a bit for school and stuff, but back home and working now.

How are you doing today, Amy? I've still not descended from my high after your good news. Absolutely brilliant! It totally made my weekend!! Looking forward to you having a nice pregnancy ticker :winkwink:

How're you doing Cupcake?

Thanks babes I am good just had my bloods done so I guess we will know a little bit more tomorrow afternoon.

fx little bean is in the right place hunnie i have ovulated today

Attachments

• Photo-0028.jpg
    Photo-0028.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
Amy- hope all goes perfectly for you hun. U deserve a sticky lil bean so much ;-)

Caz- Yay for O'ing! now get to bd'ing like crazy!!

Isi- My hubby was born and bred in Lagos! he's been in the UK around 4yrs now.
I have yet to go there but hoping for a trip to meet the inlaws next yr :)

xxx

Oh lovely, Sarah! And trust me, its not as bad as you've heard!

Woo hoo, Caz! Now, on to the good stuff :winkwink:

Isi- I think its like what my hubby says, Lagos tends to get bad press but there are many good aspects of the city and we will deffo be going there soon :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->