One Tubers

Hiya Girls, hope we are all well.

Shells- To be bump buddies it means we would have more contact etc, such as sending eachother PM's and swapping mobie numbers and email addys etc to keep in touch and see eachother through the good and bad times :) I will pm you my details in a min x

MrsR- OMG that pic is BEAUTIFUL!! How are u feeling? I am still in limbo but hoping to get some answers this wk and pray they are AMAZING ones :)

Well i ended up at the hospital today with my dad as he started having convulsions which turned out to be cos of a mega high temp due to a viral infection, and while i was there i started getting stronger than usual cramps so went to the clinic and the Dr did a urine test and it turns out i have a bacterial urine infection so he prescribed strong meds i have to take for a week. He said UTI's can be risky in pregnancy so im glad i got checked out! Also he said it was strange the EPU never took more blood when tuesday's scan showed nothing, so he has called them and told them to do another beta on monday morning!! so result! He said if my levels are high its a good indication they will actually see something on the scan on thursday. If the levels are over 8000 does this mean its unlikely to be ectopic?? as usually by 5000 you would be having issues right?? I am so glad im getting tested again anyway. Saves too much worry before thursday and we should knw more what we are dealing with xxx

sounds good to me hunni xxx:happydance:

hiya ladies hope you are all ok not been on in a while, been house hunting and baby growing!
https://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz210/MrsRoughton/CIMG5374.jpg

this is Bob taken last thursday 13wks 6 days and my due date is 7th january. have finaly started to relax and enjoy being pregnant!
hope you are all ok and will try and catch up with the thread when i get time.

Lovely pic hunni :thumbup: so glad your beguinning to enjoy your pregnancy now :) xxxx

Aww MrsR that is a lovely picture - I am glad you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy - are you going to find out if Bob is a Bob or Roberta at your next scan or are you going to stay on the yellow team???

Africa - sorry to hear about your Dad and you being poorly too. Hope you are both on the mend and fingers crossed for hose blood results.

As for everyone else - hope you are all keeping out of trouble and enjoying the BDing!

AFM - AF showed up 2 days ago so that makes my second cycle32 days which is not bad although I had no idea she was coming this time no cramps no grumpiness but then maybe I am too distracted by my Mum to have noticed them?

Hiya Girls,
Just wanted to know what sort of hcg result i should be hoping to get tomorrow?
My last one was the 1st july and was 682. I have read that they dnt tend to double in 48hrs after they reach 2000, more like every 96hrs? Also what is the highest level i can get that means i am pretty safe where a ectopic is concerned? Just so i can try and get some peace of mind from the results all being well. Thanks ladies.
I am shattered! Just watched the match and gonna try have a early night and read some more of my book. Up early tomorrow for the blood test xxx

we will be finding out the sex of the baby! rich is so eager to find out. Good luck tomorrow africa queen will be thinking of you xx

Thanks MrsR :)
Oooh when will u find the sex?? I would deffo want to knw so i can either go mad with pink or start buying blue :) also the nursery would be decorated accordingly :)
xxx

18th august we have 20wks scan. want to book a private scan but we moving so tryign to save money. i have been getting flutterings last few days and think its the baby. i felt holly at 16wks. and i am now 14 wks with bob. do you think it may be because of the scar tissue i can feel bob??

I think that u can feel bob cos its about right to feel flutterings round about now ;-) how exciting! oooh i pray i get to feel flutterings. I am super hormonal right now and getting teary eyed cos u felt fluttering! omg i am a blubbering mess lately! lol xxx

My heart will be with you today, Sarah :hugs:. But I'm sure you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Everything will be fine!! And thanks, sweetie. Yeah, our babies have to be play mates when you make that Lagos trip :D. That would be THE best :friends:

Thanks Cupcake :hugs:. I'm trying to manage my expectations as I've felt heartbreak too many times. Good luck with your coming cycle, hun!! I can't wait for you to get back on the wagon :thumbup:

Thanks Kat :hugs:. I'm just trying to keep my head above water!! Oh you don't have showers in the UK? Anyways, we only just started having them over here. Anyways, I know you'll get round to the shopping in good time. And boy shopping is so much easier (I hear) :hugs:

Amy....yeah, I'm very excited about my trip :D. Not only because I get to see my best friend again :happydance:....but also my Godson, whom I haven't met yet. I'm also looking forward to LOADS of rest as Augusta is a sleepy town. I'll spend a weekend or so in Atlanta....but will be in Augusta most of the time.

Mrs R....that is a seriously AWESOME picture!!!!! Congrats!!! And good luck with the sex scan! Do you have any preference? :D

africa queen where are you hun?? am anxiously awaiting news. i have to go to work and 1.30 so if i don't hear before i am thinking of you xx

^^ I'm also here waiting, hope everything is ok africaqueen :hugs:

Guys

Sarah (africaqueen) has just texted me ....

Its bad news im afriad :( its another ectopic, shes devestated and awaiting to hear if she needs surgery.

Im in tears here really had high hopes. Im so so sorry sweetheart like i said always here xxx

omg i am so sorry sarah, am truely speechless i hope they can sort things out without surgery. you are in my thoughs xxx

Thanks Mrs.R :)

Oh my god, so so sorry sarah. My thoughts are with you xxx

im really tearful for her, i really so badly wanted this to be it .... mind u mines hormones too i think, and fear of the same thing happening to me on friday... thinking of you so much sarah xxxx

Sarah...you are in my thoughts, heart and prayers! God, I am praying for a miracle for you!! I pray you don't have to have surgery. So very sorry

:hug:

Sarah,
So sorry hun I am just so devestated for you. Here if u need anything.

aw carnt believe its ectopic i really thought it was going to be right for here :hugs: sarah thinking of you hunnnie xxxx :hi: to everyone else how are you all today xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->