OPK positive or negative?

That was quick for an apt yey for u girl keep ur head up what do u think they will say? I think my problem is progesterone i seem to o but not have enough time to implant well im guessing idk i could b wayyyy off i have some other pills i wanna try before i head to the docs since they don't believe young couple's have major issues ughhh i feel bummed its like i know now that rhe problem is me and ny weak lp sucks

Well my doc wanted to prescribe clomid a year ago. So I am pretty sure she will give me clomid and metformin for my PCOS. I just have to convince hubby that it's time. I am 30 and I really don't have time to delay anymore - it took me over 2 years to convince him to try for a baby.

Don't be so down - you might not even have a problem. Doctors say it normally takes up to year for a couple to conceive. You are still young and be happy that you already know that you want a baby :) It will happen soon enough! FX for us.

Ty girl and may i ask why hes post poned having kids?

Well we got married when we were 26 and for 2 years we didn't really think about kids a lot. Then we completed our masters last year and during that time he said we were students and not financially ready. After masters he told me he didn't want kids, he always wanted them but something changed and he doesn't know if he will even want kids again. He kind of changed his mind after seeing how hard it was looking after kids he thinks he wont be a good enough father and so selfless. After a lot of soul searching, late nights, heart to heart he finally decided to try for me two months ago. Before we got married he always brought up kids and i never really thought about it consciously. but i knew he wanted kids and i knew i did too. Just didn't know when. So this is where we are now. But I want to do everything to expedite the process if possible lol.

Im Sorry for being nosy is it possible at all he tried before and failed ? Seems like hes really scared too and if u both desire them sometimes why no just. Leave if to faith. I mean u guys are married and children are part of marriages :) u guys put ur education first and that was great but with time homes need children they become lonely i hate to say it but sometimes men fall in love with. The idea of children after they see them

That's what I am counting on :) he never tried before, we are the same age and have been together for almost 10 years. He loves kids. he absolutely loves my nieces and nephews and always getting gifts for them and playing with them. I think he is just scared to see all the responsibility that comes with it.

Ughhh im against girls getting prego on their own(secretly) but maybe thats ur only way i thought ttc would be easy and evrn my bf thats been wanting a baby for years is becoming stressed with. The whole ttc i hope u do conceivewithout struggle as i thought i would but he if hes asked before he must want babies men are scary cats lol

So true! But now he trying willingly so I don't have to try secretly. Even if he is doing it only for me! Since I am in this situation I can tell you it's a blessing to be with a man who wants what you want.

Yea i was saying if it ever gets tough on u guys fx it doesnt girl! Mine has become bothered well annoyed sometimes aabout. The opks and temping but its like yea i wish. I could magically know when. I o exactly lol shruge ttc sucks sometimes

oh it sucks so much! All my close friends got pregnant at their first try. Did I ever knew it would take so long for me. Sometimes I keep awake at night thinking about how it's getting too late and it's not happening. But hopefully soon. Thanks a lot it feels so good to talk to someone. My hubby is willingly trying now but then again he also doesn't like the timing with O and all, and that's it not spontaneous all the time.

Hey girl how r u, sorry I've been away its not an easy time we had two family passings this week im a wreck idk how much effort i will put in this cycle

OMG I am so so sorry! I pray that you and your family can cope with the losses and can be strong for everyone else. Really sorry to know this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Aww thank for remembering. She gave me blood works which I did today. She couldn't see me because my insurance changed and she had to check with them before she saw me and it was a saturday. So they will check in the mean time and I will go back to see her this Thursday again when my results are in. Hopefully my PCOS isn't too bad now.

How are you doing? Hope you are feeling better. lots of hugs and take care.

Hi Baby rose how are you? Hope you're feeling better xx

How were ur results girl im okay feeling in the gutter still taking my b6 lets sew if it does mylp any good i started with the wondfo opksi think their getting darker how r u

Hi baby rose good to hear from you! Yay on OPK getting darker. I know you're down but maybe this will keep you busy and get your mind off things for now xx

My blood results were good :) My PCOS is in check and everything else is fine. My doctor gave me metformin and told me to have absolutely no carb while I am on it. I am figuring out how to deal with that as what kind of foods to prepare and have from now on. I am okay with not having carbs and sugar but it just feels like a lot of work.

She also gave me lots of vitamins including vitD because my vitD came really low. And also gave me aspirin.

She said since I O on my own she won't recommend clomid but might give it if nothing happens this month.

I am on CD8 today so should start BDing from today since I quite early. Let's see how that goes!

It was darker but todays a tad lighter idk stilla bit of ewcm dunno i dont think ive od maybe my longer period pushed backmy o and i just wanna see what kind of effect vb6 has on my cycle well see girl and congrats get to pill popping lol join the club has the hubby said anything

Hey I see you've got quite a dip maybe you're ovulating soon.
I got a positive OPK today, I wish it was a tad lighter because we didn't get to BD a lot yet. We have been super busy this weekend and I was too tired after ziplining to do anything with hubby lol. Also tomorrow I might have to stay over with my aunt and we will miss another night. So I hope I O couple of day later but looks like I might O on the 10th which will be CD12 for me.
And hubby has been really good and acting by the book since he's agreed to try.
But I am so sick from metformin it's crazy. I didn't have any carb but I had some eggs which had cheese (shouldn't have) and I was really sick from it last night.
I added a pic of my OPK today - does it look like it's almost there but not yet?

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey girl how did todays opk look? Thats a very strong line!!! As for me yes i have a huge dip today i thought i saw some pink i was like great af and anothef short cycle to come we bd and i thought id really see pink but no i was wrong idk my wondfo opks have lines but nothing that i consider positive yet although yesterdays semi hinted possible strong lines but nada today idk i have low hope for this cycle im curious to see what b6 does to my cycle length and fx for u on ur big o! Try to bd asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->