One Tubers

hi and good morning girls.
Caz saw that your fertility chart switched o days. So are you still in with a chance? How you feeling?

Hi milos mum.
Hope yours ok too. Xx

Hey Ladies I have missed another exciting few days I see!

SArah - your nurse sounds really posisitve about this and it has to be said that the NHS are very wary about being positive usually so I think it is a great sign that they are confident everything is in the right place. Fingers crossed you have astress free 9 days(well it must be 8 days by now!) Loving the ticker too

Shells - all sounding good with you - those CB digitals really do help with the confidence don;t they!

Isi, Caz, Cupcake, Redhead and everyone else hope you are all keeping out of trouble - babdy dust to everyone xxx

Hi Milos! Not seen u around for ages! how r u??

Yes i tend to agree with u about the NHS not usually being positive so im gonna be positive too :) this time next wk it will nearly be time to see if our bubs is gonna show us a sign of life:happydance:

xxx

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me checking in? I've not been able to sign in for aaaages for some reason but here I am now. I've just read the last 10 or so pages, wow! What an exciting time! Congrats to all the new preggos :thumbup: always such a joy to see one tubers get their BFPs! Good luck for your scan Africaqueen, all sounds good so far. I know loads of people will have told you this but I also had a couple of bleeding episodes with this little one in 1st tri and I'm almost 20 weeks now! Kat congrats on team blue, I find out Tuesday hopefully (are you also at Rotherham?) Shells so nice to see you have your BFP!! Woohoo! Everyone else :hi: hope you're well
xxx

:hi: girls :af: got me big temp drop so all natural this month xxxxx

Kimmy- Thank u. I am hoping all is well :0) how are things going with u and bubs??

Caz- I am sorry hun. Good luck for this cycle and lots of:dust:

xxx

Well I don't want to count my chickens just yet but so far so good, touch wood! Obviously we've not had the anomoly scan yet so hoping baby is nice and healthy when we have that. S/he is always kicking about in there now though so I'm taking that as a good sign and heartbeat is always good and strong. When is your next scan hun?x

Hi girls

Im anxiously awaiting my blood results, the hospital called to say come for a scan tomorrow but i will only be 5 weeks? they wont see anything surely? so they gonna ring me back this afternoon once my results are in, if there doubling they will get me in a weeks time so i can hopefully 'see' something by then if there not doubling then i will go in 2moro as planned.... really really nervous.

I feel so fatigue with this pregnancy im sat here now all dizzy i am getting so many aches and twinges i hope its just a cyst and beanie snuggling in but god im completely wiped out just wanna sleep sleep and more sleep!! x

hi kimmy,

I am sure bubs will be just fine. I was anxious just like you. Got kicks and good heart beat but worried still about scan but all was ok.
I live in goldthorpe so under barnsley hospital. Had my daughter and my ectopic surgery at rotherham though. Is that where your at?
Oh caz. So sorry hun. Lost of pma and :dust: for you. Xx
Shells, i was the same with this pregnancy. Totally wiped out and slept for england. Never felt so tired. I still sleep well now. Let us know what hopital says. Xx

Sarah - this week will fly. :) xx

Well its good news the bloods have more than doubled, they were 783 monday and weds were 1695 so im feeling positive that bub's should be in the right place, got a scan next friday x

Well I don't want to count my chickens just yet but so far so good, touch wood! Obviously we've not had the anomoly scan yet so hoping baby is nice and healthy when we have that. S/he is always kicking about in there now though so I'm taking that as a good sign and heartbeat is always good and strong. When is your next scan hun?x

Aww im sure s/he will be just fine:thumbup: I understand that the worry will never go intill they are in our arms safe tho.
My next scan is on the 15th, so not too long now. Im so worried though.

Shells- That is GREAT news! your numbers are fab xxx

I am feeling fine, just really bloated and tired.
Time seems to be going super slow too... roll on next wk! lol.
Il probs be a complete nervous wreck by then tho... xxx

Hi everyone, I'm a one-tuber! Almost 37yrs old and just starting TTC for #1...nervous...

Great numbers Shells - looking good so hopefully you will see some exciting piccies of bubs when you have your scan next week and I am sure you will find the same thing Sarah - I think it will be lovely that two 'one tubers' will be bump buddies together!

I still think it must be time to see a bump pic from Katstar!

Caz - sorry about your temp honey, hopeflyy next time round x

As for me - I am ok fit and healthy waiting for my second AF post-ectopic - now 31 days since last AF - I just new she would not be regular! Sorry I have been a bit hit and miss with being online but its going to be like that for a few weeks cause my Mum is really poorly so I have come home to live with my Dad for a while to spend as much time with my Mum as possible.

I hope you and your Mums are all well - go tell them you love them that is my advice for the day xxx

Hi Elaine - welcome to the one tubers group - I hope all the BFPs around here recently are catching and you get to join them soon xxx

Kat I'm under Rotherham (I lve in West Melton so not that far from you atall!) I had my ectopic there aswell so it's all abit surreal but they have been great with me so far.
Shells I had a scan at 5 weeks exactly (was getting one sided pain so was in a complete panic! Turned out to be a corpus luteum cyst) and the say the gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole and heartbeat til 6 weeks. Good luck for your scan!

Welcome Elaine and i hope u get your BFP soon!

Milos- I am so sorry to hear your mum is poorly. I hope she gets as much comfort as possible and that u enjoy time together. Me and my mum clash quite a bit but i love her to bits and knw that nobody could replace her :)

Well i am going to bed with my book and taking my brain away from babies and pregnancy and scans for a hr or so. ;-)

Nite all xxx

Milo what lovely advice :) my mum is sunning herself up abroad right now so cant contact her lol..... and yes i agree so lovely that me and AQ will be bump buddies :) it seems theres days between us :)....

Kimmy yeh i had the same at 5 weeks with my 2nd, i had a huge cyst it was killing ( i think i have one again if im honest cuse it does hurt abit) im getting some incredible pulling sensations this time round too... my hubby still keeps joking im having twins lol. Well my scan on friday i will be 6 weeks exactly so fingers crossed we see a little bean! xx

Aww yeah Shells, will be amazing being bump buddies together :)
I am feeling really nervous about my scan and just want it over with.
I cnt stand this not knowing:-( Its hard trying to keep myself busy to make time go by faster with not working aswell xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->