OPK progression - Ov day-13dpo~Anyone experience this?*Pic updates pg7! **BFP 14dpo!!

My husband is soooo annoying me right now!!! I don't know if the witch is taking over, but I seriously can't stand looking at him right now! i FED HIM, CLEANED UP AFTER HIM, DID HOMEWORK WITH THE KIDS, AND HE STILL FEELS LIKE i CAN'T TAKE A MOMENT TO PLAY ON BNB....WTF....ooops just realized caps were locked. Heehee! It's sooooo annoying!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!!:dohh:

Edit: LOL! I just randomly posted it on this thread. Oh gosh. I hate being on the rag!!!!

Rant away hun! That's what we're here for! :hugs:

Thanks! :flower:I feel alot better today. LOL! Oh goodness! How's pg treatin ya???

Thanks! :flower:I feel alot better today. LOL! Oh goodness! How's pg treatin ya???

Glad to hear :)

So far, pretty good! I'm just soooo tired I can barely keep my eyes open at the moment :sleep: and was a bit dizzy and nauseous this morning while making breakfast but I seem to be OK now :thumbup: Thanks for asking hun!

Well ladies i am 7 DPO and 4 days expecting AF negatives on both tests
No IB either, pain in uterus has gone and no lower back pain

How about you gabbyskyy,, How have you been?
And legs333 so good to see your doing well :D

Could be a good sign still!
Do you usually get PMS?

Could be a good sign still!
Do you usually get PMS?

Only sore bb's But I have been taking fertilaid for women and fertili tea for 1 month and 2 weeks and I think its made me mellow :)
Only experienced the pulling heavy (little irritable sore) (af feeling) inside my uterus

Well i think its 4 days left??? I live in australia and today is the 2nd of december and my calander says Af is due on the 7th.... 4 days or 5 :huh:

Well i think its 4 days left??? I live in australia and today is the 2nd of december and my calander says Af is due on the 7th.... 4 days or 5 :huh:

Hhhmm.... lookin' like ya got 5 days left! :af: :af: :af:

Ohh feeewww hope I still have a chance :D

How are all you lovely ladies doing today? :flower:

kros330 & Sharnw - :test: again yet?!?!

Yes negs :( now its actually 4 days to go :) im still hanging in there :) CP bit higher today than yesterday. No implantation bleeding,... I tested hpt it was so an evap i even used the torch!! haha im very addicted this month

And how are you today legs333?

Yes negs :( now its actually 4 days to go :) im still hanging in there :) CP bit higher today than yesterday. No implantation bleeding,... I tested hpt it was so an evap i even used the torch!! haha im very addicted this month

And how are you today legs333?

CP being higher is an excellent sign! FX'd!! :af:
And it's still so early no worries on the :bfn: now because they will surely be turning into :bfp: any day now! (gotta think positive right?! :thumbup:)

As for me, I've been so very dizzy all day. Everything smells of icky as well :dohh: but other than that I am doing pretty good thanks, super happy it's Friday! :winkwink:

Usual check for cm and it was PALEST of all pale pink 7/8 dpo 4 days to go for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->