OPK head spin

Hope so!

Lilly - I did another opk today and i'm unsure on how to read it. I uploaded photos and info on my TTC journal.. heres the link if you want to see... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rying-another-lo-after-coming-off-pill-4.html

:)

Just had a look, they look really positive (excuse the pun!).

This means you'll ovulate this week right?

I'm on CD15 today but haven't done an OPK today yet. was planning on doing it later tonight when I get home.

Make sure you BD loads this week :) x x

I have never got a positive opk and still managed to get pregnant twice lol xx

Really? Were you testing often when that happened and were you having regular cycles etc? This gives me hope!

Yes testing every single day and I had regular cycles, use to test from CD8-CD16 and always had a 28 day cycle and never once got a positive, was so frustrating! I don't buy then anymore I go by symptoms. :) xxx

Is it possible that you ovulated later in your cycle than you thought? X
With my baby girl my dates were spot on, wasn't even put back/forward at the 12 week scan :) second pg ended in mc but my dates were right xxx

Ok, well i'm feeling a bit more positive about this now then. Thank you! x x

Hope so!

Lilly - I did another opk today and i'm unsure on how to read it. I uploaded photos and info on my TTC journal.. heres the link if you want to see... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rying-another-lo-after-coming-off-pill-4.html

:)

Just had a look, they look really positive (excuse the pun!).

This means you'll ovulate this week right?

I'm on CD15 today but haven't done an OPK today yet. was planning on doing it later tonight when I get home.

Make sure you BD loads this week :) x x

I'm glad I'm not seeing things lol. The negative test a while after threw me off tho. I'm hoping if I test later tonight or tomorrow morning that it will be as dark or darker.
Hope you get a positive opk soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->