One Tubers

hi girls,

Gosh aint it warm.

Welcome elaine. Nice to see you here. :)
Milos mum, i will get a bump pic for you some time this weekend. :) i hate photo's lol. My bump as shot out since glasto and i defo carry different to what i did with becka.

Shells, great numbers indeed. Both you and sarah are playing the scan waiting game now. I know its seems far but time does fly. Can't beleive i am 22 weeks already. Eeekkk.

Sarah sending you some waiting hugs :hugs:

Kimmy, yes not far for sure. I lived at thurcroft with my ectopic but moved in with oh who prefers barnsley hospital and they saw me through my 2nd ectopic. Both hopitals are or have been great though. Looks like were bump buddies. He he.
What do you want? Boy or girl? Do you have kids?

Xx
Xxx

Hi ladies. How is everyone :hugs:

Sarah....I know you and your baby will be fine. It's a miracle baby, remember :flower:. I can't wait for the results of your scan just so you can start speaking with confidence and conviction. By God's grace, you'll definitely have a H&H 8(ish) months ahead.

Shell's....glad things are proceeding well. Wishing you all the best!

Kat hun....loads of time to buy stuff for your boy. You might not even need to after your baby shower. How are things progressing hun? I hear you guys have a very hot weekend ahead.

So sorry about AF, Caz. Good luck this cycle :thumbup:

:hi: Amy, Cupcake, Milosmum, hope you're all well.

I'm trying not to symptom spot this cycle....and failing miserably. But they seem to be dissipating now anyways, and I have AF-like cramps on and off now, so she might make an entrance anytime soon. My boobs no longer hurt.....just a teeeny weeny bit under the arm pits. I think I've had that before in another 2ww....so, nothing there. Ah well.....for now I'll just focus on my trip to America and deal with ttc when I get back :shrug:

Great numbers Shells - looking good so hopefully you will see some exciting piccies of bubs when you have your scan next week and I am sure you will find the same thing Sarah - I think it will be lovely that two 'one tubers' will be bump buddies together!

I still think it must be time to see a bump pic from Katstar!

Caz - sorry about your temp honey, hopeflyy next time round x

As for me - I am ok fit and healthy waiting for my second AF post-ectopic - now 31 days since last AF - I just new she would not be regular! Sorry I have been a bit hit and miss with being online but its going to be like that for a few weeks cause my Mum is really poorly so I have come home to live with my Dad for a while to spend as much time with my Mum as possible.

I hope you and your Mums are all well - go tell them you love them that is my advice for the day xxx

So sorry about your mum hunni. Definetly gonna tell mine I love her. :hugs:

Shell's numbers look great!!! Yay

Sarah- hope u r well babes not too much longer now b4 we know bubs is nice and snug. Isi- Yay for your trip to America. Wish I was closer to where u r going.
Caz cupcake kat- hope all is well.

AFM just waiting on first AF to show since surgery. She's late but knew she might be screwy. No signs at all of AF and having loads of CM so I guess well see when she gets here.

ye hun ok ty how are you all natural this month for me just hope it works f not back to fs to see what is next xxxx

Yey Kat bump buddies lol! Rotherham have been great with me so far, lots of scans when I've had bleeds etc. This will be my first child so all new and exciting (and scary!) We're not bothered what sex the baby is, just aslong as it's healthy etc. Will let you know what the verdict is on Tuesday!

Hi girls :)

Isi- Sending u a ton of bfp vibes for this cycle!! Don't see af cramps as a sign u are out, as remember i had all that AND af and still got a BFP ;-)

Amy- I hope af shows up for u soon and you can start healing up and looking forward to your 1st IVF cycle, whenever u are able to do it x

Shells- Do u wanna be bump buddies? we are only a few days apart and both one tubers so would be nice :) i will add u to my bb list if u would like to be. 4 Is my max! haha xxx

Hi girls :)

Isi- Sending u a ton of bfp vibes for this cycle!! Don't see af cramps as a sign u are out, as remember i had all that AND af and still got a BFP ;-)

Amy- I hope af shows up for u soon and you can start healing up and looking forward to your 1st IVF cycle, whenever u are able to do it x

Shells- Do u wanna be bump buddies? we are only a few days apart and both one tubers so would be nice :) i will add u to my bb list if u would like to be. 4 Is my max! haha xxx

Sure hunni sounds good :happydance:

What do we do lol is there a section for bump buddies?? xx

hiya ladies hope you are all ok not been on in a while, been house hunting and baby growing!
https://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz210/MrsRoughton/CIMG5374.jpg

this is Bob taken last thursday 13wks 6 days and my due date is 7th january. have finaly started to relax and enjoy being pregnant!
hope you are all ok and will try and catch up with the thread when i get time.

Hiya Girls, hope we are all well.

