Others with Mid-june due date...

You, and me both, except my DH doesnt help me out of bed. Feels like Ive been kicked in the vag every time I try to get out of it though! And the exhaustion.... is kicking my every loving behind. My poor daughter has taken to watching barney most the day because I just dont have the energy to do ANYTHING. Its horrible. She was born at 36 weeks... so Im secretly hoping for a repeat. The constant ache, headaches, swelling, etc is really driving me nuts.

I'm due 12th June - on my birthday! Really want baby here earlier though as I have GD and she's predicted to be around 10lbs if we make it to 40 weeks :-/

Im due 23rd June with second and counting down 6 weeks to go! I have a scan on Wednesday to check growth and also have appointment with consultant so will know more then if baby going to be early or not!

I'm due June 12th, and am so looking forward to meeting our lil bubba!

The past two days i (THINK) ive been having braxton hicks. My stomach has been so hard it feels like someone is squeezing it. Pain isnt unbearable or anything, just makes me nervous my husband is working an hour and a half away from me this week. Im sure its nothing however.

I'm due June 24th, but don't think I'm going to make it anywhere near that! So long as he cooks for a few more weeks I'm happy though x

Im due June 17th according to scan, 13th according to my dates. I dont know why but I have had a feeling from early on that I would go early so will see what happens.

I'm worried about going early just due to the fact that my OH works 45 minutes away and the hospital is another 40 minutes away.

I'm due June 21st but baby girl is measuring 5 weeks ahead. Yesterday, OB was trying to feel around to help the student doctor find the HB and he says "That sure is a solid kid in there!". . . . :thumbup: Way to make me feel better, doc! lol. Hoping to go a little early, but since I'm a FTM, who knows!

I'm due June 21st but baby girl is measuring 5 weeks ahead. Yesterday, OB was trying to feel around to help the student doctor find the HB and he says "That sure is a solid kid in there!". . . . :thumbup: Way to make me feel better, doc! lol. Hoping to go a little early, but since I'm a FTM, who knows!

5 weeks? WOW

June 18 here! In the past week, baby has gone into breech position and I pray he turns back. I would love to have him a week or two early :)

5 weeks? WOW[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my doctor didn't seem concerned about it. She's been measuring ahead by 3 weeks since my 28 week appointment, but then she jumped to 5 weeks at my 33 week appointment (this past wednesday). The more I think about it, the more I worry myself, so I will definitely be asking some questions next time I go in.

5 weeks? WOW

Yeah, my doctor didn't seem concerned about it. She's been measuring ahead by 3 weeks since my 28 week appointment, but then she jumped to 5 weeks at my 33 week appointment (this past wednesday). The more I think about it, the more I worry myself, so I will definitely be asking some questions next time I go in.[/QUOTE]

Is she just measuring big? If anything is of any concern, im sure they will just deliver you early!

Due June 23rd with my second, a girl whom will be called Amelia Grace. I have a LB as well who is 17 months old :) pregnancy an me don't get on. Im always poorly! With my lb I had constant sinus problems, migraines an morning sickness since day 1. But I had a healthy labour an birth an my boy is healthy. With this one I have morning sickness a lot again, ive got a low iron count but not enough to be classed anemic. Needless to say I cant wait to have my LG an return to normal! Not long now. Good luck to everyone!

June the 11th here....
Though secretly hoping he'll arrive a little early as im so uncomfortable now.

Hes currently breech and I go on wednesday to see the consultant as my last LO was an emcs. So may be looking at a repeat section.

I don't understand what makes most people think their baby will arrive early, or why you'd want them too early?? Just curious as to what makes you all think you'll be early? I'm allowed 1 week overdue, and however uncomfortable I am and going to get, and however excited I am to meet her, I'll do anything for her not to arrive early. My dates from ov are a few days earlier than dates from early ultrasounds, but not much difference, so I'm assuming from a day or two before 19th, to +1 week after before they induce/c section.

Due June 10th here but I had long cycles and ovulated late so it wouldn't surprise me if I go over. I finish work in 1 week. Can't freaking wait! :)
I was having some hip and back pain earlier in the week but after a stretch in the shower with hot water on my back I'm feeling much better! Thank goodness. Can't believe it's coming up so quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->