Opk pics!! Close?? **newest opk pics on pg3**

I wish my hpt looked like my opk!!! Lol!!! :)

If only I had a dollar for every time I wished that!!

I wonder if you are just one that doesn't get Dark OPK's, some of those look so darn close to being positive, Did you BD just in case?

I thought I was close but was dissappointed to find todays first one was pretty light. :( I'm going to test again this afternoon but I don't think its going to happen for me. :cry::cry::growlmad::nope::nope:

Sometimes this happens to me. I get a couple of days that look close, then nothing, then later get a positive. So it doesn't mean you won't for sure. I guess it depends on how long your cycles usually are. If you are near the end then you may have missed this month.

I wish my hpt looked like my opk!!! Lol!!! :)

If only I had a dollar for every time I wished that!!

I wonder if you are just one that doesn't get Dark OPK's, some of those look so darn close to being positive, Did you BD just in case?

Oh yeah. We bd just in case. I talked to my nurse on cd20 because I was wanting bloodwork done inspite of my long af (which they wouldn't do :( ) and I told them I wasn't giving up on this cycle. I'm praying I'm one of the lucky ones that don't get a good positive on an opk but gets a BFP anyway. I hope...

I thought I was close but was dissappointed to find todays first one was pretty light. :( I'm going to test again this afternoon but I don't think its going to happen for me. :cry::cry::growlmad::nope::nope:

Sometimes this happens to me. I get a couple of days that look close, then nothing, then later get a positive. So it doesn't mean you won't for sure. I guess it depends on how long your cycles usually are. If you are near the end then you may have missed this month.

I'm on cd22.

I'm running out of opks so I hope my positive shows soon. :wacko:

CD23!!! Getting closer?? I only have two tests left. I'm going to test again this afternoon and then in the morning and see what comes up. I might purchase more tests.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=218351&stc=1&d=1307636309

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=218352&stc=1&d=1307636309

Attachments

• IMG_0470[1].jpg
    IMG_0470[1].jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0475[1].jpg
    IMG_0475[1].jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 20
It's darker for sure but not yet positive.
Keep testing :thumbup:

I think I'm going to pee at 1 and then start holding it and drinking as little as possible then test around 4 or 5. I'm nervous I'm not going to get a true positive.

I'm thinking about getting some opks from the dollar store. Anyone use these? Are they any good?

Also I took my last clomid pill like two weeks ago. Is it to late for it to still make an impact on ovulation??

I have noticed that the last few days the line is a little darker in the afternoons. Please keep your fx for me. <3

Every cycle on Clomid is different. My first cycle was days 5-9 and I ovulated on cycle day 14, my second cycle I ovulated on cycle day 17 with a positive opk on cycle day 20 :wacko: But I have seen charts where girls take clomid and don't ovulate until cycle day 20-23... so it's still possible that you might be gearing up to ovulate now. Maybe you'll get that positive test today or tomorrow. :hugs:

Every cycle on Clomid is different. My first cycle was days 5-9 and I ovulated on cycle day 14, my second cycle I ovulated on cycle day 17 with a positive opk on cycle day 20 :wacko: But I have seen charts where girls take clomid and don't ovulate until cycle day 20-23... so it's still possible that you might be gearing up to ovulate now. Maybe you'll get that positive test today or tomorrow. :hugs:

Oh, I hope so!!! :)

How frustrating for you! These are sooo close to being positive its unreal!

I have only been using the strips for a few days and although there is a very faint line i can see its negative a mile off! lol So I dont know what positive result looks like yet. Really hope you get that positive! good luck xx

I went through this last month. I had bought a bunch of strips and hadn't had postpartum af yet but was hoping to catch the first egg. I got some lines that were about half strength and began wondering if I just had defective tests and maybe that's as dark as they would get. Later I did get a positive and it was obvious and very dark. I then laughed at myself for doubting.

This month i'm beginning to wonder again since I ran out of the other tests and changed to dollar store ones. I haven't gotten a positive with them yet.

I ran out of first response and went and bought dollar store tests and the line has gone super light. I'm either not ovulating or cd23 was my positive. Cd23 is darker in person than the pic so I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->