OPK positive or negative?

I don't know a lot about vitex but a lot of women here had good things to say. Do you have PCOS? I thnk vitex works for PCOS too. I just found this online. It's a herb so I am assuming no harm in using it.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

Im happy about the longer cycle but i feel like another dead end grrrr, one day a the time ty girl

Hi baby rose how are you? Are you in the July thread? There's a poster there who really benefited from vitex and I was wondering about you. From your siggy looks like you have started vitex.

Hey girl! Im okay sorta taking my mind away from tttc although i am still taking vitamins, vitex,b6,d3,&fa. I figure it wont hurt, not really threading much as selfish as it sounds hearing bfps sorta depresses me more i check in with a few girls sometimes, most ppl i make friends with move on to other sections lol, how r u? Any changes to this cycle? My opks were getting darker but todays ink was smeared so ill b testing again a lil later lets hope vitex wakes up my ovaries

I totally understand. It's not selfish at all. I was a bit off the forum for a couple of days but here I am again. Take a test soon I hope it's a positive. I just got my positive OPK today, now have to seduce hubby. It' a lot of work :haha: I'm on vitD, pregnitude, aspirin this cycle and I'll be out of metformin in 2 days. Doc gave me a test to see if my tubes are open which I cant do for another month and she won't see me before the test so no more metformin for me. Not a lot of hope from this cycle but I'll try my best to bd as much as possible.

Hey girl at least ur ovulating, and i get what u mean i was suspicious about a possible positive yesterday and of course its they day the bf wants to b lazy i got upset and went to sleep grrr they get lazy in all the wrong times! Seema like my opks r lighter who knows im hopibg for my temps to give me a sign of somethin! Bd wwise im not even really trying if we grt lucky we do

Hi baby rose how are you? I am okay, just started yet another cycle!!

Ive had 5 days of strong positive opks. Im testing twice a day and all strong. Anyone had this before. Ive read that they can pick up pregnancy hormones. Any advice would be much appreciated :) x

sometimes we get a second surge girl it happened to me once I so thought I was prego take an hpt zeb!

&& same here wantbump -____- sighhhh**** cycle 14 ive lost some weight I needed to focus on something else I think im trying soy iso again

Looks positive to me. I usually use the ICs a few times during the day...then when I think it could be positive I confirm with a digi. ...therefore it doesn't cost a fortune.

Good luck x

Hey girl here i am again cd3 blah but guess what i had a full cycle! Yey either the dieting or soy helped along with the progesterone cream lol this cycle i just wanna try and bd more as soon as i get a positive lol how r u?

Aww that's so good to know! Do what you're doing so it's a full cycle and you get your BFP!! I'm okay - hanging in there. AF due today on 17 dpo. Still waiting and I keep going to the restroom to check!

Thks u hope for a beautiful full cycle again fx! Have u tested? I want hubby to get an SA but he refuses lol ughhh i tell u at least right now if i get a full cycle and we bd correctlyill b happy but i would really want him to get it done

I did not test. It feels meaningless to test - I have never had a BFP. You know what? Hubby got an SA done. And the results were less than satisfactory but not the end of the world.

I feel u girl it gets to me a lot i wonder why it hasnt been my time and it sucks.... like God has no idea the happiness a child would bring to my life trust me girl i get u especially around af time i get very disappointed i feel like giving up but slowly i keep trying u know....

I see u stopped temping im highly considering it also its stressful. ..
And at least its not a closed door girl has ur hunny said anything? What about doctors

Hi baby rose! How are you? I hope you're good xx

Hey girl so I finally got it the cycle that I didn't try I had even went back on bcp this feb -April used protection May and I left it to chance June and here I Am 7 weeks today.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->