One Tubers

Go have fun, Kat!! Looking forward to the pictures :winkwink:

Welcome to our thread, Armywife! So sorry about what you're going through now. Hopefully, it's not an ectopic and you can start trying again soon. :dust: to you!

How is everyone doing? :friends:

Mind if I join I am a one tuber but because of tubal reversal surgery. I am going through a miscarriage ( started yesterday) and praying it isnt a ruptured eptopic. Have had testing yesterday twice and again in the morning. Hoping to get doc to hurry it for me if it doesnt happen tonight.

Welcome hun so sorry you are going through this now. Pray and hope its not an ectopic and you can get back TTC again soon.

Welcome Army wife :)
Hope that it is not a ectopic and that u will recover quickly and get back to ttc again ;-)

Well as for me i am 5dpo and think im getting a stomick bug, as i had to run the bathroom midway thru my breakfast as i felt so sick :-(

I also have my Dr appt in half a hr about my cyst on my eye, so i can find out if they are going to operate or not.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

were is everyone tonight i am board haha with this footy xxxxx

Im here Caz and im bored already! lol. Only intrested if its a England or Nigeria game so roll on 2moz cos they are both playing and il be with the girls in the pub. hehe

xxx

whoooo enjoy your self tom oz hun when you test i have a strong feel in for you this month xxxx

Thanks Caz. I do too funnily enough... gonna try not build my hopes up tho cos cnt stand yet another disappointment... I am going to test at 12dpo even tho i knw its a bit early.
I really wanna give dh a fathers day suprise ;-)

How is everyone else doing? who else is in the 2ww with me? iv lost track now. lol

Amy- i hope u are ok hun. Been thinking of u x

xxx

hi girls hope your all gettin ready for the England match whooooooooooo xxxxxx

CAz - hope you wren't too disappointd with the football! I avoided it completely - long walk with the dog and then went to TEsco's which was blissfully quiet!

Africa - I have fingers and toes crossed for you this month - are you still avoiding symptom spotting or are there any exciting symptoms we should hear about!

Army wife - so glad you found us but sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope you find out quickly what is going on and we are all here to support you. These girls have been great for me

xxx

hiya girls last pill tonight yaaaaaaaaay fx for everyone in 2ww and good luck to those who are about to ovulate well i hope England do well in the next match xxxxx

Hi my lovely ladies how is everyone?

My god what a couple of days ive had its times like this i feel like taking up smoking again lol.... yesterday our washing machine decided to RIP and well all i can say is WORSE month ever to finically cripple us so i am running to and from to my nans to do my washing at the moment and beleive me with a family of four that is every blinkin day!! lol then i went and visited Luca's grave to find it in hell of a mess what is wrong with some people???.... anyway i went to bed and thought tomorrow is another day!!...

Woke up went to the gym, crashed the car on the way right into a wall and gate! thankfully the car has just paintwork damage but the gate and ballard are buggered!!, then i get back home and realise the hoover is upstairs from yesterday so i go up get the hoover... as i walk down the stairs my youngest is calling for me i lose my balance and topple down the stairs arse first! so i think i am gonna go and open a bottle of wine shortly cuse ive just about had a weekend of it lol....

Hopefully 2moro will be better!!!

they say it comes in 3 hun awwwwwww :hugs: have a nice bottle and chill xxxxxxxx

i intend too lol and to top it off nicely its started raining here half hour b4 we were gonna have a bbq! oh dear lord give me strength lol ive opened the bottle now its only 4.30pm lol

its raining here to hun hope the rain goes and you can have a nice bbq xxxxxxx

its raining here in barnsley too. Pretty bad actually. My daughter is stopping out tonight, my oh is watching germany and australia so i am soaking in a nice deep warm bath. Its missing a glass of wine but its all good. :) xx

just got out the bath haha got my son a corn snake yesterday hes not moved out of his bedroom lol xxxxx

Milos- I know i said i wouldnt symptom spot but... lol. There are a few things... Yesterday i went out with the girls and drank 3 small glasses wine over a long period of time(5 hours) and i was out of the game! i was sick as a dog too and feel completely exhausted today! I have always been a wine drinker but dnt usually drink dpo. Believe me i can take a lot more than small glasses and be fine, so my friend said when she was pregnant she couldnt take a small amount of alcohol without being sick so... im praying its a good sign.
Also the past 2 days i have a LOT of lotion like cm. Much more than usual... and i am beyond exhausted. Could sleep and sleep. Also i had a twingey feeling around my belly button today and i noticed(tmi) that the skin down below has a bluish tinge.. soooo i am actually getting a little excited over here to say the least! lol. Not gonna let it go to my head though as cnt take another disappointment. Fingers are majorly x'd tho! lol.

Shells- I am sorry u have had a crappy few days ((hugs)) its all or nothing isnt it?
I hope tomorrow brings some much needed luck for you.

How is everyone else doing? all ok i hope xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->