Others with Mid-june due date...

I'm due June 25th.. With my 3rd. I'm really hoping she comes earlier

Well I'm on a 19 day countdown! Woohoo!

But I say everyday to baby she can come today if she wants!

My sister is a L&D nurse and swears by nipple stimulation. Says that gets things moving in most moms she sees. Ugh I hate it though, so I haven't done it. But now that I'm 37 weeks I want to get labor started!! How many weeks are you ladies?

Well I'm on a 19 day countdown! Woohoo!

But I say everyday to baby she can come today if she wants!

My sister is a L&D nurse and swears by nipple stimulation. Says that gets things moving in most moms she sees. Ugh I hate it though, so I haven't done it. But now that I'm 37 weeks I want to get labor started!! How many weeks are you ladies?

Do you have a breast pump? I hate it too but if i go past my due date I think I'll go for the pump. I've heard women tend to go into labor within 72 hour post nip stim.

I did nipple stimulation with my third... And it did naff all even at 38 weeks lol. Sex worked for me and having my OH do accupressure on the labour points of your feet/ankles, oh and lots of laughing! She came at 39 weeks dead on (same as my youngest boy) x

ive officially hit my wall. Tuesday when i hit 37 weeks I will be starting every natural remedy to get this baby out! she estimated almost 7 lbs on monday so she is surely big enough! im so miserable. ready for her to come out :(

Well I did a good 30 minutes of nip stimulation today, not altogether mind you, in 10 minute sessions because its horrible in my opinion lol. Plus had my RLT, a 30 min walk, an bouncing on my ball. Getting some BH with a tiny bit of back/period pain. Off to DTD lucky DH ;).

Jcliff this is pretty much my plan everyday until she comes out lol! What are you trying?

My doc says she will bring my due date to middish june. Original due date 1st July. Wants my to have my c-sect at 38w

Not long now.. i am sooo ready

I'm trying to do things that would mean the timing was a pain in the butt. Hoping sod's law will work in my favour! Started a new book, just hand washed the pram and car seat and making plans to see people! If she came now the car seat would have to come with us wet.

Yesterday I batch cooked meals for dd1 but that didn't work. All meals finished and not even a bh!

All pregnancy I thought she'd come early but now i'm thinking she'll be late!

Well I did a good 30 minutes of nip stimulation today, not altogether mind you, in 10 minute sessions because its horrible in my opinion lol. Plus had my RLT, a 30 min walk, an bouncing on my ball. Getting some BH with a tiny bit of back/period pain. Off to DTD lucky DH ;).

Jcliff this is pretty much my plan everyday until she comes out lol! What are you trying?

I dont know yet! Looking for advice! lol

All pregnancy I thought she'd come early but now i'm thinking she'll be late!

I have thought the same thing....just an intuition thing that i've had from the start but now that i'm here i'm starting to worry i might still make it to my due date!! .... i'm still really hoping not though....i'm hoping no later than the first week of june!!

Hi ladies, I'm due June 14th as well! Hoping my little guy doesn't keep me waiting too much longer. Found out I'm 1 cm dilated this past Friday, but I know that can last for weeks. Hoping I've progressed more at my next appointment this upcoming Friday! How are all you ladies feeling and doing?

I am due June 12. I just found out I am positive for group b strep and they also found some staph infection which they gave me antibiotic for. Hoping to have a more natural labor this time but from the sounds of it I will have to be monitored, on an IV and most likely stuck in a bed....ugh

I am due June 12. I just found out I am positive for group b strep and they also found some staph infection which they gave me antibiotic for. Hoping to have a more natural labor this time but from the sounds of it I will have to be monitored, on an IV and most likely stuck in a bed....ugh

Oh boo... Can't you walk around with your IV though? Or is there something else that would make them keep you in bed? I had my GBS swab last week, I get my results on Friday.

Hey ladies, I am due June 20th with a little girl :pink:, so I am 36+3 !
Were naming her Jordyn Marie.. So far, my pregnancy has gone well :)
Hope you're all enjoying your pregnancies :)

Oh boo... Can't you walk around with your IV though? Or is there something else that would make them keep you in bed? I had my GBS swab last week, I get my results on Friday.

Yes with just an IV but with bp monitoring, baby monitoring, and contraction monitoring they will try to keep me in one place. Not a lot of moving around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->