OPK progression?

soloso

Reaction score
These opks are driving me mad. There seems to be no consistency, it got quite dark on cd11 (2nd pic) and so I expected it to keep getting darker till a positive, but it’s getting lighter and everyday it’s different! It seems to be fluctuating rather than getting darker, is this at all normal?!

the top one is the first one I did the bottom is today’s. I am on cd 14 and periods are irregular. So I was hoping these would help pin point but I feel like there never gona be positive :(

opk.jpg

Are you testing once or twice a day? I used to test at around 2pm and then again at 10pm. I always used to get my surge late at night for some reason. Keep going, that positive will come :)

I'm using the same tests and think I got my positive today. 20190122_162033.jpgthe last one is today's one I'm on cycle day 13. Gonna do another later tonight to seen it it's any darker but I'm pretty sure that's a positive.

I was the exact same this month. Mine fluctuated all month and I didn't get a positive until CD19. Usually mine are totally negative then a blazing obvious positive about CD14. But this month there was a few I thought looked positive then faded again. So frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->