One Tubers

hi ladies how is everyone?

I am ovulating today so tomorrow into the 2ww, i have used nothing this month at all just know im ovulating with the pain i woke up in this morning and on cd14 so put 2 and 2 together lol...

As much as i cant wait to get pregnant again this month im actually kinda not worried as selfish as it sounds ive been longing for a weekend away for a while now i never get it with the kids and everything ive been thro it will be nice, and when af is due (4th july) i am away on a girls weekend im so excited about it we are staying in a posh hotel and was looking foward to a good old knees up too!! lol so either way this month i wont be too bad. we will see what happens xx

Yay for ovulation and not worrying so much this month totally ok to be selfish. :kiss:

yay shell i will be joining you in the next day or to i hope xxxxxx

Welcome Nixilix - nice to have you with us but hope you don't have to stay too long til you get your BFP!

Sarah sounds like you are having a bad time of it with AF - it really is pants that she hs shown up especially after all those promising signs.

Katstar I hope you are feeling well - how is the bump coming along???

xxx

think i will have a + in the morning xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0073.jpg
    Photo-0073.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1
Good luck for the 2ww Shells!

Good luck catching that eggie Caz :)

Amy- hope u are feeling a bit better as each day passes x

Milos- I knw. I am never trusting my body again. Its obviously useless at this... :-(

Well my cramps are a little less. Feeling exhausted tho so gonna lie down and watch a movie. Im done in.

xxx

Thanks Sarah I am just know right now that I am ovulating and feel like its all for nothing with no tubes. I hate knowing that an egg is going to waste each time now that I ovulate. I think when I go to the dr next week gonna see if I should get put on Birth Control just to stop my body from wasting eggs. There is still a 1% chance I can get pg with no tubes but that would have to be a miracle.

hi girls ovulated today :yipee: xxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0083.jpg
    Photo-0083.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
go get busy Caz :haha: fingers crossed this is your month.

Amy I am so sorry you are having to go through this, adoption is something we have always had as an option for ourselves if I lost my only tube for the same reasons as you but I do think you should try a couple of rounds of IVF first just so you know you tried but you wont need more than one round as you will get a BFP first time round (PMA works wonders)

I had our early scan today and I am due Jan 20th 2011, baby is in the right place and we saw a heartbeat. I have another scan on 13th July to check the skull but I refused the Downs testing/scans. I am happy to say I leave MW led care and go onto consultant led care as of 13th July as well to monitor me better. :happydance:

hi girls hope your all good today carnt wait for the match hope we do aw er best today xxx

good evening girls!

Well i got a shock this morning... got a faint line on IC. Watched the clock all day til lunch time to go out and get superdrug test and got a 2nd pink line!

So scared after early mc last time but excited too. My one ovary and tube are working their little hearts out :)

Sorry i was only here for a few days, i honestly thought it would be a LOT longer. Wishing you all the best in your journeys xxxx

Congrats Nixilix please stick around and keep us updated on your journey best of luck for you and lots of sticky dust

awww thank you. i was going to suggest sticking around but didnt know how to suggest. xxx thank you hun, that means a lot :)

We are a team no matter what stage we are all in here to support and follow each other to healthy happy babies.

Congratulations Nixilix - all the best for the next 9 months

Cyclura - sounds like everything is going well for you and I am so pleased that the LO is in the right place!

I was discharged this morning following removal of my left tube last night @ 5+6 weeks due to ectopic pregnancy. I am obviously gutted and still shocked. Please can i join your group?

welcome mlyn you can join us were all in the same boat and all here to help each other hun sorry for your loss hun :hugs: hi to everyone :wave: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->