OT Another family loss & feeling down :(

hivechild

Mummy to Ronan
Reaction score
It's not been a great year for my family this year. I just found out today that I lost a cousin in a tragic accident (https://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2009/12/21/171565_gold-coast-news.html) and earlier this year, another cousin's husband died suddenly of an aneurism. He was only in his early 40's and it was completely unexpected.

I always get a little sad around Christmas being so far away from my whole family (they're all in Australia and I'm in the US) but I'm really feeling it this year. :cry:

So sorry for your losses. Hope you're ok x x

Thanks girls. It's never easy, but it always seems to hit harder when you're not expecting it. :(

I know what you mean about family hun. Mine are in USA, me in UK. It is harder now that I am expecting. It has always bothered me this time of year as i come from a big family with loads of traditions and my husbands family is very very very small and tradition is meaningless to them it seems.

Sorry for your losses :hugs:

So sorry to hear that hon... big hug!

I had to go through similar experience early in my pregnancy plus loads of other stresses and being away from home, so that I couldn't even go to my grannie's funeral, I know how you must be feeling :( Stay strong and concentrate on the baby.

Sending hugs xx

I lost my MIL a few weeks ago and now have Christmas and a new baby, without being able to share it with her. I Know how you feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->