OPK positive 5 days in a row?

Aw thanks hun :) The camera does lie though haha

Great news about the mri....hope results are good! That you can get a proper diagnosis :) What's ofc letter? x

They sent me the letter and ofc, typical isnt it, it was for my god damn wedding day!! So now I have to wait all the way to September. Stupid really having appointments so far isnt it!!

xx

Letter and ofc...I don't know what that means? hehe sorry hun x Is it of course? I may be having a blonde moment too!! lol

They sent me the letter and ofc, typical isnt it, it was for my god damn wedding day!! So now I have to wait all the way to September. Stupid really having appointments so far isnt it!!

xx

Sorry hun I don't know what ofc means? Haha....oh is it of course? I may be having a blonde moment myself!! Haha. Ps when is your wedding day?? ooh xx

Ohhhh yes sorry!! OFC = of course :D DOH!!

Its august 11th honey x

Ahhhh I seeee lol I get it now :) And ooh not long til the happy day!! It'll be here before you know it :)

Aw hi Michelle - miss you too!! I've just been plodding along lol...nothing to write about. I barely even write in my journal (don't know why I started one tbh haha) Sarah is really good at popping in though :) It's called 'struggling to create our second miracle via AI' in the ttc journals if you wanna drop a line ever lol. Don't feel like you have to though! How are you doing? Anything new? xx

I'll have to subscribe to it Carly! Don't feel bad I'm not very good at updating mine either lol.

Not a ton that's new although we've been super busy. Hubby has a great new job. It's the place he wants to retire from now. That's kinda a big deal to find when you're only 26. Atleast here anyways. We had his two teenage brothers stay for an extended weekend and OMG thank goodness kids don't come out as teenagers! The human race would be in trouble :haha:

I'm three days away from my test date and have a promising chart and symptoms :)

What's new with you love?

Think it's positive? :p

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150702_085224.jpg
    CYMERA_20150702_085224.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 1
  • CYMERA_20150702_085240.jpg
    CYMERA_20150702_085240.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 1
:wohoo: Michelle that's awesome!!! Megaaa congratulations hunny!!! Yay xx

OMFG I AM BOUNCING HERE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How are you ladies?

Im ok...fed up of my body. Pre Alex I would get a week of positives and then drop the egg cd18ish. Im cd19 and no sign, no positive, no hope lol xx

Omg Sarah....are you thinking of trying??! Michelle how is everything? xx

I'm good carly :)

I feel a twinge oh nausea this morning :wacko: I know it's early to get ms so hopefully it doesn't mean I will have it really bad in a couple weeks. I've been updated my journal like crazy. Lots of pictures too :)

Fx it'll only be one cycle of late ovulation for you sarah!

Ooh awesome!! Love the new avatar btw - you are glowing already!! :D So blummin excited for you!! xx

Aww thanks Carly. Luckily I had my zits covered for the picture. :haha:

How are you doing today?

Pmsl!! I'm doing fab thanks Michelle, just got my flashinh smile - yay haha. xx

Woohoo! :) Get to work Carly :haha:

Starting to feel a little nauseous. Thought I'd make it to atleast 5 weeks before that starts :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->