One Tubers

its not over till she shows hun so i have my fingers crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxx

well i just made myself a cuppa, took one sip an cnt drink it cos it tastes so weird!
this happened this morning with my coffee too... milk is well in date and i made it the same as usual... this is getting odd now. BFN's but all these symptoms... praying af stays away from me, or im worried wth is happening to me :-(

xxx

Just went the loo and when i wiped there was a tiny bit of pink on the tissue so the witch is on her way:cry:
I cannot put myself through this anymore. I will have to accept that i am not going to get pregnant ever again. I feel so down. Had huge row with dh this morning. He is so insensitive. Maybe its best i lost our baby. The way he behaves i dont think he wants this marriage to work anyway:cry:

xxx

Sarah big hugs... Men really dont get what we go through sometimes. We are here if u need us.

oh sarah. :hugs: men don't understand the disapointment. My oh didn't when af came. You will get pregnant. You hve before and you will again. Xxx

hugs sarah ((()))

I know how you feel, my due date for Lucas is fastly approaching and i feel its never gonna happen i should be packing my hospital bag now and getting ready for the birth of my beautiful baby. The ironic thing it happened first month now we are onto month 5 :-(

Sarah - big hugs from me. I am sorry to hear that your DH has not been very understanding about your disappointment this month. I am sure you will get pregnant again in the future xxx

hi girls hope your all good the weather is lovely her and im just going to chill today with the oh why its fathers day xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls. Wondered if i could join. I'll tell you a wee bit bout myself...

Im 25, on cycle 6 of ttc. I had my left ovary and tube removed when i was 18 due to a cyst on my ovary. On my 3rd month of trying i got a bfp only to mc within a week. Chemical, early mc, whatever its called, it still hurt :(

So here I am in my 6th month of trying. This is the only month i havent charted of opk'd properly as i was away at begining of month and now i could be anything from 5dpo to 11dpo. Testing BFN as usual so will be looking forward to getting back to charting and BDing.

Hey Sarah,

Just wanted to say are you sure its your full blown af? On the day when my af was due I had pinky CM too and assumed it was my af, so I put on a towel (TMI) and headed off to my spin class thinking all the exercise would make it hit with a vengeance. Then when I got back there was only a small spot of pinky brown CM on the towel... I then got my BFP so it must have been late implantation...

Just thought I'd throw that into the mix but if on the other hand you have got your usual af, I am really disapointed for you babe and with those symptoms, it just doesn't make sense!

Big hugs to you my lovely:hugs:

Welcome Nixilix - hope you're stay with us is a brief one and that you get your BFP very soon.

AFM, I'm in WTT limbo after my op. My first af arrived 4w5d after the operation so I'm tracking this cycle on my CBFM in prep for next month when we're officially try. I noticed on the Ectopic Trust they advise to have at least two normal periods so I figured it would be good to see if I hit straight back into my 28 day cycle... I'm CD8 at the moment and so far everything seems running to plan - although had a few twitchy pains on my tubeless right side over the past two days, not sure whether these are the (unexplained) lesions they found on my bowel (right behind the fallopian tube, which has now been removed) and whether these are giving me the pain on my bad side or whether its my ovary gearing up to mature the eggs for this cycle.

I wonder whether these lesions on the bad side explain the pain i get around ov as I only ever get it mid way through my cycle and always on that bad side...

I guess I'll never know and that doesn't help to determine which side the egg is released on. On the cycle i got my BFP i could have sworn it came from my left hand ovary as I had a twitchy feeling that side but the scan showed the corpus lutiem on the right... I guess I'll never know.

hi ladies how is everyone?

I am ovulating today so tomorrow into the 2ww, i have used nothing this month at all just know im ovulating with the pain i woke up in this morning and on cd14 so put 2 and 2 together lol...

As much as i cant wait to get pregnant again this month im actually kinda not worried as selfish as it sounds ive been longing for a weekend away for a while now i never get it with the kids and everything ive been thro it will be nice, and when af is due (4th july) i am away on a girls weekend im so excited about it we are staying in a posh hotel and was looking foward to a good old knees up too!! lol so either way this month i wont be too bad. we will see what happens xx

Welcome Nix :) sorry for your loss and hope u get that bfp soon.

Well thanks for pma ladies but obviously by brain was tricking my body as i wanted to be pregnant so much. The:witch: got me before:cry:

xxx

Thanks for the welcome girls :)

I'm sorry the witch got you. I'm right behind ou I think. Very clear bfn :)!!

Have a nice day/evenin all. Xx

welcome nix. :hugs:

Hello everyone else. What a lovely weekend its been. I think that might mean i will get rain all next weekend while at the festival.
Xx

Hi girls. Wondered if i could join. I'll tell you a wee bit bout myself...

Im 25, on cycle 6 of ttc. I had my left ovary and tube removed when i was 18 due to a cyst on my ovary. On my 3rd month of trying i got a bfp only to mc within a week. Chemical, early mc, whatever its called, it still hurt :(

So here I am in my 6th month of trying. This is the only month i havent charted of opk'd properly as i was away at begining of month and now i could be anything from 5dpo to 11dpo. Testing BFN as usual so will be looking forward to getting back to charting and BDing.

Welcome Nixilix so sorry for your loss. Hope your stay here wont be too long. :hugs:

So sorry about af, Sarah. I hope you & your dh have been able to sort things out. This ttc business can be stressful on relationships, we just have to try not to let it. You're in my heart and prayers :hugs:

Thanks Isi.

DH and I are getting on better but the ectopic and the ttc since have really dealt us a blow and i just hope we can get back to happiness soon.
AF is being a nightmare. Im in agony today.
Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->