Others with Mid-june due date...

I'm due 12th June. My DD1 was born on Mother's Day so it would be nice to have DD2 a few days late, on Father's Day. That being said, I'm so uncomfortable that I probably won't be wanting to be late by then!

My DD1 was induced and born 3 weeks early due to severe pre-e. This time I'd just like to avoid pre-e and have a natural start to labour.

I'm due June 7 with my second... first was induced to being bigger... just had a scan and this baby is a healthy size (chunkier I think because much bigger abdomen!)... but not measuring ahead by much, so that is good! I was hoping for that because I want labour to start naturally. So 4 weeks to go for me. :)

No real issues. Just normal prego pains and woes!

I don't understand what makes most people think their baby will arrive early, or why you'd want them too early?? Just curious as to what makes you all think you'll be early? I'm allowed 1 week overdue, and however uncomfortable I am and going to get, and however excited I am to meet her, I'll do anything for her not to arrive early. My dates from ov are a few days earlier than dates from early ultrasounds, but not much difference, so I'm assuming from a day or two before 19th, to +1 week after before they induce/c section.

I'm assuming I will deliver end of May because that will be 36-37 weeks for me. Twins don't bake as long as singletons.

I don't understand what makes most people think their baby will arrive early, or why you'd want them too early?? Just curious as to what makes you all think you'll be early? I'm allowed 1 week overdue, and however uncomfortable I am and going to get, and however excited I am to meet her, I'll do anything for her not to arrive early. My dates from ov are a few days earlier than dates from early ultrasounds, but not much difference, so I'm assuming from a day or two before 19th, to +1 week after before they induce/c section.

I'm assuming I will deliver end of May because that will be 36-37 weeks for me. Twins don't bake as long as singletons.

i'm not sure why i think i will go early....its just a feeling i've had from the very start....my belly is larger than normal...at least looks larger than normal (measurements are on track)...my hubby is very tall and was very long when he was born.....as long as you're at 37 weeks you are considered full term and they no longer worry about going into labor before your due date....
i don't think any of us really want to put our baby at risk by going too early but by 37 weeks...ur pretty much good to go...unless the doc has urgent reasons not to of course

I know 37 weeks can be considered term, I was just interested as to why people thought they'd go early, thats all. With your first, chances are higher you'll go over, just didn't know if people had been given reasons as to why they might go early such as confusedmomma with a twin pregnancy.

Im due June 20th. I've been having regular growth scans since 28 weeks and baby is just below the 50th percentile. I will most likely be induced between 38 and 40 weeks, but certain I wont be going past 40 weeks due to medical issues.

im due june 9th and im convinced the baby will be either on time ish or late. i dont think 'it' will be early as i was induced last time!

i'm not sure why i think i will go early....its just a feeling i've had from the very start....my belly is larger than normal...at least looks larger than normal (measurements are on track)...my hubby is very tall and was very long when he was born.....as long as you're at 37 weeks you are considered full term and they no longer worry about going into labor before your due date....
i don't think any of us really want to put our baby at risk by going too early but by 37 weeks...ur pretty much good to go...unless the doc has urgent reasons not to of course

37 weeks is great! I've never heard of a baby having problems with prematurity at this age. And I'm sure if you are having a big baby then you are tired of being pregnant lol. I had my son at 37&1 and he was 9lbs 1 oz! No way I would have wanted to go to 40 weeks.( my belly measured right on track too, but I felt HUGE)

Ive been told my due date is different many times, June 13 (according to 26 week scan), June 20 (according ot dates), June 18 (according to 20 week scan). So Im going to guess I go between June 13-20! :) Which is funny because my Grandma's birthday is June 13, my fathers birthday is June 18 and my nephew is June 20!! (my anniversary is June 11 and my husband birthday is June 6th, but I dont think Ill be going that early!)

Just gonna butt in and join in this thread :)
I'm due June 18th with my first baby - a boy :) x

Just gonna butt in and join in this thread :)
I'm due June 18th with my first baby - a boy :) x

Congrats! First pregnancies are the best! And having a son is so amazing:) I wanted a girl with my first but ended up with a boy and I must say, I couldn't be happier! They say the sweetest things.

Due June 14 with our first!

I am measuring right on track but have stupid GD so I will be going for a growth scan next Thursday the 16th.

If she's measuring big they will induce me at 38-39 weeks but I think she is a normal size.

I wish labour would start naturally at 38 weeks because I really dislike being pregnant. Especially the GD. Do you know how much I want ice cream??? It is 29 degrees here and all I can have is water. While everyone around me is eating Popsicles and slushies and ice cream.

I know I'm being selfish but when all my preggo friends are just eating all their cravings, I can literally have nothing that I'm craving.

But... I know I'll probably be delivering right on my due date, as that's what happened with my mom and dh's mom as well.

Update: My twins were born at 35&5 on May 22. They both swallowed fluid and were on cpap for 24 and 48 hours but now they're both off and trying to feed!

Congrats to you!! Glad babies are recovering and hope you are well too! Enjoy those precious babies :)

Update: My twins were born at 35&5 on May 22. They both swallowed fluid and were on cpap for 24 and 48 hours but now they're both off and trying to feed!

Congrats on your babies! Hope you all recover well :flower:

Hi ladies!!! I'm having a c-section June 18th (although hoping that might change to June 15th) so 24 days to go!!!

June 20th here! :) but I will most likely be induced on the 14th due to the way my first labor turned out.

My doctor said that induction poses less risk with your second pregnancy, but I can't find anything online to confirm that. If anyone has any good sources I would love to see them! :)

Congratulations!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->