OUCH !!!... AF cramping at 4DPO ???

Hi,
Im supposed to be in WTT (waiting till summer) but me and hubby had a bit of a lapse of patience this month roughly around ov time one day after according to my calculations,
Since we :sex: i have had af like cramps and the last two days they have got quite intense and are focused on my left side. My af isnt due till next tues so very early for af pain.
Do you think this coudl be a sign that we managed to catch little eggy?? or do you think it could be a sign of a problem such as a cyst or something
I mite cave and test at the weekend lol

I also have sore nipples and my boobs feel big but this could be pms symtoms

xxx

Hi flump im 6dpo and had the same.... so who knows?? ...... hopin its a good sign for us both xx

ooo gd luck, when do you think you will test? i see you had a weird dream aswell i keep gettin very vivid strange dreams!

xx

Seems too early for AF. Hang on and see what happens in the next week x

hi guys im 9dpo today, had stomach cramps on and off from 2dpo! boobs had sharp pains on and off from then too!
feel like af is on its way but still nothing this morning so hoping she stays away! got a sore throat today too feeling a little low.
im not temping so just hope i make it through to testing day!

good luck girls x

ooo gd luck, when do you think you will test? i see you had a weird dream aswell i keep gettin very vivid strange dreams!

xx

Oh god yeh im getting really odd dreams...

how are you today? im still full of gas and integestion and have a sudden lack in energy.. but my toddler kept me up half the night so could be the reason in that lol

hope its a symptom for both of us then!
The cramps have eased a bit 2day but they still come and go, almost feels like af is on her way sometimes but she hasnt showed yet and its never come this early!
Im also feeling very tired today but i couldnt sleep at all last nite so thats probably why lol and i have peed loads 2day which i neva do...
i feel like im making symptoms for myself :S one minute iv convinced myself that iam pregnant and the next i feel like im imagining it all, its going to be a loong week i think! Haha

xxx

Hows everyone over here doing??

Anyone caved in and tested yet? lol i did i admit it 8dpo dunno what i was expecting bfn of course.... i am defo leaving it till saturday now!

Symptoms sound promising ladies:thumbup:

I get AF cramps after Ov, when pregnant and when not...but everyone is different, hopefully your symptoms mean BFP!!!:flower:

I think the first few DPO throw alot of women off, ovulation cramps can last from a few minutes to a few days, i think a safe time to start really symptom spotting is 9-10 DPO even though even I cant help it lol

I think the first few DPO throw alot of women off, ovulation cramps can last from a few minutes to a few days, i think a safe time to start really symptom spotting is 9-10 DPO even though even I cant help it lol

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->