Opinions on My babies name please :)

Pandasnax

Reaction score
so me and OH are pretty sure we want the name mason for our little boy and i know it doesn't matter what other people thing but... i wanna know what you all think lol is it nice or not ?

Really like it! Unusual so he won't have 6 friends all called the same, but not so unusual he'll get bullied/people will think he's strange :)

me personally i dont like it but i know alot of masons and most people love the name :)

It's cute, I know of one and he's shortened to Mace or Macy so make sure you like those too! x

Unfortunatly your always going to get people that like or dislike your chosen name no matter what it is. I personally dont like the name Mason for a boy but it does not matter what I think. If you love it, go for it x

I love it! For a while, I tried to convince my hubby to name our little one Mason. He just wasn't a fan.

I like the name. Wouldn't use it personally. Alot of people dont like our choice but then its not their child so I dont care

It's ok... I wouldn't choose it myself but like others said, you can't ever find a name everyone likes. It's not a name that people will pick on him for which is great and if you like it that is what matters.

Not my cup of tea. My friend has a son called Mason and Ive never really liked it at all.

Love it! That's the name we have picked as well! xx

I like the name - I taught the nicest kid ever called Mason x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"