OPK positive 5 days in a row?

Damn witch got me. The progesterone really tricked me this cycle. I hope everyone is doing good! Sarah I hope you and Alex had a good birthday! May be gone for a few days, while af is here wine and chocolate consume all of my attention ;)

Awh Michelle I'm sorry hunny!!! :( Stoopid horrible bitch of a witch :growlmad: Are you doing ok? xx

Michelle I am so so sorry honey <3

Thanks Carly it was so much fun!!! Still sad Lukas chose an already emo day for me with alex growing up to start walking on his own tho lol!!

How are we all doing? x

Hey just letting you know I decided to start a journal :) The link is here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...uggling-create-second-miracle-13th-cycle.html

Haha I've never done one before (ever) and only following one other on b&b. I don't even know if I'm doing it right!! :/ lol

Ekk i knew i seen something last test. And after eating skyline tonight and pulling over to puke, and being 4 days late i got this :happydance:

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150429_201920_zpseo0rdn5c.jpg

Ekk i knew i seen something last test. And after eating skyline tonight and pulling over to puke, and being 4 days late i got this :happydance:

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150429_201920_zpseo0rdn5c.jpg

Yay!!! congrats!!
AF is due on saturday for me, but I haven't tested yet. With any luck we'll be bump buddies!!

Yay!!! congrats!!
AF is due on saturday for me, but I haven't tested yet. With any luck we'll be bump buddies!!

:dust: :)

Awww thats GREAT news!!!! Congratulations!!

Right...now we have the first bfp let the rest commence ladies!!! xx

Not it...the wicked witch showed up early this morning. Ding round 5! SO excited for Faith, though! Hopefully you'll stick around here with us so we can go through everything with you!

Not it...the wicked witch showed up early this morning. Ding round 5! SO excited for Faith, though! Hopefully you'll stick around here with us so we can go through everything with you!

:hugs: I am sorry sweetscarlet, I hate that stupid :witch: I hope round 5 is the lucky one for you :dust:

I will of course stick around and cheer you ladies on!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well?

Congrats on your bfp faith :)

AF is finally gone. It was the lightest period I've ever had. Which is weird because I expected the opposite since taking progesterone is supposed to thicken your lining. I even took a test a few days in because it was hardly enough to classify as more than spotting. Anywho it's finally gone now. I want to try focusing more on losing the weight I've gained since going off the pill instead of obsessing over ttc. It seems much easier to deal with the disappointment of a bfn when I'm not constantly thinking about it. I'm sure with my luck once I lose all the weight and get my body back I'll get my bfp lol

I think its always good to have something else to distract. I found a new hobby (I taught myself to crochet). I spent countless hours working away at my hook when the thoughts came into my mind. and when I had days where af came I would buy the naughty foods and sit there and make something. I made things for the baby I didnt have yet but hoped to have. I found a sense of calm in it too. I remember making this little blue and white matinee jacket with dog bone buttons and saying my son will wear that. Didnt even know if I would have a boy but when Alex was about 9wks I had him in it and my heart died <3 God...memories...sorry im ranting lol...but I remember making a star blanket for the baby pram and I finished it the day I actually found out I was pregnant with him. About an hour before.

But yeah, having something to busy your mind is a good thing! xx

Happy mother's day everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well. It's been quiet in here for awhile.

Nothing new for me still just waiting to O.

Hey there!!

Thank you honey <3

How are we all doing?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh