OPK positive 5 days in a row?

So the OB told me it was an inconclusive test. The GS sac only measures me at 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. We didn't see a fetal pole or yolk sac. She is having me come back in next thursday.

I have never been through anything like this before. OB told me that she thinks I just O'd late and now my dates are screwed up. She did draw my blood again ekkkk

I dont know weather to be calm or have a type of worry

Faith It might make sense that you O'd later. If I remember correctly you got a late bfp. Try not to worry. If you are earlier than expected six weeks is usually when they expect to see the pregnancy on the u/s. GL on your next appt :hugs:

Sarah I am doing well. I've been working out like crazy hopefully the scale and my jeans will show it soon. I am expecting to O sometime in the next two weeks. Maybe it will be on my birthday. How are you doing? :) Anything new with your health or your boys?

Not much hun...got my MRI on Tuesday and a nerve study in June so should get some answers back from that!

Id say dont worry about the U/s. At a sac measuring the dates she said you wuldnt be seeing much more than that anyway. Im betting when you go back you see a lot more! xx

Oh my Sarah it sounds like you're their poor guinea pig. I hope the tests lead to a positive treatment plan for you. Did they have you drink contrast for the mri? That stuff is nasty! I'm not sure what they do for a nerve study, I hope it's not a painful procedure?
My opks started turning positive. I have FX that I actually do O in the next few days. I took your advice on the crocheting. Well sort of because I'm a knitter! I am finishing up a scarf I had been neglecting and then I hope to start on our babies blanket! I found a few pattern ideas and think I will go with a gender neutral mint, grey, or white. It actually was a perfect piece of advice for me. I am an impatient knitter so I usually only do small projects. But I've always known I wanted to knit our future baby a blanket so it could give me an extra few months to get it done. :)

Thank you so much. I can't wait to ses my husband and I's beautiful baby in it soon. :)

Oh honey...I am so so SO happy for you!!! Can we see piccies along the way? Id love to be able to knit, my grandmother taught me when I was little but then she died. I did try to self teach but I just found crochet all the more easier to pick upwithout the support of someone beside me! Im currently crocheting blankets for a little doggy rescue center who save dogs from death row.

I dont think the procedure will be painful. Based on the leaflet they will be stimulating the nerves in my hands and arm and taking readings. They said I would feel some pins and needles/tingling/tapping feelings and some twitching. Only downside is that I have to have that done for an hour...yay lol.

Not sure about the MRI darling...Its scheduled for Tuesday but I may have to cancel as I am sick as a dog atm with a cold and Im infecting the little ones lol Happy house we have today! x

I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather sarah! I hope you get feeling better soon.

How cute doggies with blankets, I'd love to see that! Sure I can update with pics! :) I think we're going with a mint green since they don't have the yarn I like in gray.

Did you end up having to cancel your appointment?

I'm pretty sure I O'd sunday. Looks like I'll be having progesterone on my birthday Saturday instead of cocktails! Lol

Oh the things we do to get pregnant eh haha!!

I did :( Next monday now instead. Was good though I did as the littlest one was super bad yesterday!

How are we all today ladies x

Oh no sorry he was a rascal. Hopefully monday will be a better day.

After much research I will enjoy a glass of red wine on my birthday. :)

Yes Carly and friends I hope all is well. We miss you.

Yes it was very nice. I had some amazing sushi and a small glass of red wine. I figured it might be my last chance :haha:

I hope your appointment went well?

Hi all :) Thought I'd check in - happy belated birthday Michelle hun! Sarah, hope the appt went well? Faith, how is everything with you? Was the second scan good news? x

yes carly, it was great news!! We heard the heartbeat and seen the little peanut!! We go back on June 17th for my monthly check and doing another ultrasound to see the progression. If more positive news then no more scans until 20 weeks :happydance:

Thats fab news congratulations!

I went for my MRI and was going to last for an hour. Well, I totally freaked out. I am claustrophobic and have anxieties anyway but the second they tried to put me back into the scanner I went nuts couldnt breath and had a panic attack. Theres no way I can last an hour in there not moving. They talking about sedating me lol x

Oh no Sarah! Sorry you had a hard time. Did you end up completing the scan?

I've had another implantation dip this cycle. I'm trying not to get too excited. I've had one pregnancy cycle with an implantation dip and one non-pregnancy. Test date is two days away! :)

Only just got around to checking in :/ Aw Michelle so sorry that AF arrived!! :( I'm sure your rainbow is going to be growing soon tho!! FX it's this cycle for you :) xx

Sarah...that MRI sounds traumatic!! Hope the next appt goes better - even if that means making you go sleepy sleep lol :/ I'm claustrophobic too so can totally sympathise hun xx

Good luck for the 17th Faith hun x

Oh hun, so sorry too, i just saw your chart :(

how is going with you Carly?

I have the follow up scan on Saturday, just have to get some meds from the Dr to make me sleepy for it or there may be a total freak out happening again lol x

Good luck for sat! and chomp chomp on those tabbies!! lol

Things are ok ta hun, hope all is well with you and yours too? x

Oh yay youre in for this cycle!!!! Loving the new profile piccy too pretty lady!!

Yeah all is good over here :) Successfully had my 2nd MRI (with a little medication help haha), and had my nerve study done so now waiting for my results. They sent me the letter and ofc, typical isnt it, it was for my god damn wedding day!! So now I have to wait all the way to September. Stupid really having appointments so far isnt it!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->