OPK positive or negative?

Omg yey u have congrats: ), i think my opk got darker well see now time to bd!

Think i.got my positive:) the last one usually by now the test line fades out like cd12 am did but nope this one is Still strong it's just like last cycle +cd13 lets hope af doesnt come early again boooooo! I haven't bd but I'll. Defo try tonight and next few days

Attachments

• collage_20140516110048950.jpg
    collage_20140516110048950.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
See:) sorry im excited soy worked woot woot and it was my second urine lol

Attachments

• CAM01882.jpg
    CAM01882.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
that's a great positive :) I heard it's better to test with second urine when using OPK! Good luck girl!

Ughhh i want.it to be 5 oclock already lol to get to bding hahaha

Booo i thibk im out no bd :/ we had a gathering and he feel asleep tired ughhhhh sucks im sure im out he said today after work i have a feeling im oing now i toook 3 temps this morning two were 97,09 and then two hours later it was 98.something idk if its my thermometer my temp has never been that high

Booo i thibk im out no bd :/ we had a gathering and he feel asleep tired ughhhhh sucks im sure im out he said today after work i have a feeling im oing now i toook 3 temps this morning two were 97,09 and then two hours later it was 98.something idk if its my thermometer my temp has never been that high

aww baby rose maybe you're still in for a chance. Temp can be high during the day. Don't worry about the 98 something. good luck hon! I know I hate it when hubby's do that! We couldn't bd as much as I would have liked to too. But can't blame him either the weekend was too busy.

Yea :/ of we do bd today ihope theres a chance grrrrr he had to work this morning so that was a killer we got up and did bd but due too time i got mine buthe didn't so it was pointless lol

Yea :/ of we do bd today ihope theres a chance grrrrr he had to work this morning so that was a killer we got up and did bd but due too time i got mine buthe didn't so it was pointless lol

haha aww that just made me laugh out loud!

Hey girl here i am still clue less blahhhhhhh my thermometer gave me problems yesterday looks like its dying so who knows what's up with my temps this Month this morning i used an extra guess its a waiting game how r u feeling

Hi baby rose! Don't worry about your temp too much if your thermometer is acting up! Try to relax. Since you got your OPK and ewcm you must likely O'd around that time.
I am doing okay. Nothing to note or talk about. No symptoms whatsoever. Feel like it'll be the same thing again, AF in 9-10 days.
Just that my temps are a little higher than normal this time.

Ur tenpslook great so don't count yourself out girl ughhh i hope mine just keep rising !

Yes i hope it goes up and up and up for both of us even after 18 dpo!!! FX

Temps r getting my hopes up boowhooo dont feel nada

Boooo i def have the lpd looks like again my period swill. B here tomorrow fucken sucks

So sorry baby rose! That definitely sucks :( I was out of town and just got back tonight. No symptoms nothing, on CD 13 today 3 more days to go.

Girl ur temps . Still look good! Ur in the runnibg, as for. Me i started soy a day earlier as well as added 200mg of vb6 lets see if it does anything for my lp now the opk delema lets see which ones i buy

Good for you. I hope the soy and vitamins do the trick!

I tested today on 14dpo and it's a BFN. So not pregnant yet again :(
I made an appointment with my doctor for this Saturday. I will probably be CD1 or CD2 on Saturday. She asked me a year ago to go see her after 2 tries. But I haven't since we didn't really try. So I guess now it's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->