Ooops

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
I have just made up a bottle for Izzie, erm, I normally do them at night but I spilt 1 lol and so just made up the extra and I accidentally left in the sink of cold water for almost 1hr :dohh: its cos i was eating lol and reading BnB lol!!

do i now need to go and make yet another?!

hahaha, silly moo!!

xx

Is she due a feed in the next hr? I would just use that one next if she is xx

nope, i made it just after her last 1 as she was settled so i had time, eek, ive popped it straight in fridge now though? should i get rid??

tut

xx

nope, i made it just after her last 1 as she was settled so i had time, eek, ive popped it straight in fridge now though? should i get rid??

tut

xx

It should be ok because it was in cold water xx

hmm yeh thats what i thought. if it was more than 1hr id have binned it.

xx

*bigbetty whispers in xnewmummyx's ear "Sssshh don't tell but when we had the bottle warmer for night feeds I would take 2 or 3 out of the fridge, leave them on the bedside table and just heat them as needed" :blush:

*xnewxmummyx whispers to bigbetty ooooh ok, secret safe with me*

:happydance:

xx

I would think it's ok if it's cold water, as they can be in a cool bag for 4 hours xx

I would think it's ok if it's cold water, as they can be in a cool bag for 4 hours xx

thanks, but u just opened up another can of worms and made me worry lol...

i wasnt aware they cud only be in cool bag for 4hrs, eeek!!

a couple of times ive had some in longer, if ive been out all day :(

xx

thanks, but u just opened up another can of worms and made me worry lol...

i wasnt aware they cud only be in cool bag for 4hrs, eeek!!

a couple of times ive had some in longer, if ive been out all day :(

xx

I've had bottles in a cool bag for 6hrs and they have still been as cold as in the fridge xx

Tbh, if iv made bottles then im going out i just leave them in the sink till i get back which is always 1hr + :shrug:
I also never bothered with cool bags, i just to just chuck them in the changing bag

Bad bad mummy :rofl:

Tbh, if iv made bottles then im going out i just leave them in the sink till i get back which is always 1hr + :shrug:
I also never bothered with cool bags, i just to just chuck them in the changing bag

Bad bad mummy :rofl:

lol ur not a bad mumy from the advice u given me ur fab!

How soon do u make sure u use the bottles when ur ot though? Lol..x

Whenever, there was one day when we left the house at 9am to go to Longleat, and used his 3 bottles at 10am, 1pm and 4pm. It was a cold day but :shrug: they wernt going to get warm!

Thanks hun.

The main time i take more than 1 out is obviously days out, shopping trips etc.

Thanks again,

xx

I always forget about bottles left in the sink!!

Ive also given up with taking a cool bag if the weathers no too hot.
And i also take a bottle to bed with me at night - not litterally i put it on bedside table..

Im a really really really bad mummy!!!
X

I always forget about bottles left in the sink!!

Ive also given up with taking a cool bag if the weathers no too hot.
And i also take a bottle to bed with me at night - not litterally i put it on bedside table..

Im a really really really bad mummy!!!
X

I had a mental picture of you tucked up in bed cuddling a giant bottle of formula :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->