Operation Christmas baby! who has lost and desp wants a xmas baby like me

Poppy I'm so glad everything went well with your ultrasound! :flower:

I think I must be the odd man out, I want to be surprised at birth on baby's sex at least for my first one.

Your brave Prock, its so hard to stay team yellow, especially with the first because you want to buy everything in sight lol

I was team yellow with my 1st 3 boys cos they didnt tell you back then, but asked when i was pregnant with korben... so what the hell may as well know with this one lol x

Your brave Prock, its so hard to stay team yellow, especially with the first because you want to buy everything in sight lol

LOL I can imagine! I know it will be hard but I think it will be such an amazing surprise after all we've been through to try to get one here!

If sorry when I get there i am not going to find out eanted to with. dd but she wasnot having any of it. Glad I didn't. Still remember that moment when my oh told me i had had a girl it was worth waiting for. X

Oh wow ladies I havee been away too long :) Peeked in here and there are so many bfps it made my head spin. Congrats everyone :). I took a break for a bit to shake off some stress and try to get a handle on my irregular cycles. I should be entering the tww with fingers crossed soon. Seeing all the bfps and poppys beautiful scan gives me hope. ty ladies for being here to give encouragement

So i finally got my own internet.. sorry i have not been keeping up but i had to "barrow" someone elses and it sucked but now i have my own.

Im on cd14 and my ovacue finally changed from not fertile to high fertility. Im gonna go buy some opks just to make sure that its correct. So maybe i did ov on cd17 last cycle.

Omfg b f p today:) I should be 37 weeks pregnant but iam so happy I ve been given chance agAin:) I am 4 weeks just

I started this thread and never thought I'd get preg, 2 weeks ago I asked doc To refer me

Yay for a new bump buddy!!!!!!!! We all have been looking for you but we see you have been busy dtd!!!!

Ic my last period was period was 16 th April and ov test about 03 may, poppy can you work my edd out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->