One Tubers

olivia - good luck with ivf. Try not to worry. You will be fine :) xx

Hiya Girls.
Well i tested again this morning and there was the faaaintest 2nd line. So faint you can barely see it. I am not getting excited tho as i have gone thru this before with IC's as they are well known for their evap lines :-( I am taking it as a negative and il test again tomorrow as il be 12dpo then and it should be a more reliable result.

Hope everyone else is doing ok? xxx

Oooooh, Sarah....I'm ever soooo excited for you!!!! I have everything crossed for you hun! :hugs:

Olivia- Yay for starting IVF so excited for you just know u will have your bubs soon.

Sarah- OMG keeping everything XXXX for you cant wait until tomorrow.

So in my loads of research I found this procedure I think might just work for me its called IVM. Almost the same process as IVF but instead of giving u load of drugs to over stimulate and then collect the mature eggs from you once they are doing growing they give u mild stimulant like clomid and take the follies when they are not mature and make them grow in the lab. All other processes are the same as IVF. The cost is half that of IVF so 5000.00 instead of 10000.00 per cycle. It has the same success rates as IVF too and the place I found is only like 8 hrs away next state over. They also dont require as much monitoring as IVF because the eggs are matured outside your body instead of inside. I have PCOS which is they type of canidate that they look for in this procedure. Requested more info starting to get hope that we can do this.

Hope everyone else is well.

wow what a good day.
Sarah - a line is a line. Fingers crossed for you.
And amy - wow it all sounds great. Promising too. :) i like the sound of that proceedure. A lot less risky. Xx

Amy- That is fantastic news!! i am really excited for you. I just knw u will carry your own baby/babies one day soon ;-)

Olivia- best of luck with the IVF :)

Well i am starting to get af style cramps so not so sure of my "feeling" now :-( Hope im wrong but doubt it. Time will tell. Il test again tomorrow and keep praying.

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

wow what a good day.
Sarah - a line is a line. Fingers crossed for you.
And amy - wow it all sounds great. Promising too. :) i like the sound of that proceedure. A lot less risky. Xx

I would usually go with that Kat, but with IC's they are renown for convincing evaps and i had this prob 2mths with one, so wont take it as positive unless its visable to dh and without squinting. lol. I pray tomorrow shows a result either way and im put outta my misery:wacko:

xxx

sarah fx for you hun amy thats sounds good hun i have had a smear test done today so thats out of the way now foe another 3 years just had tea jackets with cottage cheese the weather is lovely xxxxxxxxxx

well girls sorry I didnt hop right back in as I have been pretty down with everything. But good news is it wasnt eptopic. I had went in last Wed and he said numbers were down to 340 something and everything pointed to regular miscarriage. He said I had probably already been through the losing part also but I didnt think I had. Monday night the worst part started. I was in so much pain and started passing clots it was horrible. Things are finally coming to an end and calming down and go for another blood draw in the morning. Today is pretty rough for me as it would have been 6 weeks and our scan to see heartbeat. Thanks for such a warm welcome and hope all is well.

Awww armywife I am so sorry. Big Hugs. Hope u recover soon and can start TTC again soon. We are here if u need anything.

Arrrrr army wife......understandable why you have not been back so soon. You have had it rough. I hope the worst is over for you and you start feeling better soon. :hugs: xxxxxx

Armywife i am so sorry for your loss and the pain u went thru((hugs)) I am glad it was not a ectopic tho x

Caz- That reminds me, im due for a smear soon myself. I have to go every yr as i had surgery for stage 3 pre cancerous cells when i was 21 so always make sure u go reg ladies.

I am not holding much hope for a "real" bfp tomorrow. My cramps are getting worse like the witch is around the corner :-( I will be NTNP this next cycle. Enough is enough.

xxx

i always go reg me sarah i have always been normal and she said i look very healthy down there haha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh goodness mixed bag of emoitons on here today.

Armywife so sorry to hear about your miscarriage - I hope the pain is reducing and you start to feel better soon.

Sarah - I have fingers toes and everything crossed for you testing tomorrow - no idea how I am going to sleep with all these crossed appendages!

Amy - I like the sound of this new procedure and that is a huge cost saving to give the same chances. I hope they send you lots of useful information and you will be a suitable candidate.

Hope everyone is well and keeping out of trouble xxx

Well girls, yet another BFN for me this morning. Not even a evap to get excited about :-(
Weird thing is tho, i have tiny lil raised white lumps around my nipples and i had a sip of my usual morning coffee earlier and it tasted so bloody disgusting that i had to pour it away.
I am 12dpo today so u would think if i was pregnant i would of got a bfp today so im starting to think im out for this mth. AGAIN. :-( xxx

oh hun. :hugs: i hope your not out too.
I would be confused by all your symptoms. Weird. Xxx

fx sarah how is everyone are you all ready for the match xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw Sarah I hope a few more days will bring you a BFP because your signs sound so promising xxx

Thanks for PMA girls. AF is due tomorrow or sunday so praying she stays away. I have no hpts left now so will only be testing again if she dont show by sunday. I think she will tho, as my cramps are very af like :-( Dnt understand whats been going on with my body this cycle. It had me fooled for a while. I pray i get a suprise bfp.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->