• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Onto Next Round of Clomid - CD1

wow, those tests look positive to me - now I am not sure if any of my tests were really positive. Of course I used the wondfo cheapies even the control line wasn't as dark as your tests. Got my order from amazon with the CB smiley tests for next time.

Erin - did you test this morning? Fx'd for a positive!

ho hum. . . wanting for some bfp. Who's going to be first?

Working on it :)

I plan to test every other day...neg yesterday...we will see what tomorrow brings. It is killing me not using the frer. I am trying to stick with the cheap tests I have. I have been feeling cramps like AF is coming. Not sure what to think. The good news is I have not seen any spotting as of yet. I sometimes get that up to a week before my period. The very latest I should start is Nov 21st. But tomorrow is 14 dpo. Last month, if my numbers are right, it started about 17 dpo. So up in the air this cycle...drives me crazy! :wacko:

I am waiting to test on November 22nd or 23rd...hoping to get a bfp!

When do you plan on testing futurebabyG?

I just got my first high on the cbfm. . .i am still waiting to ovulate. I should have a peak in five days. Let the BDing begin. I don't think i will test this month. i will be waiting until December sorry.

I'm hoping to see some BFPs soon as well! I have high hopes for everyone here.

beaglemom, my friend with two kids said she totally felt like AF was coming BOTH times. she was crampy and felt bloated, just like she would if AF was going to show up any day. she was also unable to get her BFP until after she had missed her period, by about one day. so I'm hopeful for you. :)

FutureBabyG, great that you got your High on your cbfm! I haven't O'd yet either, and have NO idea when its coming, so I might be with you and testing in Dec, depending on if I get that smiley face anytime soon.

My test line looked lighter yesterday and last night, so I assumed it would be even lighter today. But it looks like it might be going back in the other direction instead of getting lighter like yesterday's. Still a negative, but at least its not still disappearing! Unless its just my imagination... but it seems darker than the very bottom one in my initial photos.

Still negative on the CB

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
My test line looked lighter yesterday and last night, so I assumed it would be even lighter today. But it looks like it might be going back in the other direction instead of getting lighter like yesterday's. Still a negative, but at least its not still disappearing! Unless its just my imagination... but it seems darker than the very bottom one in my initial photos.

Still negative on the CB

That definitely looks very close!

Still negative on the CB

Mine does this too. Gets dark then lighter then darker until finally a positive.

Oh good, I'm glad to hear you ladies think so too! And I'm glad FBG (I'm abbreviating your username because its easier on my phone, lol), has hers sometimes get dark, light, then dark again. This is all making me feel more optimistic again, whew!

I got my first slightly snarky comment from someone on BnB. I decided to post a question in the pregnancy forum asking for some success stories w/ Preseed and robitussin. Most replies were sweet, although they wre mostly on the Preseed and something called conceive plus. But this girl responded with: "Robitussin? I don't know what it is where you're from, but in my country that's cough syrup!" And then she kindly added the laughing and pointing emoticon. I think the girl already had one kid, and is currently expecting her second. I have no idea if she had any trouble conceiving or not, but I though it was a little unkind to act that way towards someone who's been ttc my first for almost a year. :(

Oh good, I'm glad to hear you ladies think so too! And I'm glad FBG (I'm abbreviating your username because its easier on my phone, lol), has hers sometimes get dark, light, then dark again. This is all making me feel more optimistic again, whew!

I got my first slightly snarky comment from someone on BnB. I decided to post a question in the pregnancy forum asking for some success stories w/ Preseed and robitussin. Most replies were sweet, although they wre mostly on the Preseed and something called conceive plus. But this girl responded with: "Robitussin? I don't know what it is where you're from, but in my country that's cough syrup!" And then she kindly added the laughing and pointing emoticon. I think the girl already had one kid, and is currently expecting her second. I have no idea if she had any trouble conceiving or not, but I though it was a little unkind to act that way towards someone who's been ttc my first for almost a year. :(

That's just a rude thing to say in general. Some people just aren't very nice. There's always a nice response for things, I don't know why people have to be so mean sometimes!

I would have had to snap right back with a no crap comment to her & explaining why people use robitussin aka cough syrup and close with a dumb***

But then again, I am TTC & also on some hormones & coming close to what may be AF, so who could blame me for snapping :)

Ha, beaglemom, thanks for the laugh! Lol!

I replied by saying "Yea, it's a cough syrup in our country as well". I then briefly explained the science behind it, and then told her I asked the question because I'd met a lot of sweet women with helpful answers and that it was comforting for women like me who's been ttc#1 for a year. I added "Thanks for your reply. Apologies if my question sounded stupid to you."

