Onto Next Round of Clomid - CD1

Still getting high on the cbfm. . . really thought/hoped i would have got a peak today, but i can wait. i believe high is better than lows, so i will take it good thing my work schedule is favorable this week. usually i work 3 12hour shifts back to back and don't see the dh for four days. maybe since we can bd every day it will be our month.

Good luck! Even if you don't get the peak, you could still O, so at least you got plenty of time for BDing this weekend!! Good luck!!

FBG, I agree with Allison here, you'll probably still O. I didn't get Peak on my CB advanced opk this month. It's the CB digital, except the Advanced version shows two days of High before showing the LH surge (Peak). It flashed as High every day for a week, but never gave me a Peak reading. And I MUST have O'd, because my temps are way too high for me to still be pre-O or anov. But I really do still think you'll get a Peak reading this weekend. GL Hun! Keep us updated.

Just saw some spotting today. I may be out this month.

Not yet beaglemom! Spotting is SO common for women who've gotten their BFPs. I read about it all the time. Was it red or sorta pink/brown?

Ok, so just got the word. I'm doing the shot tonight at about 8, and then the BDing will begin!!! Woo hoo!!!

Ok, so just got the word. I'm doing the shot tonight at about 8, and then the BDing will begin!!! Woo hoo!!!

Awesome!! So happy that turned out so well! And then onto the TWW! At least we're getting closer!

Have any of you had issues with your sig other finishing the BD? On Thurs I had my +OPK. As I said in my previous post he got home late from school on thur night, after 11 PM, we tried to do the BD but after a while it just seemed like it wasn't going to happen and we were both tired so we figured we would just try on Fri. Well we tried on Fri and same thing. I feel like maybe it's just too much pressure on him? It's hard to just relax and have fun when you feel like this HAS to happen NOW!!!
I of course get emotional and start crying. We did the BD a few times before my positive but now I feel like our chances are less because we couldn't after my positive. This just gets so frustrating and it seems like nothing is in our favor.

Have any of you had issues with your sig other finishing the BD? On Thurs I had my +OPK. As I said in my previous post he got home late from school on thur night, after 11 PM, we tried to do the BD but after a while it just seemed like it wasn't going to happen and we were both tired so we figured we would just try on Fri. Well we tried on Fri and same thing. I feel like maybe it's just too much pressure on him? It's hard to just relax and have fun when you feel like this HAS to happen NOW!!!
I of course get emotional and start crying. We did the BD a few times before my positive but now I feel like our chances are less because we couldn't after my positive. This just gets so frustrating and it seems like nothing is in our favor.

I had that problem a couple times last cycle too. I think it is a lot of pressure on them which I hate too. If y'all did it before though, you should still have a chance. And even though he didn't finish, a little bit still leaks out... Lol. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. There's always a chance!

MissStacy, we had it happen for the first time in 6.5 years, just a few days ago. In his defense, we'd been BDing a LOT for a week leading up to this time. He was gonna continue trying, but I got like you...a little emotional and agitated. So I told him not to worry. After I had time to process it, I talked to him about it and asked him if he was feeling pressure, and he admitted he was. Like he knew how much I needed him to do it, and even though he was exhausted, he knew he still needed to do it. I realized right then that I shouldn't have gotten emotional, as it only made him feel worse and put the pressure on even more, which could've made our next attempt even less fun for him. So I told him never to feel pressure, because I love him more than life, and I stressed to him that next time he's tired, let's just skip it and do it in the morning (he likes BDing in the morning anyway). I was very chipper while having this convo, so he'd know that I was really ok. That's a big thing for him...not letting me down. So I needed him to know that it really isn't the end of the world if we put it off for 8 hours after he sleeps! :) I think it must've taken the pressure off, Because after that, he's been able to do it every day just fine, even when he's been tired, lol. Talk to him. You guys will be fine!

Btw, if you got your pos opk on Thursday, you may still be good to go. Ovulation doesn't occur right away... It's just a heads up that it's coming. See if you can BD early today, without emphasizing the baby thing too much. And like Allison said too, if you were BDing prior also, that sperm can live in the body for what...3-4 days, I think. GL Hun.