Shells- To be bump buddies it means we would have more contact etc, such as sending eachother PM's and swapping mobie numbers and email addys etc to keep in touch and see eachother through the good and bad times :) I will pm you my details in a min x

MrsR- OMG that pic is BEAUTIFUL!! How are u feeling? I am still in limbo but hoping to get some answers this wk and pray they are AMAZING ones :)

Well i ended up at the hospital today with my dad as he started having convulsions which turned out to be cos of a mega high temp due to a viral infection, and while i was there i started getting stronger than usual cramps so went to the clinic and the Dr did a urine test and it turns out i have a bacterial urine infection so he prescribed strong meds i have to take for a week. He said UTI's can be risky in pregnancy so im glad i got checked out! Also he said it was strange the EPU never took more blood when tuesday's scan showed nothing, so he has called them and told them to do another beta on monday morning!! so result! He said if my levels are high its a good indication they will actually see something on the scan on thursday. If the levels are over 8000 does this mean its unlikely to be ectopic?? as usually by 5000 you would be having issues right?? I am so glad im getting tested again anyway. Saves too much worry before thursday and we should knw more what we are dealing with xxx

Sarah,
Sorry about ur dad. So glad you got checked out and so glad they are doing more bloods that will help know what you should see for the scan. Sure it will be okay.

hiya ladies hope you are all ok not been on in a while, been house hunting and baby growing!
https://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz210/MrsRoughton/CIMG5374.jpg

this is Bob taken last thursday 13wks 6 days and my due date is 7th january. have finaly started to relax and enjoy being pregnant!
hope you are all ok and will try and catch up with the thread when i get time.

Congrats hunni awesome pic.

Thanks Amy.
I am hoping my levels are really good and not marginal but what will be will be right?
I am feeling a little calmer today knowing i am having bloods done tomorrow so im glad i pushed for it. Obviously i won't feel much calmer intill we have a confirmed uterine pregnancy so im praying that is confirmed on thursday.

Isi- Any symptoms yet?? got my fingers well and truly crossed for you!! Our babies need to play together when me and dh come to Lagos dnt forget! ;-)

I hope everyone else is doing ok today?

xxx

Hey Ladies,

Sarah - sorry to hear about your dad, hope he is ok! But good news on your bloods, the doc is right, they should still continue to monitor your numbers till at least your scan - am please you now have this booked in for tomorrow. Hoping this will put your mind at rest hun, if they're doubling then you should not stress about scan as baby is growing exactly as it should - GL tomorrow, let us know as soon as you hear the results :hugs:

MrsR - such a fantastic scan picture. You give me great hope :)

Isi - I have everything crossed for this 2ww for you. As Sarah said re: the af cramps - I had those too when I found out I was pregnant, I even wrote the month off with the spotting as I assumed AF was on her way (must have been implantation on the day af was due :) PMA my lovely - I'll be waiting for you to announce your JULY BFP!!!:thumbup:

Hope you're ok Shells, just in the wait for the scan, but everything will be ok - us one tubers deserve some good news and you and Sarah will have it I'm sure :happydance:

Milos - frustrating waiting on 2nd AF to turn up... Mine has started today I have the morning cramps which means she's gonna kick in this afternoon.

Everyone else just hope you're all ok out there and enjoying the weekend.

Have a quick question for you all relating to af... What do you class as CD1? My AF starts off with light brown CM on day 1 which turns to heavy red bleeding on morning of day 2. When should I class day one of AF - would it be full flow red blood or the brown discharge the day before which turns into red blood during the night?

Have to set my CBFM up and though as I'll have red blood tomorrow that I'll make tomorrow CD1, but in my diary obviously I'll start the brown spotting today (later on) which I always mark as start of AF...

Sorry if I'm confusing you all lol :)

Lucy
x

hi all.

Sarah i'm sorry to hear about your dad too. Hope hes ok. Thats such good news about bloods tomorrow. :) lets us know how you get on.
Kimmy, not long now till scan. :) this is my second child and i am excited, happy and scared like you are with your first.

Isi, we don't usually have baby showers here in the uk. Well some people might but its not a thing i have been to or done before. We have lots of family so i'm sure they will help. :)
Just want to say i had af cramps with this pregnancy. Was certain she was coming. Fingers crossed. Xx

Amy, glad your ok hun. Waiting for af is a bugger aint it. Then again, isn't any waiting game.

Mr r, great pic and its lovely to hear from you. Glad your relaxing and enjoying bob. Lol.

Well its sunday so i best crack on with some house work. :s

Hello's and hugs to every one else. Xx

:hi: girls sarah sorry to here about your dad hun glad your having more bloods done whoooop mrsred the baby pic is brill i started soya iso last night hope i can get my bfp this month off it we will see hey xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->