One Tubers

I know babes I am just so scared seeing all the ladies in LTTC that have had so many rounds of IVF with still not BFP. Lots of money when paying out of pocket.

Amy, would u consider doing a cycle of IVF in Europe? its a LOT cheaper than the US:winkwink: Im sure u and your dh will decide what is right for you and i wish u both the very best :hugs:

Isi and Caz- i sure hope i can announce my bfp this cycle but keeping my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds as to not get to disappointed again:blush:

xxx

Sarah
I would but it would be extremely hard to leave my work for that amount of time. There is a clinic two states away that does it for much cheaper than here but I would have to travel back and forth but if that is what I have to do then so be it then I could at least try it once or twice and make a better decision about adoption after that.

I know babes I am just so scared seeing all the ladies in LTTC that have had so many rounds of IVF with still not BFP. Lots of money when paying out of pocket.

aw i no ye but i would give it one shot jst to see you never xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Amy i do hope ivf works for you i know it must be hard as like you say so much money however you just never know i have a friend it worked for 1st time and she had twiplets lol....

Good luck with testing 2moro Africa!!!! fingers crossed for a bfp :)

Im just waiting to ovulate i am not even sure when i will as im not doing opks or nothing this month completely letting nature take its course.

Take care ladies xxx

Hey Africa - good luck for tomorrow - have my fingers and toes crossed for you! Hope you can soon let your feet come off the ground and enjoy being in the clouds!

Amy - glad you are feeling better physically but it sounds like you have a lot of thinking and decisions to make about your future choices xxx

Cupcake - glad you are feeling better and back at work but your work place sounds horrendous - I thought my boss was a dragon but it seems like nothing compared to your story! I too am considering a change of job but don't know if it is a good idea when we are going to be TTC again in a couple of months - might just be too much stress all at the same time.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

I think you should give it a shot, Amy. Even though there are women who have lots of IVF rounds, a good number are lucky their first or second attempts. And if you get twins (or triplets :D) that would just be totally fabulous!!!!

Sarah....it's dee-day!!!! Good luck, hun!

AFM, CD1.....so, time to get this new cycle on the road!!!!!! I pray this is my :bfp: cycle!!!! [-o<

Sarah
I would but it would be extremely hard to leave my work for that amount of time. There is a clinic two states away that does it for much cheaper than here but I would have to travel back and forth but if that is what I have to do then so be it then I could at least try it once or twice and make a better decision about adoption after that.

I think that sounds like a fab plan Amy:winkwink: x

Well as for me i poas this morning and :bfn::nope:
I knw 10dpo is still early and i may of implanted later than normal but im beginning to think that my "symptoms" are born out of desperation :blush:
Cos surely if they were real, i would of got my bfp this morning. I mean if that many things were happening, surely there would be enough hcg to show even a light bfp? and there was NOTHING. Completely white:cry:

I am so depressed today. I have cried all morning. I am beyond desperate to be pregnant now and cnt take much more xxx

Oh so sorry, Sarah. It might be early days yet. Give it a few days and try again, okay. There are loads and loads of women who don't get positives till well past 16dpo. You're not out yet!

As for me, my doctor declined putting me on clomid this cycle (and maybe even next). Says my ovaries are a bit swollen :shrug:. So I have to go au naturel this cycle. Kinda bums me out really because I had really high hopes for this cycle.

Sarah- no giving up yet. Its not over till its over.

Isi- so sorry AF showed. Also sorry about swollen ovaries just hope its because u r going to pop out some really wonderful healthy eggs this cycle.

Thanks Amy....my PMA is about minus 100 right now. I don't even have the strength to get my hopes up this cycle.....but ah well.

Amy- thank u. I am not giving up yet but feeling a bit low. Hope u are feeling ok x

Isi- Oh im sorry the witch got u :-( Maybe u will manage to get preggo naturally this cycle if ur ovaries look swollen, they may pop out a few good ripe eggs ;-)

I just cnt wait to knw if im either in or out this cycle. At least then i can think of a plan of attack for next mth. I think my prob is lack of cm, cos altho i take 1000mg of EPO from cd1-12 it does not give me a abundance of cm, just better than usual... any tips on other stuff i can take? anyone ever try maca root??

xxx

hi girls. What a lovely day today. Finshed work and the sunshine is lovely.

Amy- i think you have to at least try with ivf. Your docs said that your pregnancies were viable so i think you have more chance of it working and if you don't at least try, you may regret it. Then look into adoption. Do you not have things like egg share programs in the us? Its something i looked into to do here in the uk. Get free ivf in return to share my eggs with an unfortunate couple who don't have eggs of their own. I know there is morral issues around it like the child being able to look for you at the age of 18 if they wanted to, but like i said financially this is a great option here in the uk. I am still considering donating a cycle of eggs for people when i have had this baby or later on. I feel so sorry for people who can't have children.

Sarah - try not to feel down hun. I had loads of symptoms with this pregnancy very early on but did not test till 17 dpo due to being scared. Had bloods taken at 18 dpo and they were 1372. This means at 10 dpo they would have been too low to get bfp. Keep positive babe. :hugs:
For cm last year i used pre seed. It was very nice ;) as well as effective. Your time will come sweetie.

Xx

Not sure Kat I will have to look into it. Just not sure if they want 33 year old eggs. But I guess it doesnt hurt to try. I definetly think I will give it a shot or two because I really really want to carry my own baby and like you have all said at least I will know.

Thanks for PMA Kat ;-) we have been using conceive plus for the past few mths but not working up to now... ah well. Its in god's hands now i guess.

Amy- i think that IVF would work well for you. 33 is not old in IVF stakes as many women in their late thirties and early forties have it and it still works. I think u will be ok at the end of the day. I have a feeling about u ;-)

xxx

amy - egg share here in uk is given or accepted up at age 35. ;) xx

Sarah - I hope you are keeping positive about all these signs - I am sure you've just been a keen bean and tested too quickly. Hopefully if you cook a few days more it will become a BFP!
xxx

Puppymom I am so sorry that you have had another EP. I am heartbroken for you. I only log in every month or two so didn't know until now. On a more positive note IVF gives you alot of hope and good success rates. They do all the work for you sort of IYKWIM? And in one cycle you can possibly have a whole year plus worth of opportunities so thats good. Say you get 12eggs thats a year of chances squished into a month or two. Well thats how I see it. We start our IVF journey in 3weeks. I am nervous as anything mainly of it not working but it gives me so much hope. We have been given a less then 1% chance of concieving naturally verse 48% chance per blastie transfer so we are praying within a few cycles we will have a baby on the way. FX so hard. Still nervous we wont be text book and how we can afford it but at the same time it gives us alot of hope of finally having a take home baby. Australia is so different to other countries and I believe its easier and more accessable then other places (although have criminal record checks etc which most other places dont have) so I guess we are lucky there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->