Others with Mid-june due date...

mummie2be

Reaction score
Anyone wanna wait it out together?! I've probably made posts like this before but seem to have pregnancy brain & can't really remember or seem to find the other thread.

Hey! I read in your other thread that you said you will be induced at 37 weeks?? Hope everything is ok! Guess you won't make it to june17 ! I will probably go over, I'm hoping baby comes around June 24- 25 :)

lol...i'm mid june...exactly actually...due june 14th....however i've had a feeling from the very start that i'm going to go early so we'll see!!

I've been told that if I don't go early then there is a VERY good chance I will be induced. Which is exciting, but has me freaking out that I'm not going to be ready when she does get here!

Hey !
I'm due June 20th, only 6 weeks left..
Feels so long though.
Had an ultrasound today for a 'growth scan'.. Apparently my ob thinks my belly is a little on the small side but she said not to worry about it..
Still for a first time mom its worrying !
Have to wait till friday to go back to the ob

Im june 16th. However ive just had a blood test to check for obstetric cholestasis and ive now been asked to go to hospital so I think I may have to face the fact I could be induced early.

Im june thee 6th, right at the beginning but hope for a may baby as me and most of my family are june babys

Im june thee 6th, right at the beginning but hope for a may baby as me and most of my family are june babys

Between mine and OHs family and friends..there are only 3 days in June that don't have a birthday on them...I'm definitely hoping to have LO on one of those 3 days.

Yes! I'm June 20th...feels so close, May is flying by!

Hi I'm June 18th. First baby for us so likely to be overdue but who knows. Hope your all keeping well xxx

Hello ladies, I'm June 19th I hope I don't go major overdue as I can't wait to meet her! :)

Here's me and my bump

image.jpg

June 19th here. I was offered a c section at 38 weeks, but opted for a vbac instead. Only allowed to go one week over before induction due to previous c section. After having one preemie, this baby can stay in till the very end, I really don't want another early arrival. This is the furthest I've made it in a pregnancy after joshuamade his arrival at 34 weeks exactly. Every day from now on is a bonus :) x

June 19th here. I was offered a c section at 38 weeks, but opted for a vbac instead. Only allowed to go one week over before induction due to previous c section. After having one preemie, this baby can stay in till the very end, I really don't want another early arrival. This is the furthest I've made it in a pregnancy after joshuamade his arrival at 34 weeks exactly. Every day from now on is a bonus :) x

Completely understand how you feel about wanting bubs to stay inside. My last bub was a 32 weeker and I have NO desire to ever have another prem baby

I'm due the 23rd of june... Bit nearer the end of june but i may need to be induced after 38 weeks if i develop signs of pre-eclampsia again. (i'm high risk due to having pre-e with my first and a strong genetic risk also) fingers crossed that won't happen though. I have my next MW app on monday at 34+1. x

i'm due June 13th :hi:

according to someone at work today however I'm 'HUGE' and won't last anywhere near that long...

according to my MW I'm measuring perfectly for where I should be :thumbup:

wonder who I should believe... :winkwink:

Hi all this is baby no 6 for us. i am june 18 with scan but 21 with my dates but i did go 15 days early with my last two so fx i will again. There is so much going on for the middle of june with kids finishing school it would be great i i did go early but will have to wait and see. babs has started to engage the last week and the breathing relief is s welcome. How is everyone doing with 3 tri pains.

At the moment, the pain is killing me. At my last appointment my doctor said LO is head down and has started to drop already. I'm at the point I can barely get out of bed in the morning without OH's help. Though I don't want to be induced, I would like LO to be here early, but would rather it be because she is ready to come out on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->