Sorry to hear that. I have heard a few women talk about this happening. I always try to do something special or fun around ovulation. make a good dinner go shopping or do movie night. ps i never tell him my fertile window. if he asks i lie some times.

Thanks...I know there is still a shot...but brown spotting is usually a prequel to my period. I will still hold out hope. I took a frer today & still got a negative, so not too sure about this month.

My husband has issues as well. We are not very active unless TTC. So my husband will use supplements. As far as being able to finish, sometimes we turn on showtime or something...or have something recorded...whatever works. Sometimes he just works on it on his own. I know it is a lot of pressure on them, but we just have to get it done! So we do what we can. It also helps to start earlier than a pos opk if you know about when you will O. They say it the boys can last 4 days waiting for an egg.

Not yet beaglemom! Spotting is SO common for women who've gotten their BFPs. I read about it all the time. Was it red or sorta pink/brown?

Forgot to answer this...it is brown...although when it first started, it almost seemed like cm mixed with a brown pink color...more liquid/fluid like than normal spotting. But now it just seems brown. I am wearing a panty liner & you can see it on there before I go...just went again & very very light on the tp.

The strange thing for me is it still feels very close to my first day of period as far as cramping goes.

I think my husband is getting very discouraged about it. I went to a used book store & bought a week by week pregnancy book. Maybe dumb, but it was only like $1. I think I have all the fertility books at the library checked out. I feel crazy but I also feel like at least I am doing something.

Forgot to answer this...it is brown...although when it first started, it almost seemed like cm mixed with a brown pink color...more liquid/fluid like than normal spotting. But now it just seems brown. I am wearing a panty liner & you can see it on there before I go...just went again & very very light on the tp.

The strange thing for me is it still feels very close to my first day of period as far as cramping goes.

I think my husband is getting very discouraged about it. I went to a used book store & bought a week by week pregnancy book. Maybe dumb, but it was only like $1. I think I have all the fertility books at the library checked out. I feel crazy but I also feel like at least I am doing something.

Was the pinkish brown normal for you too? Because, not to get your hopes up, but the pinky/brown is what I hear the most from women who spot before their BFPs. I can't speak for myself...I too get grown spotting before almost every period. And last cycle I even had one day of very light pinkish/brown (hopes up). But I do hear it a lot from others who ended up prego. Well, fingers crossed anyway!! How many days before you will have reached your longest cycle?

Was the pinkish brown normal for you too? Because, not to get your hopes up, but the pinky/brown is what I hear the most from women who spot before their BFPs. I can't speak for myself...I too get grown spotting before almost every period. And last cycle I even had one day of very light pinkish/brown (hopes up). But I do hear it a lot from others who ended up prego. Well, fingers crossed anyway!! How many days before you will have reached your longest cycle?

Friday will be 32 days for me. That is what the clomid did to me last cycle. So at the latest, I should expect something by next Saturday. I have been reading a lot about late implantation bleeding. The only thing I can do is hope & see. Don't worry about getting my hopes up, nothing you say could change what I am already thinking about. I just need to give it more time.

It's just that I am so hopeful for this cycle. I want clomid to be over, I want the wait to be over, & I don't want any more tests on me or my husband.

I understand.. I haven't had all the tests yet. Just DH. But I know what you mean by just wanting the wait to be over. Two of my girlfriends are starting to ttc next month. I was thinking I'd be thrilled for them if they don't have to do this whole year-long thing and be sad and take meds, but then this total fear struck me...like omg, what if they get their BFPs in a couple months and I'm STILL not pregnant?!?! It'll be devastating, it'll be embarrassing (even though I know it shouldn't be), and I feel like they'll pity me. And then I thought to myself, I just wanna be done with this ... I wanna finally be pregnant, and then I won't have to feel like that ever again. And I'll be able to step off this emotional roller coaster.