I actually hope she responds back. I won't get into a battle over it because I'd hate to see BnB turn into one of those kinds of forums. But ya know, she shouldn't have hijacked my thread if she didn't have anything helpful to add.

I think some people believe that since this is an online community that they can hide behind their user names and say whatever they want. Obviously most people would never say some of the rude things I have seen here (and in other online communities) to someones face. We are all real people and deserve to be treated that way. It is hard enough TTC without having someone make rude comments...no one forces you to comment. If you don't like what you read, keep your lips shut and move along. I am sorry someone was so rude, ignore her and remember that most ladies here (especially in this thread) are kind and helpful! :hugs:

I am wondering if that is what happened with my opk tests...it looked dark-ish last Monday then it started getting lighter (T, W, Th) and then Friday looked close to positive again. Nothing I can do about it now but hope I actually ovulated and we caught it! Fx'd for you girls, hoping you get positive opk's soon!!

I think some people believe that since this is an online community that they can hide behind their user names and say whatever they want. Obviously most people would never say some of the rude things I have seen here (and in other online communities) to someones face. We are all real people and deserve to be treated that way. It is hard enough TTC without having someone make rude comments...no one forces you to comment. If you don't like what you read, keep your lips shut and move along. I am sorry someone was so rude, ignore her and remember that most ladies here (especially in this thread) are kind and helpful! :hugs:

I am wondering if that is what happened with my opk tests...it looked dark-ish last Monday then it started getting lighter (T, W, Th) and then Friday looked close to positive again. Nothing I can do about it now but hope I actually ovulated and we caught it! Fx'd for you girls, hoping you get positive opk's soon!!

Thanks Brooke, yes, I was a little upset at first, because making me feel stupid wasn't what I needed at that very moment... kindness and education is what we're looking for in these forums. But then I realized too that her profile pic is of her adorable little girl and she also has the "Expecting" status below that (obviously expecting #2), so i thought even more, how rude! Be thankful that you have that, and use your knowledge to help those of us who don't! And if you don't agree w/something, then don't even open my thread. I'm happy for ALL the ladies on here who have their babies or are expecting...it makes me feel really happy for them, because i know what the feeling is going to be like someday, so i am thrilled for all of them, and I can't wait for all of you to get your BFPs too!! And usually, the pregnant ones are MORE than happy to answer questions for those who are TTC. They love that they can be of assistance and offer advice and hope.

Oh, that's right Brooke, you also had yours get dark, then lighten, and then get dark again too. I don't know how I forgot that since I know you were so confused by it! Ok, so both of you have had that happen, so that makes me feel even better.

I'm truly hoping to get a smiley on the digital... I really hope since the lines are darkening again on the FRs, that the smiley will finally register by tomorrow or the next day. fingers crossed.

Oh, that's right Brooke, you also had yours get dark, then lighten, and then get dark again too. I don't know how I forgot that since I know you were so confused by it! Ok, so both of you have had that happen, so that makes me feel even better.

I'm truly hoping to get a smiley on the digital... I really hope since the lines are darkening again on the FRs, that the smiley will finally register by tomorrow or the next day. fingers crossed.

Maybe Fridays are positive days?? Last week my opk looked almost positive...tomorrow Erin and Allison will check and hopefully get positive opks...and beaglemom is hopefully getting a bfp tomorrow too...I am testing next Friday...Fx'd for lots of positive Fridays!!

I agree - If she didn't like your topic she could have just moved on. Maybe she was having a rough day and just snapped. I am glad so many others are kind and helpful!

Hey ladies, I will be starting round 4 of clomid coming up of AF shows after 2 natural cycles off. We had a BFP on round 2 but sadly ended in MC. Hoping one of the next 3 rounds works so we don't have to move onto paying someone to getting us pregnant! Good luck all!

Hey ladies, I will be starting round 4 of clomid coming up of AF shows after 2 natural cycles off. We had a BFP on round 2 but sadly ended in MC. Hoping one of the next 3 rounds works so we don't have to move onto paying someone to getting us pregnant! Good luck all!

Good luck! At least you know it worked once...sorry about the MC. I have never gotten a pos hpt. I am coming to the end of clomid cycle 2. If you don't mind, why are you on clomid? I ovulate on my own, but my doc is hoping this will boost my eggs. As far as tests go, I have only had a clear hsg scan & husband just found out he has a low count. I think this was just my doctor's first step before the big stuff.

Welcome! So sorry about your MC! I'd be devastated! But good luck this cycle! Hopefully you'll get another BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->