Onto Next Round of Clomid - CD1

Allison, super excited for you with the pos opk and the shot! So the TWW is on soon. :)

And I agree ladies, this has been great, I've so enjoyed chatting w/ all you girls. It's been such a pleasure. What a great thread you guys have helped to make this. Looking forward to the days to come, and hoping to see some BFPs! :flower:
Baby dust everyone. :dust:

Thanks guys. I am still holding out. Bad cramping again this am. Feels like af. But the spotting has lessened. Now I see light brown or pink only when I wipe. So light it almost looks like that is the color of my urine...if that makes sense. No actual blood. 16 dpo today. May test tomorrow fmu.

Thanks guys. I am still holding out. Bad cramping again this am. Feels like af. But the spotting has lessened. Now I see light brown or pink only when I wipe. So light it almost looks like that is the color of my urine...if that makes sense. No actual blood. 16 dpo today. May test tomorrow fmu.

Wow, it still sounds promising beaglemom. Are the cramps just as intense as when you're on AF?

Wow, it still sounds promising beaglemom. Are the cramps just as intense as when you're on AF?

yes...they feel exactly the same only not continuous. On my period I would be taking a mix of ibprofen, mt dew, and chocolate to cure me :)

The monitor says high still, which i figured it would. Nt expecting the peak until Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Its just so funny bc last cycle i didn't get any highs. it was my first cycle on the monitor so it was trying to figure out my hormones.

Anyways how do you put your ff at the bottom for your signature and add the profile pic?

The monitor says high still, which i figured it would. Nt expecting the peak until Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Its just so funny bc last cycle i didn't get any highs. it was my first cycle on the monitor so it was trying to figure out my hormones.

Anyways how do you put your ff at the bottom for your signature and add the profile pic?

For the chart, you have to set up your sharing preferences in FF....I did it from the FF website, but you might be able to find in the app too. On the website, find the tab at the top that says "Share" or "Sharing". Set up your sharing preferences, and it'll give you a link to post in your sig on BnB. At first I could only get the link to show up in my sig, so I went back to ff site and Sharing again, and I had to check the Photo checkbox so it would show the actual chart. Then when I copied/pasted the link into my sig, my chart showed up. If I'm remembering all that correctly... But there may be a way to do it from the app too. Just see if you can find something called Share.

EDIT
Oh, and to add a profile pic to BnB, go to User CP, and Edit Avatar, then you can upload a pic from your phone or computer or whatever you use. If you go to Edit Profile Pic, that just let's you add a pic that only shows up when someone goes to your profile. Not sure why they're different.

Hi girls! I was without internet this weekend. I had to read through quite a few pages on this thread! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

allison - super excited you finally got a +opk!

beaglemom - hoping your spotting and cramps are a good sign - let us know when you test!

I have had some pretty constant cramping down below my belly button all the way across and it seems to wrap around to my back. It isn't painful but just like a slight achy backache at times (seems to be worse in the morning). Of course I started that new diet - so I have no idea what my stomach could or should feel like.

Nothing new. I was determined not to test, but I did anyways. Only I used second morning urine. I got another negative. Same things going on with off & on cramping & just a small amount of brown spotting mainly when I wipe.

Very frustrating.

FYI for the CB digital OPK users. I decided to read the insert in the box. Even though everything online says you can get a false pos on an OPK while using Clomid (if you test too soon), the insert for the CB digital said specifically that the results would NOT be affected by Clomid. Not sure why its different from other OPKs. Even doctors tell their patients that they could get a false pos on an OPK if they use it too soon. I wonder if docs are aware that the CB digital isn't affected. Sounds like its like the CB fert monitor that FBG uses. CB must have a step up on their technology that other OPKs don't have. Thought that was interesting, and thought it would be helpful for those who are using it in their next cycle with clomid (if we dont get BFPs, that is!). :)

Oh, btw, my temp dropped below coverline today. Not sure what's up with that, but this cycle has been completely weird this whole time. I'm sorta over it.

I just looked back at my posts from last month on the board. Seems like I had some of this same stuff happening before AF. So now I feel really discouraged. I just wish something would happen already so I can move on. I hate this feeling of limbo.

So my lower back really hurts today, mainly on the sides it is just a constant dull ache. Still having cramps right below my belly button. I think I am around 11dpo...thinking of testing on Friday.

beaglemom - Fx'd for you..you are not out until AF shows. A lot of symptoms are so similar...tww is the worst!

erin - wow that is amazing that the CB isn't affected by clomid. good to know!

That is really interesting about the CB OPKs! I've noticed on those that when you pop the strip out, you can see the lines there, but mine never look positive like they do on FRs so I wonder if maybe it just reads it differently than the other ones. Very good to know though!

Beaglemom, I know how you feel. It sucks being so close, but you still have no answers! The TWW is long enough, and the last stretch of it is really the killer. My fingers are still crossed for you though!! It ain't over til the witch shows her face!

