One Tubers

fx for you Sarah and ever one else in 2ww and good luck to those who are about to ovulat xxxxx

hi girls how are you all today i am in pain with this :af: take me clomid tonight xxxxx

Hiya Caz.
Dnt knw where everyone is today... weird! lol.

I am here at 3dpo. Got my 1 stone award at slimming world so happy with that :)
Other than that not much to report, other than im exhausted! lol

Hope ur af pain goes soon hun xx

Amy- are u ok? xxx

Wow we are like a ghost town in this thread lately... i must be the only housewife... haha.

Well i am 4dpo today and have been (tmi) really gassy and tired so hoping its a lil sign... lol.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

xxx

Hi Sarah....nope, I'm still here :). Glad your 2ww is progressing well. It really does sound promising!! Wishing you all the best this cycle :thumbup:

Amy sweetie. Just saying hi :flower:

Kat, hope you're doing great!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Isi, glad to see im not alone! haha.

Yep so far so good with this 2ww. I have a (whispers very low) "feeling" about this cycle funnily enough. Not going to take too much notice of it tho as dont wanna set myself up for another disappointment ;-)

So u all geared up for your next cycle? u going to go with injectables?

xxx

Mmmm, my doctor wants us to wait for my scan on CD 1, before we decide on clomid and/or injectables, or neither. He wants to make my ovaries are not swollen, and there are no cysts. I pray he gives me the green light to go ahead.

I'll also keep up a (low whisper) good feeling about this cycle for you :flower:. I do hope you get that BFP. A friend from another thread just got hers after 15 months and I am sooooo excited for her! I hope June is your month! When do you test?

Sorry for being MIA ladies. Hope u all are well. Back to work not really wanting to be around people but I will get through it. Physically ok emotionally not so much. Hope you all are well thinking of you.

hi amy. :hugs:
Can't beleive your back at work already. Then again i would do the same. I can understand how emotional you do feel. But were here for you. Always. Xx

Can you fine ladies help me. I am off to glastonbury on 23rd june :happydance: for those who don't know its a massive 5 day music festival in somerset. Well me and my other half was talking last night and we remembered last year his friend caught swine flu there. Now i know its calmed down greatly but health professionals are still advising pregnant women getting the jab. With it being summer, probably be damp, the chances of catching it at glasto in increased with 100's of thousands of people being there. Well basically i don't weather i should have the jab or not. Midwife says its up to me. She said its not tested on pregnant women but she has not known any be effected by the drug. If i were to catch swine flu though it could be very dangerous. I don't know what to do? Xxx

if i was you i would have it hun my brother is going glasto hun he goes ever year xxxx

Isi- thank u :) i am so hoping and praying that this is our mth! im going to test when im 12dpo earliest. Going to try hold out and see if af is late tho if i can manage it!
Sounds like u have a great plan of action for your next cycle so Fx'd for you for July!

Amy- Glad u are still around. Hope u are coping ok. It seems a little soon to be back in work, but im sure u knw what is best for you ((hugs))

Kat- Personally i would not have the Jab. Swine flu is not as severe a strain as it was last year so im sure u will be fine. Personally i wouldnt fancy glasto... im not a mud, rain and tent type really. haha. Went to creamfields 2yrs ago and was so disgusted by the toilets... never again! lol. Like my home comforts too much.

xxx

Thanks Sarah :hugs:. I'll be cheering you on all the way :dance:

Amy, glad you're doing better. It might even be better for you to be at work and distracted....to get your mind off what happened, and giving you time to plot your next line of action. I know this can only end well. :hugs:

Kat....hmmm....just be careful, hun! I'm with Sarah....not a fan of them mud festivals. But if you do have to go....please steer clear of any jab of whatever kind....and just take things easy.

Hello - I am still here too!

Katstar - no idea about your Glastonbury/ swine flu thing - I would avoid the jab if at all possible (call me a chicken!) but then i am not pregnant and that would make it a tricky decision for me. Have you asked on some of the pregnancy boards to see if other women have had it and how they are doing? Hope you enjoy Glastonbury though - very jealous!

Amy - glad you are doing well physically, I went back to work asap as well stopped me sitting around just thinking about it but I hope you are still looking after yourself xxx

Sarah and Isi - I like the sound of these 'feelings' you guys are having - I've got my fingers and my toes crossed for you both!

As for me - I am liking the new post-surgery AF seems to have lasted only 4 days and I have barely bled for the last 2 days, this is a huge change for me even compared to my pill withdrawal bleeds which always lasted a week and were very heavy. Also on a good note my grumpiness has gone too (must have been pre-AF tension!) and hubby is very relieved that I have stopped biting his head off!

Love and babydust to all xxx

Hi guys,

Other ladies on the forum who are pregant are having the jab and they are not doing anything like going to a festival. Its just been offered and they are taking it. But i am not sure. I could always be the first to have a reaction. Its is a hard choice to be honest.

Well our tickets for glasto was booked 4th oct 2009. We did not plan on ttc till after and glasto could not give us a full refund. Well my partner still wanted me to go saying that loads of pregnant women go and he saw them last year. There is a medical centre there and a midwife in case of problems so glasto has it all covered.

As for the mud and camping, well i am a tom boy and love that stuff. Don't care of i don't get to brush my hair or wash my hair for days and for peeing i will not sit on the seats - no way!! I can't wait tbh. It will be my first time and i am sure it won't be my last.

I will post pics when i get back :)

xx

Kat,
Sounds like a tuff choice on the jab not sure what I would do. We go to a music festival each july and have lots of fun. Dont think we are going this year as going to save money but would go otherwise. Have fun and whatever u decide try not to worry.

I have had the swine flu jab. I wasnt pregnant at the time.

xxx

hi ladies

hope everyones well

Just booked for some accupuncture this month.... its not cheap but apparently superb! can but try :)

Mind if I join I am a one tuber but because of tubal reversal surgery. I am going through a miscarriage ( started yesterday) and praying it isnt a ruptured eptopic. Have had testing yesterday twice and again in the morning. Hoping to get doc to hurry it for me if it doesnt happen tonight.

welcome army wife,

So sorry your going through this right now. You have come to the right place. :)
Let us know how you get on with doc. Hope your looking after yourself too. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"