OPK head spin

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Right so I have been using some wilkos own opk's for the last couple of days when i was sure i was ovulating. And they all came back negative. I still have ovulation pain and other ovulation symptoms so I'm hoping i will get a positive soon. However, i am looking to get better opk's as i'm skeptical the Wilkos one are working properly. I come to the conclusion clearblue digital ovulation packs are the better ones to get. But then i started looking for the best deal, i noticed they have two different digital ones. The Clearblue digital and the Clearblue digital with dual hormone indicator. So either the purple or pink pack. I'm not sure which one is best. Also, once you have used the test strips that come in the pack, can you just buy refills or do you need to buy a whole new digital pack?

I feel your pain. I've been using IC's for weeks and not got a positive. Also tried CB digi's and not got anything from them either.

So fed up!

I caved and purchased a clear blue digi with 10 test strips off eBay. I'm really hoping that can give me a better result. Does IC mean Internet cheapie?

Does your body show signs of ovulation? I was so sure that I would get a positive soon based on my body. But still just negative on the opks. I don't know what to listen to more :|

I have never got a positive opk and still managed to get pregnant twice lol xx

I've had a couple of mild cramps today and my cervix is high and soft but not seen any EWCM yet. Test line on my opk is just not in any way dark (attached picture). What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 11

Really? Were you testing often when that happened and were you having regular cycles etc? This gives me hope!

the new ones with dual hormone ones are great huni xxx gives you a 4 day window instead of two

Robyn - thanks so much for sharing! This keeps me optimistic.

Lilly - that's how mine have been looking. Not helpful at all are they when we're so hopeful.

MummyLou- that's the one I got! Do you have to buy a whole new kit once you have used the test strips though? Or can you buy refill strips?

Lilly - Here's a photo of the one i did today. Its almost identical to yours. Its frustrating isn't it when your willing for the line to go darker and it stays faint.. or is that just me :doh:

Attachments

• CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    CameraAwesomePhoto.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4

Really? Were you testing often when that happened and were you having regular cycles etc? This gives me hope!

Yes testing every single day and I had regular cycles, use to test from CD8-CD16 and always had a 28 day cycle and never once got a positive, was so frustrating! I don't buy then anymore I go by symptoms. :) xxx

That's so relieving to know that you didn't get a positive but still ovulated/got pregnant etc. I think some just aren't as sensitive as they say they are.

Awh glad you're feeling better.
Yeah I would never buy them again, cm is what I go by xxx

Lilly - Here's a photo of the one i did today. Its almost identical to yours. Its frustrating isn't it when your willing for the line to go darker and it stays faint.. or is that just me :doh:

Which day are you on now? I'm utterly bored of seeing negatives every day and an about to run out of opk's and am loathe to buy more!

It's not just you lol! I seem to be spending all my time holding wee in for those evil tests lol!

Yes testing every single day and I had regular cycles, use to test from CD8-CD16 and always had a 28 day cycle and never once got a positive, was so frustrating! I don't buy then anymore I go by symptoms. :) xxx

Is it possible that you ovulated later in your cycle than you thought? X

Is it possible that you ovulated later in your cycle than you thought? X
With my baby girl my dates were spot on, wasn't even put back/forward at the 12 week scan :) second pg ended in mc but my dates were right xxx

Hi ive started using the dual hormone cb opks this month to see if i am ovulating. Im cd7 today started from cd4 af only last 3 days. Got a blank circle first day then for last 3 days ive had a flashing smiley face will just keep testing until i hopefullt get a solid smiley. This is our first month ttc. Been off the pill for 4 months and had fairly regularly cycles since coming off bc. But wasnt sure if i was o ing so wanted to check.

Only get 10 tests with kit which is £26.99. And you cant get refills you have to buy a new pack for the sticks another £26.99. But you carry on using the original monitor otherwise it thinks you are starting a new cycle. Slightly confusing. Here to hopeing we all get smileh faces and bfps xx

Robyn- I am sorry to hear about your loss :( :hugs:
I'm pretty sure I'm close to or on my way to ovulating with the way my body has been recently.

Lilly- I'm on my first cycle since coming off BCP and am currently on CD17. What about you ?

Hi ive started using the dual hormone cb opks this month to see if i am ovulating. Im cd7 today started from cd4 af only last 3 days. Got a blank circle first day then for last 3 days ive had a flashing smiley face will just keep testing until i hopefullt get a solid smiley. This is our first month ttc. Been off the pill for 4 months and had fairly regularly cycles since coming off bc. But wasnt sure if i was o ing so wanted to check.

Only get 10 tests with kit which is £26.99. And you cant get refills you have to buy a new pack for the sticks another £26.99. But you carry on using the original monitor otherwise it thinks you are starting a new cycle. Slightly confusing. Here to hopeing we all get smileh faces and bfps xx

Thank you for all the information. Sucks that we have to buy a new pack each time. Would be much easier if we could just get the refill sticks.

Robyn- I am sorry to hear about your loss :( :hugs:
I'm pretty sure I'm close to or on my way to ovulating with the way my body has been recently.

Lilly- I'm on my first cycle since coming off BCP and am currently on CD17. What about you ?

Thank you Hun.

Me too :) hopefully we both get that BFP!
Xxx

Hope so!

Lilly - I did another opk today and i'm unsure on how to read it. I uploaded photos and info on my TTC journal.. heres the link if you want to see... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rying-another-lo-after-coming-off-pill-4.html

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->