Savvysaver, I woke up with an achy lower back this morning too. And some cramps on my lower right side, I'm assuming it's O time bc that's the ovary that had the mature follicle, so I'm trying to enjoy my cramps. Haha. I think since you're 11dpo you should be able to test anytime now! Friday should definitely give you an answer though! You've definitely got some self control, bc I would've tested already! Lol

I took a preg test this morning just to see if the shot was in my system yet, and I got a pretty faint positive so it's there. I think I'm going to test it out though just to make sure I don't get any false positives this cycle. And I just like POAS, it makes me feel so proactive. Hahaha.

beaglemom, I totally understand that feeling... last cycle lasted longer than my cycles usually do, because of the clomid, I had a 31 day cycle. You can imagine how excited I was when my temps were still high and no AF by 17dpo. Then I read that if you have 18 straight days of high temps, you're probably prego. I went to bed the night of the 17th day, praying for just one more high temp. I woke up on the 18th day, and my temp dropped below coverline, just like it does every single month on the day of AF. During those few days of wondering, I was thinking to myself "If i'm not prego, then I wish AF would just START, so that i can get onto the next cycle and start my clomid again!". So I totally get what you're feeling. Still, don't lose hope... like i said, my friend felt like AF was coming for sure with both of her kids. AF cramps, bloated, all her usual feelings of AF. And she didnt get a BFP until the day after she missed it.

Good luck to everyone who is coming up to testing time!

I woke up with a sore throat. A few days ago I had a few days of stuffy nose but thought nothing of it because of the weather. But I have heard other women waking up & feeling like they were coming down with a cold but got the bfp. So I am still holding out. Also feels good to google & see so many women who don't get results until a week after af is due.

Positive vibes to everyone!!!

beaglemom, I totally understand that feeling... last cycle lasted longer than my cycles usually do, because of the clomid, I had a 31 day cycle. You can imagine how excited I was when my temps were still high and no AF by 17dpo. Then I read that if you have 18 straight days of high temps, you're probably prego. I went to bed the night of the 17th day, praying for just one more high temp. I woke up on the 18th day, and my temp dropped below coverline, just like it does every single month on the day of AF. During those few days of wondering, I was thinking to myself "If i'm not prego, then I wish AF would just START, so that i can get onto the next cycle and start my clomid again!". So I totally get what you're feeling. Still, don't lose hope... like i said, my friend felt like AF was coming for sure with both of her kids. AF cramps, bloated, all her usual feelings of AF. And she didnt get a BFP until the day after she missed it.

That was totally me last cycle as well. For someone who a pretty routine 28-29 day cycle, 32 days felt like CRAP! But at least we know now.

allison, good luck! I bet your cramps are some O type cramps!

savvy, fingers crossed that all your symptoms are lucky ones!!

And regarding the CB digital, I agree those lines on that stick always look a little weird, so i'm surprised when I get a smiley sometimes, lol. But the insert in the box also says do NOT pay attention to those lines; only whether or not you get a smiley. Of course, I still ALWAYS look at those lines. Crazy person, here, yes. But i will tell you, last month after taking the clomid, four days after my last pill, when i tested and popped that stick out, the bottom line was CRAZY glaringly dark, like i had never seen it before! I know CB says don't pay attention to those lines, but hey, it's the little things, right!? lol

allison - I sure hope it is O pain for you! I am really going to try to hold out until Friday, if I get a bfp than I want to surprise hubby for his birthday on Saturday...if I find out sooner I would be too excited to wait...hurry week, pass by quick!

beaglemom - sore throat and stuffy nose are great symptoms. Along with your other symptoms I have my Fx'd for you! Hoping it is your month!

erose - I agree...if I am not going to get my bfp than let AF come and than I can start to plan for the next cycle! Hoping this round of clomid is what your body needed...fx'd!

erose-you're not a crazy person. i look at the lines to to see if they get any darker. last night i even showed my husbandman asked him if it looked any darker. he choose the correct stick. i was just curious if they actually do get darker and how they are read.

waiting for the peak. today was day five of highs i believe so tomorrow or the next day according to ff should be the peak. i have to work tonight so i hope we can get another bding in or maybe two. this cycle has been more enjoyable than the last one.

erose-you're not a crazy person. i look at the lines to to see if they get any darker. last night i even showed my husbandman asked him if it looked any darker. he choose the correct stick. i was just curious if they actually do get darker and how they are read.

waiting for the peak. today was day five of highs i believe so tomorrow or the next day according to ff should be the peak. i have to work tonight so i hope we can get another bding in or maybe two. this cycle has been more enjoyable than the last one.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that, lol! I've asked my DH to look before too. :winkwink: Glad this cycle has been more enjoyable for you! You'll feel more optimistic during the TWW then, that's wonderful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->