OPK positive or negative?

Hi baby rose this was from today's OPK. We bd'd right after that. I will test again tomorrow morning. And will try to squeeze in bd in the morn.
My OPK's are normally very dark but this didn't look as dark as the control line.
Hopefully I O after cd12 like cd13 or 14.
I really hope the B6 works for you! If you have a longer cycle you might O on your own. Keep testing with OPK and see if you get a positive. FIngers crossed for you xx

Try testing twice a day if possible and as for me idkkk im having horrible cramping ill put a pic of my opks so u can see i saw very pink tint when i whipped so i do think it will be another short cycle

Oh I am so sorry but you know a lot of people have cramping and pink tints while they ovulate too? Do you think it can be that? Also your temp is up today?

I should've tested yesterday evening/night as well. I tested in the morning today and it's a negative! I am so confused and shocked right now. The earliest I ever ovulated was CD 12 and normally after that but today is only CD 11 and my OPK is already negative! I don't understand what's happening. I only bd'd once after the almost positive OPK yesterday, which now seems was going towards negative and not positive. I was so busy this weekend I didn't even temp on CD9 and I also should've used an OPK then. Oh well looks like a missed month to me. I also had a lot ewcm from early on but I didn't think I will O early because I sometime start having ewcm early but maybe not this much.

Attachments

• image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
Idk i dont thibk its from oing im sure af is playing peek a boo. Lol and i caught a flu great, dont be s. Hard on urself even once is a good shot anythng before the big o counts! And if it wad nnegative its good means itvwas a true positive anywhere in the next 12-48 from ur positive im glad ur hubby is coming around girl get to bding!!

Yes, I called the doctor's office and she told me metformin can make O come early :( I told hubby and he was like why didn't they tell us this before? It's like he wanted to try more too :) So I am happy. But I am alittle worried about Oing so soon in the cycle, cd10 must be very early. Oh well at least I get to stay over at my aunts without being worried about not bding tonight.

I really hope AF isn't coming here so soon for you again. If it does what are you planning to do? Maybe you should see a doctor to see if they can tell you something. I once had a short period and went to the doc for the first that's when I found out I may have pcos. She told me to cut on caffeine, I did, and my period was back to normal. So maybe you won't need any meds but some change in lifestyle can help.

Keep testing with opks u never know and Yeyyyy ur hubby seems happy about ttc woowho and as for the docs for.one i have horrible insurance with a 2800 deductible lmao if have to do everything out of pocket till i meet my deductible i thibk i do have to start looking into*infertility *clinics today i had a jump but i highly doubt its O my thermometer was also dying by the beep i heard so i dont count todays temp as reliable im juat so sleepy i have the flu and im at work all i wanna do is sleep

I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. Hope you get better soon! The flu is going around now.

I have the same insurance $2600 deductible! It kind of sucks. I don't have to see my doc again before my period.

I tested again today and it was negative. So I O'd on cd 9 or 10. I really hope 10 since we bd'd that day only. So AF will be really early this time given I O'd so early. What thermometer do you use? I use a cvs brand one and I think the battery is dying too. Not sure if I can change the battery maybe have to get a new one.

Omg who does that id rather pay monthly lol and i had the cvs one then it died so i got rite aids now that ones giving out i was wondering about the batteries also i had to buy a whole new one since i went to the store, whats ur body feeling like? Do u think you o'd? Yes some lady had it at work then my bf and now me great hello meds lol

Hey your temp is still up that looks good! I don't really feel anything when I ovulate other than presence and absence of Ewcm. But it's difficult to pinpoint O with that. I had Ewcm yesterday but don't have any now. Also my temp is up. Last two days temp wasn't taken at the right time, I also didn't have a lot d sleep. Both is open dotted maybe that's why FF didn't give me cross hairs yet. How do you feel? Anymore spotting and cramping?

Yey ur temp looks good also and for me i have a lot of ewcm today so wth! I havent bd:( opks negative i wanna say maybe i got a positive friday cd14 the thing ive been noticing is back aches no more pink thank god! Im hoping af stays away

It all sounds good since there's no more spotting. Yay! Also it looks like you bd'd at the right time.

Im excited a but i really hope i at least get a longer cycle this month even with that ill b happy i dont think ill take soy for the next i migjt just get vitex

Yea I understand. If your cycle goes back to normal length one less thing to worry about. I hope the Vitex helps fx fx!

Yes that will be improvement im having lots of ewcm i hope its not af coming

Hi baby rose it doesn't look like you O'd but it's still longer than your last cycle right? I hope AF doesn't come too soon FX. how are you feeling otherwise?

My chart looks good, I agree. But that is making me hopeful :( and i hate the feeling of heartbreak at the end of each cycle. I tested today hoping that 7dpo was an implantation dip but no it was a BFN. I already made an appointment for June 25th since doc asked me to see her CD1/CD2.

Give it a few days girl ur temps say other wise!! As for me im starting to notice that, that regardless i neeve have a huge jump , like everyone else maybe im not oing at all

If you don't O that's the first step of knowing the problem which you can rectify. So think of it as a positive! You can try searching online to see if there's any home remedies so you can try and O. did you use soy iso this cycle?

Ty i agree and yes i did take soy im thinking about giving itup i added b6 this cycle i think i can credit b6 to my longer cycle idk about soy i wanna try vitex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->