One Tubers

Wow its a ghost town here ... lol.
This 2ww is the slowest ever! darn symptoms. lol xxx

Hey ladies hope all is well.

Shell's so sorry youve had a bad weekend. That all sounds horrible.

Good luck to those in the 2ww and those getting ready to ovulate catchy that eggy.

I had a good weekend my bestie got married and DH and I were in the wedding it was so much fun. Nice to get out and not think of all that has been going on.

amy sounds like just what you needed. Glad you enjoyes the weekend.

Got my fingers crossed for you sarah. Xx

hi girls amy glad your feeling better hun :hugs: sarah fx for you hunnie xxxxxx

Thanks girls. Im gonna end up cavin and testin at 10dpo as i bought some hpts today... DOH! stupid thing for a test a holic to have in the house! lol.

Amy- im so glad u had a lovely wkend and managed to enjoy yourself with dh and take your mind off everything for a few hrs.

Isi- Are u about? missed u the past few days... :)

xxx

Hi Sarah. I'm here. I had to go out of town for work this morning and got back this evening. Been feeling extremely hormonal recently. Can't wait for AF to just come already. I'm also looking forward to when you test. I have everything crossed for you.

Kat, Amy, hope you guys had a great weekend!

Hey ladies - how are we all doing.

Africa - very excited about your symptoms. Good luck on the holding out til day 10!

Amy - really pleased you had a lovely weekend - friends and family are always good for taking your mind off things I find.

As for me - my best friend had her second baby 2 days ago - a little girl. Her son is my godson and he is really not sure what to think about his new little sister! We went round to visit them yesterday and the baby is beautiful and I surprised myself by having a lovely long cuddle without getting upset - thankfully I am just really pleased for them and we had a great time seeing them all together.

Phoned the hospital again today to cahse my post op appointment - managed to get through to the consultants secretary this time which is progress. She took my name and said she would ring me back but needless to say she hasn't! Guess I will be ringing to harrass them again tomorrow!

xxx

Sarah and Isi hope the witch stays away from you both.

Milosmum hope u get your appt soon hun that is horrible they are not responding.

Caz hope u r doing well and restin before ovulation.

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello to my lovely ladies...

Amy - so pleased you had a lovely weekend... you deserve some good times right now.

Shells - what a nightmare few days. I hope all is back on track now though!

Sarah - I'm sooo positive that you'll get a BFP, i'll eat my hat if you don't - seriously your symptoms sound totally perfect :)

Kaz - you're braver than I going to Glasto - but have lots of fun... just hope the weather holds up for you!!

Milosmum - interesting about your first af... hope you get your follow up appointment soon.

Welcome Army wife - this is a good, positive place for you to be right now - you'll get lots of support here!!

AFM - first af arrived 4w5d after op and seems to be totally usual. I also had OV pains a couple of weekends back and sore boobs again ever since so I knew she was on her way. Excited to get my CBFM up and running on this cycle so I can start tracking my cycle and OV and see how different they are following the operation. Also started a diet again! Have a BMI of 24.6 but want to loose a bit so feel healthier when I do get pregnant. Have also started spinning classes 3 days a week to help the weight loss along :)

First day back at work today too and so much bad news... the guy that works for me was about to resign last week, its gotten so bad... the environment we work in is really nasty, colleagues vying for attention and willing to do anything to get it, even if it involves stabbing you in the back - you cant trust anyone!! Great huh!! I hate the place and getting back into it and hearing all the negative stories on what has happened since i've been away has made me feel soooo depressed today. I don't know what to do!!! Part of the reason for starting a family now was the fact that i wasn't happy in my job and was to keep going till the baby was due in December, but now I don't even have that to keep me going... Now all i can think of is that I have to put up with this job that makes me so miserable, stressed out and on edge day in and day out - I just can't do it....

I think I know what you will all say - to get out and find another job, but the issue I have is the pay - Its pretty unbelieveable and I get to work (I head up a UK marketing team) from home apart from when I have meetings... Its an unreal situation but just a very negative working environment to be involved in... I couldnt really take the pay cut but then, when we start trying again, do I really want all the related stress and upset in my life which could cause things to go wrong again....

Arghhhhh what to do!!

Anyways hope you are all ok x x

Ohhh cupcake that sounds horrible. But I know what u mean about the pay and having the ability to work from home. Just do what is right for you. Big Hugs.

Ah Amy thanks! Big hugs right back at ya :hugs:

How you doing now? I hope you're healing up nicely?

Isi- maybe u are hormonal for a diff reason than af being due ;-) u never knw.

Cupcake- That sucks u are so unhappy with your job but i guess its hard with the recession to think of changing jobs... i have been looking for work for a few mths and nothing yet :-( hope u get that bfp soon and can take your maternity leave ;-)

Amy, hope u are feeling a little better physically and i hope all u other girls are ok x

I am soooo exhausted its beyond belief! i nearly fell asleep before watching desperate housewives and its my fave show! lol. My concentration levels are crap too. I am feeling bloated and have twingy pains around my lower area and iv had heartburn twice today.
I am actually starting to feel a little positive about this cycle... just feel different... time will tell. I pray so xxx

Isi- maybe u are hormonal for a diff reason than af being due ;-) u never knw.

Cupcake- That sucks u are so unhappy with your job but i guess its hard with the recession to think of changing jobs... i have been looking for work for a few mths and nothing yet :-( hope u get that bfp soon and can take your maternity leave ;-)

Amy, hope u are feeling a little better physically and i hope all u other girls are ok x

I am soooo exhausted its beyond belief! i nearly fell asleep before watching desperate housewives and its my fave show! lol. My concentration levels are crap too. I am feeling bloated and have twingy pains around my lower area and iv had heartburn twice today.
I am actually starting to feel a little positive about this cycle... just feel different... time will tell. I pray so xxx

Thanks Sarah... Time will tell... Am waiting for two normal AF's then gonna try again then :)

Oh heartburn was a big one for me.... got it from 5dpo when i was pregnant before and it was sooooo bad!! Sure sign - I hope its your BFP!! :happydance:

hi girls hope you are all fine sarah are you testing tomorrow hun fx for you xxxxxxxxxx

hi girls hope you are all fine sarah are you testing tomorrow hun fx for you xxxxxxxxxx

Yep hun, im testing 2moz. I knw its early but i am still exhausted and i have felt a little sick today too. Hoping and praying this is my mth:blush:

xxx

let me no hun its not to early really people get there + then most of the time xxxx

Thanks ladies feelin much better physically. Wanted to go and play softball but thought I better wait until next week just to make sure I'm all healed.
Also been doing a lot of research on adoption and am thinking more and more this might be right for us as I am so terrified that IVF wont work and we will have waisted all that money. Looks like internationally is the way to go for infant adoptions domestically takes forever.

I'm so excited for you, Sarah! Can't wait for that :bfp: announcement :dance:. As for me, I'm positive its AF and she's coming with a bang this time! I feel like shite! I guess she'll be here tomorrow.

Good luck, Amy, with whatever option you choose. Everything will most definitely work out for the best :hugs:

you never no hunnie ivf might be successful and you might end up with twins hun xxxx

I know babes I am just so scared seeing all the ladies in LTTC that have had so many rounds of IVF with still not BFP. Lots of money when paying out of pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->