Sorry to hear that. I have heard a few women talk about this happening. I always try to do something special or fun around ovulation. make a good dinner go shopping or do movie night. ps i never tell him my fertile window. if he asks i lie some times.

I think I may follow your lead and not tell him exactly when the test is positive, I mean, he knows my cycle so he knows when the right week is but i'll do the tests on my own to keep the pressure off.

I think I may follow your lead and not tell him exactly when the test is positive, I mean, he knows my cycle so he knows when the right week is but i'll do the tests on my own to keep the pressure off.

I agree here too... I keep the "fertile" talk to a minimum now as well... He feels more "wanted" when it's not just about getting a baby, lol. Much more likely to perform well when they're thinking more about the sex, and less about the pressure of making a baby. :winkwink:

So I wanted to let FutureBabyG and beaglemom know that I checked out some charts on FF to see if I could find some that match your current scenarios...not for the temps, but more for the "extra stats" that women enter. It's easy to do...I just filtered by the specific stats, and it pulled tons of charts up.

FBG: I was looking for charts for myself in regards to my advanced opk only giving me Highs for over a week (and never Peak), so I also glanced at the charts where women were using the fertility monitor, and (although I still think you'll get a Peak tomorrow!) if you do only keep getting Highs for some reason, I thought I'd let you know I saw several charts of women who got Highs for a week and never got a Peak, and there were several that not only O'd anyway, but also ended up getting BFPs. :)

Beaglemom: I looked real quick at the charts where women got late positive HPTs, and not only did I find several who didn't get their BFPs til 16-17dpo, but a few of them had spotting a few days prior as well. :)

I just thought I'd let you ladies know. I was also looking for charts for myself where women only got neg OPKs too (the regular kind, not digital), because I just wanted to see if any BFPs ever came of it, and sure enough, there were several. So anyway, while I was in there, I thought I'd check each of your scenarios as well. :). I'm finding FF's website more useful than I ever knew it was, lol

EDIT
Btw, if anyone else is curious about anything in regards to their own situation, and isn't already using that feature on FF themselves, I more than happy to check out charts for you too. It doesn't have to relate to temps at all, because there are so many stats that women record on their charts, that you can often find charts that contain info you're interested in.

As you can tell, I have nothing keeping me busy today, lol! It's been a crappy, rainy day here in FL, and I worked a VERY stressful week so needed to vedge today. :coffee:

Ok ladies. . . here's some positive news. took an opk tonight which was negative but that's ok ff is saying ovulation will be on Wednesday, but the good news ****tmi alert***is eggwhite cm is back and lots. I am very hopeful for this cycle for some reason bt even if it doesn't happen for us that is ok bc it has been fun. plus its nice seeing others get there bfp. wish everyone lots of baby dust and lots of bding. night ladies.

Ahh, that's great! I'm so jealous of the EWCM, lol! I didn't get any in these two clomid cycles, and even before that, it was rare that I had a ton of it. Usually just a small amount, except every few months I'd get a lot. So that's a great sign that you're mega fertile right now, wuhu! Night Hun!

I totally know how you ladies feel about just wanting to be over with. It's just so damn stressful, for everyone involved! My mom knows we're trying, so not only is she let down every month, but she has to see me cry and be so upset which I know hurts all mothers. And the worst... So my husband called me yesterday after my appt when I was having myself a good cry and getting it all out, well I apparently sounded so sad that I made him cry and he had to put on his sunglasses at work! I felt so horrible! I hate putting everyone under such stress. I went to a high school friend's wedding tonight, and while I was so ecstatic for her, I can't help but think, "she better not get pregnant before me!" I know they're not even trying yet, but it seems to always be the next step, ya know? I hate the feeling that I'm having to take something so unnatural to get a baby too. I just never imagined this. I wouldn't wish these feelings on anyone! I'm so glad that I have you ladies to talk to without feeling crazy though! Y'all are lifesavers!

On a positive note, took my ovidrel shot and the BDing will begin soon!! My fingers are crossed for all of us!!! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->